Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

That is the bad thing about the internet. We will still be able to get her input from somewhere. She will show up again. There are peeps always lurking around that want to stir up crap. That will never change. You just have to ignore it

• Upvote 1

That is the bad thing about the internet. We will still be able to get her input from somewhere. She will show up again. There are peeps always lurking around that want to stir up crap. That will never change. You just have to ignore it

+1 for original post, I too am a huge fan of her work. Oh well, bear, the folks on Okie's sight seem to have a very negative attitude toward Adam. Can't seem to find out why, but have defended him over there (surprised it didn't get me banned).

Are you serious?! This is the first I have heard about this......if its true i agree with you I will not be happy!! Its one thing to disagree with someone and bring another perspective to the table, like drox, dinarck, keep, dalite, etc do. I dont always want to hear their side because it would mean the pay off from this investment will not be what we all first thought it would, but they bring intelligent debate....which is MUCH different than these moron's that will comment on a BL post (along with other posts) and dont bring anything but hateful, ignorant words....and what's even better is they think they are so tough, yet they are so predictable...we all know when a post comes out who will be the HATE MONGERS to comment, than we are forced to waste 2 pages on the thread because we are all fired up we are spit'n nails...Bondlady, i will make this plea......please dont give up, and especially not on this site....dont let a few bad apples ruin the bunch!!!!!! I love your post's, and appreciate all the research and work you do...so please dont drop the mic and walk off the DV plank........ and as always my DV friends GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I enjoy reading her too. Whether or not her reading of articles is dead on acurate or not, she brings a hopeful, realistic perspective to our speculative adventure!

Shame on those that bashed her. angry.gif

Don't walk away permanently BL! We want to see you continue to throw down your mic and walk away! smile.gif

• Upvote 1

I just read about BLs apparent departure from this site. I am sure I am not the only one that is pi$$ed that some of the bashers have run her off. You bashers just lurk arround looking for someone to run off. Rarely if at all do you bring anything to the table. It seems you only want to bash people who bring relevant info to our site. If I could physically do it I would grap your whining little a$$e$ and rip you to pieces. This lady is kind enough to read articles that make no sense to most of us and help us understand our position in this investment. All you pi$$ants who bash BL can stand up and kiss my fat dego a$$. Sorry Adam if this offends anyone, but I am friggin tire of people running off good intel people while $hitheads like #$%^&*()_(*&^%$ continue to post bs. Please BL for those of us who appreciate you, please continue to post.

Too pi$$ed to do anything else.

smile.gifDang...............what happened to the "Cooked " that wants to eat Pink piggie? biggrin.gif Simmer down Kermitsmile.gif

I just read about BLs apparent departure from this site. I am sure I am not the only one that is pi$$ed that some of the bashers have run her off. You bashers just lurk arround looking for someone to run off. Rarely if at all do you bring anything to the table. It seems you only want to bash people who bring relevant info to our site. If I could physically do it I would grap your whining little a$$e$ and rip you to pieces. This lady is kind enough to read articles that make no sense to most of us and help us understand our position in this investment. All you pi$$ants who bash BL can stand up and kiss my fat dego a$$. Sorry Adam if this offends anyone, but I am friggin tire of people running off good intel people while $hitheads like #$%^&*()_(*&^%$ continue to post bs. Please BL for those of us who appreciate you, please continue to post.

What he said!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by flahenry

From BL yesterday, in case you missed it:

snapback.pngBondLady, on 24 August 2011 - 07:37 AM, said:

wasnt going to post here any more because i get bashed so much from several here when i did,i mean how do u bash a article or some one that brings it amazes me... but i felt i needed to come in an say this post francie26 posted is from may 17th the last time a major guru scandle happened, its my post for gurus to put up or shut up, i will also add this because okie was said to have rv'd last night or early this am so i contacted 2 of my friends 1 is in basrah and the other bagdad to try an confirm a lie or the truth they both say theres been no word of a rv, ty all drops the mic on some "planet" an walks off........BondLady

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1W3yLWwgy

I don't know what really caused BL to leave, however, I've watched the newbies bash some folks that really put some time and effort into giving forum members a unbiased understanding of what was going. I remember going online everyday to read Doc31's updates of IQD sales.......Or.....Remember Scooter some folks question everything.he had to offer. I have a suggestion....If you don't like the information being provided.....or you don't believe the information provided....."Do YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!" then post on the forum what you find to refute information....become familiar with the information required in YOUR investment......I;m willing to bet that the by-product of your own research....You will then understand how time consuming is.....then you have to condense it and then type what you want to say/inform!...bet you will then have an appreciation of the sacrafice of time, some on this forum make to help YOU! I applaude Adam for allowing uncensored post's on this forum....however.....that being said....sometimes some of this shyt needs to be stopped. just saying

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 3

hahahahaha Hey don`t hold back man tell em how you really feel. Ya +1 . I like her too

• Upvote 2

I am right with you cooked. I am sick to death of those who bash the ones trying to give us the information we seek. Those of you who can't be kind...leave this site!!! You are not wanted here!!! You are like a bug I am about to squish!!!

• Upvote 2