Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It seems lately that many of the threads and posts in this area all have to do with Okie (4 right now are directly related to him and ye this post would be 5...so now I'm guilty too). Now it didnt take me long in this investment to figure out this guy is ridiculous and has no credibility. I mean how many times can you say it is gonna RV tomorrow and still have people believe you?

The point is I could really care less about all the okie drama. Maybe, it's just me, but I have a hunch that 95% of you feel the same. If so, maybe we could request to make this a "no okie" zone. I respect DV because the people here are more logical about this investment than most other sites and I would like to keep the rumor section clean without the ridiculous rumors he reports. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but anyone else out there feel the same? If so, respond below so that we might be able to make a point to the mods.

If you like him or want to keep his posts here, let us know that too. Everyone has a right to their own opinions. I'm simply trying to determine if I am the only one who would like a life with no okie.

Read more:

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 8

I understand where your coming from but it does seem many members do enjoy reading okie posts even though they know to take it with a pinch of salt, if anyone doesnt like to see the posts from okie it would make sense not to read them, the members of DV make it clear with the replys as to what they think of okie, which in turn will help the newbies to see what the majority of members actually think of him, so leaving it up to the individual to either believe him of just have a giggle to most of the outlandish statements he makes,i myself read okies post but do have a good laugh, dont take anything he says serious at all, if this does cause you concern it would be wise not to click on any thread with the name okie in it, :)

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I understand where your coming from but it does seem many members do enjoy reading okie posts even though they know to take it with a pinch of salt, if anyone doesnt like to see the posts from okie it would make sense not to read them, the members of DV make it clear with the replys as to what they think of okie, which in turn will help the newbies to see what the majority of members actually think of him, so leaving it up to the individual to either believe him of just have a giggle to most of the outlandish statements he makes,i myself read okies post but do have a good laugh, dont take anything he says serious at all, if this does cause you concern it would be wise not to click on any thread with the name okie in it, :)

Good point minx. I guess I am just lazy as I have to sort through all his bs....I don't even find it entertaining anymore....but still if it helps newbies then I'm all for it.

• Upvote 1

All you people are the problem with the US. You want the constitution and Bill Of Rights for yourself but for no one else. Freedom of Speech is being limited and even extinguished because of you people. Where is the Freedom? Gone. All you need to do is know he is a fraud and move on, stopping someones freedom of speech is wrong in so many ways. If I or Okie were trying to stop you from speaking, you would be pissed, huh. Food for thought for all the freedom killers.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Okie is the biggest guy in dinar. you cant even become a member of his chat anymore the chat room was getting over loaded with over 15,000 people loged on. how many people are in the chat here? Most of the good people are gone from chat probubly went to okies chat. I like DV, check it every day but if it wasnt for okie there would be almost no post on here. OKIE IS KEEPING EVEN DV ALIVE! Think about it. I LIKE OKIE and know HE means well.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

I agree with you... Yesterday Okie caused unneeded stress to anyone not knowing who he is. How many people not knowing him and trusting this site invested more money possibly money they don't have because of his claim it RV'd? Claiming a RV yet its not showing up for hours or a few days enables un educated people trusting this site to buy more...Very sad... My niece who has been invested for 8 years text me his email thinking it was happening. She does not follow any site but someone sent it to her causing severe grief when I had to tell her Okie is a discusting pumper.

In my humble opinion his posts should not be allowed PERIOD..... Bash away... Yes its rumors but he causes pain to someone who uses this site for valid education. He feeds on people who don't have time to study all that this site offers,

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Okie is the biggest guy in dinar. you cant even become a member of his chat anymore the chat room was getting over loaded with over 15,000 people loged on. how many people are in the chat here? Most of the good people are gone from chat probubly went to okies chat. I like DV, check it every day but if it wasnt for okie there would be almost no post on here. OKIE IS KEEPING EVEN DV ALIVE! Think about it. I LIKE OKIE and know HE means well.

Okie is keeping DV alive???Bahhahahahahh, lol.....wow...ROFL!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree with you... Yesterday Okie caused unneeded stress to anyone not knowing who he is. How many people not knowing him and trusting this site invested more money possibly money they don't have because of his claim it RV'd? Claiming a RV yet its not showing up for hours or a few days enables un educated people trusting this site to buy more...Very sad... My niece who has been invested for 8 years text me his email thinking it was happening. She does not follow any site but someone sent it to her causing severe grief when I had to tell her Okie is a discusting pumper.

In my humble opinion his posts should not be allowed PERIOD..... Bash away... Yes its rumors but he causes pain to someone who uses this site for valid education. He feeds on people who don't have time to study all that this site offers,

Lets get real here, if you have heard the name okie then without doubt you know to take what he says with a pinch of salt, then on the other hand if you have never heard of okie why on earth would you believe someones word who you have never heard of before... :blink:

• Upvote 1

Wow...surprised about all of the controversy. Seems people either love him or hate him. Got my first two negatives....ouch. Obviously, if he brings this much passion to the table he can't be banned from this site...I honestly didn't realize people actually felt this strongly about him. Mongo, if you make a statement like that about Adam you really should back it up. That isn't really fair to him unless you know something you aren't sharing.

• Upvote 1

Keep this under your hat, but do you know about the Dr.Jekyll, Mr Hyde syndrone?

Dr. Mr. Okie Adamohmy.gif

Thats funny!laugh.gif

Give me more OKIE. My day wouldn't be complete without reading the antics of OKIE.

Edited by TFK
  • Upvote 1

At first when my husband told me about this investment, i was curious as well as maybe a little excited for what it could turn out to be. We found a website that we thought was going to be "our source" for this thing to happen.

Okie was on that website and we watched, and waited, and FINALLY! "Its gonna happen tomorrow!! Hang on!!" yea... that was a month ago.

Time after time its, "well something happened, someone did this, or the internets not working."

THANK GOD we found this site were at least they have a Reality Board (News, etc) and the Wishful Thinking Board (Rumors)

I mean what it basically boils down to is, do enough research for yourself and see what can you call FACT and what seems like Wishful Thinking....

:)

• Upvote 1

Wow...surprised about all of the controversy. Seems people either love him or hate him. Got my first two negatives....ouch. Obviously, if he brings this much passion to the table he can't be banned from this site...I honestly didn't realize people actually felt this strongly about him. Mongo, if you make a statement like that about Adam you really should back it up. That isn't really fair to him unless you know something you aren't sharing.

light........en up a little........Joe!!!!!smile.gif

All you people are the problem with the US. You want the constitution and Bill Of Rights for yourself but for no one else. Freedom of Speech is being limited and even extinguished because of you people. Where is the Freedom? Gone. All you need to do is know he is a fraud and move on, stopping someones freedom of speech is wrong in so many ways. If I or Okie were trying to stop you from speaking, you would be pissed, huh. Food for thought for all the freedom killers.

Hmmmm......so US people are whats wrong with the USA?

Bwhaaaaaaa. Haaaaa. Haaaa haaa. ROFLMAO

Kind of a broad statement, ya think? So we are the reason for all of the things wrong with the US....not People like Okie?

Hmmmmm....just not seeing it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Might I suggest that if you enjoy okie so much, then enjoy his effluent at his site only. Don't pollute this site by bringing it here. It might have been entertaining once, but now it's insulting our collective intelligence, not to mention a waste of bandwidth.

BTW Mr. Montana...as the owner of this site, I would assume YOU would know better than anyone that okie's coprophalagic spewings also appear in the What's New section, where, we have no control over the content presented.

Peace be with you

• Upvote 1