Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Remember this people

I remember something about that back in June and July. Seems Iraq had to return the bodies of the missing Kuwati killed during the Gulf War and buried in mass graves. They found some, excavations are continuing. And then there is the Kuwati national archives taken by Iraqi forces. There was an Rueters article about how they found some Kuwati books and papers (wink, wink) in a "cistern" (that's not what we call them) and they were turned over to CIA Hq at Langley for restoration, and then lastly, I read that nobody could decide where the new border is supposed to be because where they wanted to put it is right through the middle of privately held farm land and oil fields, thus placing them under the jurisdiction of the two countries. Then came the big meeting at the UNSC and they approved a continuation of some finance/business oversight recovery plan for another year, and OOM caused a major upheavel by trying to pass it off as the lifting of Chap 7 sanctions. After that It just seemed to fade away.

Don't misinterpret any of my lighthearted spin as a lack of respect. These happen to be very, very serious issues. What amazes me is how they seem not to be an issue anymore. I watch the news pretty closely and I don't recall these issues being resolved.

• Upvote 3

I have a feeling the GOI has every thing ready to go and every thing needed for the rv will happen so fast we will be suprised.

I agree... it seems like they have been mighty busy during Ramadan. Not characteristic of them at all. It seems like they are one piece away in Ch. 7, HCL and GOI... and a few quick moves behind closed doors could bring it all together rather quickly "if they so choose". Let's hope so! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

That is what Adam has said. First Iraq needs to have a government in place, then the HCL (Hydrocarbon Law) needs to pass and Chapter 7 lifted before the RV can occur. What I understand, is that the government is at 99%, and the HCL can pass at anytime. Adam has stated he hasn't heard anything about the Chapter 7, but thinks this should all be complete sometime after the Ramadan holidays are over, which is basically next week.

Everyone has to stop thinking that Iraq is doing something to be tricky or surprise us. We are such a small less than 1% of the money transfer in this situation. They don't care about us (investors). They are doing everything on their time with nothing more in mind than what is good for them. Shabibi is not talking to his people saying " Well guys send this message out so we can fool these investors." They don't care about us, bottom line.

Everyone has to stop thinking that Iraq is doing something to be tricky or surprise us. We are such a small less than 1% of the money transfer in this situation. They don't care about us (investors). They are doing everything on their time with nothing more in mind than what is good for them. Shabibi is not talking to his people saying " Well guys send this message out so we can fool these investors." They don't care about us, bottom line.

True, they don't care a damn about us little investors, but you can bet your bottom dollar that there are a handful of individuals in the shadows who stand to make billions on a dinar RV. Rest assured they will make certain their investment comes to fruition when the time is ripe.

With all the frenzy lately, seems like some folks have forgotten one basic fact in this process. No RV can occur before Iraq is out of Chapter 7. Right or wrong?

People all Intel in no-tell the stories about chapter seven, Bush, Chaney, CIA, FBI UST etc or nonsense. There has not been one person who knows anything about anything, they or all full of crap like a Christmas turkey. Everyone and I do mean everyone except the pumpers and guys with no gonads and big heads should say ok that’s enough sign off and never look at another web site. It will happen when it happens or it might be a scam, either way helping all the ego’s who love selling shi!!!@! And getting so many excited while they sit back laughing or just sick plain old sick. So like they say in the movies see you later and don’t let the door hit you in the butt on the way out. So after you read this log off and never look back you will know when it happens.

• Upvote 1

I've NEVER seen an article or ANYTHING printed by Iraq or from within Iraq that stated ANYTHING about Chapter 7, the HCL or the GOI having to be in place for ANYTHING to happen...

This was started by some pumpers from IIF right before they got kicked off IIF and forced to start their own forums

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know, if I can expand this a bit, there are sensibilties and tenets of faith that must be observed and respected. Firstly, digging up a mass grave is a desecration in anyones faith and it must be handled with respect and descretion. Secondly, it wasn't a cistern, it was a large septic tank. That was easy to see from the photo. One holds fresh water for storage, the other holds and decomposes effuent. (Look it up.) This is a big Islamic no-no. Again, boundries must be respected and observed. Personally, my hat is off to the troops at Langley. But, I'm willing to bet, when that stuff hit the doors, nobody was thinking it's a good day to be a spy.

• Upvote 1

I agree...they could be giving us the "old head fake" and "misdirection" play here..i still dont trust most news out of Iraq..they seem to "spin" all the stories ..... just think how the Iraqis feel trying to figure out what the GOI is doing

I would call this news propoganda. Propoganda to confuse, raise doubt and fear, or maybe they just don't know what they are doing.

So many people are sick of this process, sick of the news, sick of the antics, and just want to cash in. When this RV hits, they will be running to cash-in.

Of course,initially the CBI spread will be high (more $ made by CBI) and the exchange rate will be low as compared to what it will be in the future.

Cash in a little to put a smile on your face, make a good plan,and wait to make even more money down the line..

I've NEVER seen an article or ANYTHING printed by Iraq or from within Iraq that stated ANYTHING about Chapter 7, the HCL or the GOI having to be in place for ANYTHING to happen...

This was started by some pumpers from IIF right before they got kicked off IIF and forced to start their own forums

Plus 1 from me. I have heard this until I am sick of it. In dinar land something becomes fact if it is repeated more than twice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1