Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Every Week

optomistic1

Is there a new theroy every week? Another conspiracy and someone else to blame? I've never seen anything like this. This is a wild ride.

Yup, but it very simple to know who to trust...If ANYONE is trying to tell you this thing will RV for ANYTHING over .01cents...They're trying to con you and shouldn't be trusted....Really with all the information that has come out the last month...if ANYONE tells you it will RV, they're either too new at this to know better, or are trying to con you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Is there a new theroy every week? Another conspiracy and someone else to blame? I've never seen anything like this. This is a wild ride.

Dear optomistic1-optimistic... You ain't seen nothing yet...........Stick around and you'll be surprised and in Awe........

Edited by umbertino

Yup, but it very simple to know who to trust...If ANYONE is trying to tell you this thing will RV for ANYTHING over .01cents...They're trying to con you and shouldn't be trusted....Really with all the information that has come out the last month...if ANYONE tells you it will RV, they're either too new at this to know better, or are trying to con you

There are many on here that think it will be more than a penny. I think it will be more like a dime, maybe in more than one rv.

I would agree with your premise if you made it over a $1.

I read this and it's SO TRUE

The reality is that there is no intel that has yet proven to be accurate to any great degree. That is just a simple fact...up until now the RV has failed to occur, be announced, or show up anywhere on a screen in a bank, on FOREX, or be announced on television. Yet for the last year or so that event has been heralded with such voluminous excitement that we all should have figured out by now that no one knows much of anything about this investment. “If the intel makes no sense, don’t follow it to find any more sense in it.”

There are many on here that think it will be more than a penny. I think it will be more like a dime, maybe in more than one rv.

I would agree with your premise if you made it over a $1.

I guess $1 isn't that poor of an assumption... PROVIDED They Redenominate FIRST...25,000 dinar worth $21.36 becomes 25 Dinar worth $21.36 and thats about .85cents a dinar...THEN its possible because of in-country only Redenominations being popular in Iraq...and Millions of dinar stuck in American's hands they now have a better M2 ...so they ARE actually able to Revalue to $1.00 per dinar....But, unless your money is already in Iraq, you'll never see that...you'll get stuck in a limbo between exchangeiing at your bank, dealer, trader to Dollars(minus spread) and then searching for a way to get the New dinars...you'll lose so much in the spread between selling and buying...that you'll end up with Much Much less money

.10cents is just impossible with the amount of currency in circulation in Iraq and the reserves they have back it...I've yet to find an arguement of any substance that shows over .01cents before RD or $1 after

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

HERE WE GO WITH THE FAKE LOP CROWD :rolleyes:

Fake? I'm a bit confused because every article and every piece of actual evidence that comes out of Iraq has pointed directly at...or Actually mentioned a redenomination....

Wait, are you selling Dinars? Nevermind! Thats GOT to be all lies! (don't worry i'll send people to your website) ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fake? I'm a bit confused because every article and every piece of actual evidence that comes out of Iraq has pointed directly at...or Actually mentioned a redenomination....

Wait, are you selling Dinars? Nevermind! Thats GOT to be all lies! (don't worry i'll send people to your website) ;)

Thanks for the clarification about the LOP, R/V to $1. Looks like I didn't nearly buy enough, so I better go buy a LOT more.

Than the profits I make will make this all worth it.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the clarification about the LOP, R/V to $1. Looks like I didn't nearly buy enough, so I better go buy a LOT more.

Than the profits I make will make this all worth it.

Thats not really how it works...the Margin between selling your dinar back to the bank and buying more of the New dinar after the LOP/Redenomination will be a percentage in 99.9% of cases...so buying more won't help you in the long run or in any case...i'd say in 85% of the people that hold dinar on this forum...you will actually LOSE money on each dinar you own...the best you can hope to do is send your dinar off to Iraq to collect interest in one of their many fine banks...You see with your money in an Dinar based account, the three zero's will be lopped/redenominated automaticlyu...you won't have to worry about running around from bank to bank trying to find the lowest rate, then running around again trying to find a place with the New dinar....it will all happen automaticly...and another great thing about having your money in an Iraqi bank is the Huge interest you will be collecting...right now i'm collecting 10.5% interest on my *UNDISCLOSED* amount of dinar...Basicly, every half year(when they pay out interest) is a Revaluation for me

Really holding 'Cash in hand' is a losing proposition all across the board..there's just no way to make money doing it that way

Edited by Ridewithme38
  • Upvote 1

Thats not really how it works...the Margin between selling your dinar back to the bank and buying more of the New dinar after the LOP/Redenomination will be a percentage in 99.9% of cases...so buying more won't help you in the long run or in any case...i'd say in 85% of the people that hold dinar on this forum...you will actually LOSE money on each dinar you own...the best you can hope to do is send your dinar off to Iraq to collect interest in one of their many fine banks...You see with your money in an Dinar based account, the three zero's will be lopped/redenominated automaticlyu...you won't have to worry about running around from bank to bank trying to find the lowest rate, then running around again trying to find a place with the New dinar....it will all happen automaticly...and another great thing about having your money in an Iraqi bank is the Huge interest you will be collecting...right now i'm collecting 10.5% interest on my *UNDISCLOSED* amount of dinar...Basicly, every half year(when they pay out interest) is a Revaluation for me

Really holding 'Cash in hand' is a losing proposition all across the board..there's just no way to make money doing it that way

Actually, what I was getting at is if a R/D (LOP) and a front-based R/V were to occur.

I would have to go out & buy more IQD and still wouldn't receive the profits that I hoped.

Therefore, I would have to view the IQD as a best-case scenario LOP + R/V to close to $3.

Where a speculator doubles-triples their value.

If you knew that would happen, you would likely be buying more if you thought the return potential was greater.

But, they may not include the R/V in the front of the LOP & won't do it until after the current IQD (Which would be soon to be old) are deemed invalid.

So, banks are a great option as you can collect interest.

Or, you can just buy more 000s & hope you can find a bank that is willing to exchange for LDs (assuming banks pick up exchanging again)

Anyways, I was mostly being sarcastic... with that original post.

BTW, the only time I feel like buying more IQD is when the lopsters argue it'll LOP.

And I've already made a few purchases here/there.. And I contribute them for motivating me to buy more LOL

• Upvote 2

THis is amazing. All I did was ask a simple question and look what it has turned in to.

:lol: Yep....it's like opening a can of worms.... :P

Actually the past 3-4 weeks have been pretty tame. But...yes. It's like this every week. Sometimes even every day.

Have fun! You might want to load up on some salt though....

:lol:

BTW: Welcome! :D

Edited by BlueOrchid919

BTW, the only time I feel like buying more IQD is when the lopsters argue it'll LOP.

And I've already made a few purchases here/there.. And I contribute them for motivating me to buy more LOL

You have to keep it in mind that the ONLY reason the lopster SCREAM, LOP, is because IRAQ IS DOING THAT.

PAY ATTENTION to what is going on.

Edited by estewart

Wow, Darin im not sure who you are trying to hurt when you say arguing with Lopsters makes you buy more Dinar. Yea you really showed them. You just waisted more money. If you believe that you going to be a millionaire then that's why you should by more. But to say you buying more just show the Lopsters i....well.......kinda stupid.

The CBI has stated over and over and over again that they plan to R/D (LOP) first. These are facts. Yes facts. No smoke and mirrors, not open to interpretation just cold hard facts. Will it R/V at a later date. Yes I think it will......slowly of coarse.

My only real concern that I have is the abiltity of us to exchange our current currency. With the newer ones. I am afraid that we might get screwed, but we will just have to wait and see.

• Upvote 2

"Is there a new theroy every week? Another conspiracy and someone else to blame? I've never seen anything like this. This is a wild ride."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/81321-every-week/page__st__20#ixzz1W5kBzO1L

Not only that, you get the old, too, along with the absolute assurance, "It won't" LOP" Meaning, there won't be a removal of three zeros, never mind, Iraq keeps telling us that is their plans. Of course, plans do change.