Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie slides again.....

.netnodoubt

OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ... MORE TO COME ... FREEWAY BILL (post at OOMF) 08/25/2011

Okie was not wrong ........ More to come ...... Freeway Bill

Evening folks!

Well, in okie style on his birthday, i am here to tell you that okie was not wrong last night! There indeed was an attempt to revalue the iraqi dinar at 3am est and another attempt this morning! Still no rv announced and nothing on forex or cbi but it is on the brink and all okie did was jump to try to give you heads up on a historical even that will change your lives....

Iraq is more than ready for a new life and so are we! According to several people i have spoken to this evening, we will see this wonderful blessing within the next 4 days! Do not rule out the thought that the great and powerful o's request for holding it off from when it was suppose to go last week until this week was and is real!

Nobody is against putting it out now and in fact, everyone needs this to happen right now!

So ease up on okie, all he did was report very accurate information and it just didn't work out technically on the minute but will soon hit the screens and you will be cashing in!One thing we got out of last night is the rate (3.68) and i believe that it will be compared to the great british pound! We can live with that, right?

God bless the usa and happy birthday okie oil man! We appreciate you! .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the beat goes, on, Okie slides and his posse rides, ugh! <_<:D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

There indeed was an attempt to revalue the iraqi dinar at 3am est and another attempt this morning!

End Quote

Then it must be the only place on Earth where they "attempt" to revalue without succeeding and again "attempt" after a few hours ... And again without succeeding......

But what do I expect? Okie being helped out by Freeway Bill.... Talk about dumb & dumber......

• Upvote 3

There indeed was an attempt to revalue the iraqi dinar at 3am est and another attempt this morning!

End Quote

Then it must be the only place on Earth where they "attempt" to revalue without succeeding and again "attempt" after a few hours ... And again without succeeding......

But what do I expect? Okie being helped out by Freeway Bill.... Talk about dumb & dumber......

Hey, Umbertino!! I bet it failed just because the button stuck!! lol "Dumb and dumber"??!!! LOL I can't stop laughing. :D

Hey, Umbertino!! I bet it failed just because the button stuck!! lol "Dumb and dumber"??!!! LOL I can't stop laughing. :D

Francie... Probably so... The button got stuck.....I know what the word "stick" brings to my mind especially in regard to a few individuals.... Ok, let's be nice.

can someone give us one reason to believe anything we hear from/about Okie... one thing?

One reason let me see, uh uh uh, no I think we could all give you a hundred reasons not to believe any of this. Just type in Oakie the oilman on goggle and you can go back years where he has been saying the same old crap. He has been enjoyable, but I think we have all come to the conclusion that Oakie and his band of hooter tooters or just full of hot air, so go ahead and read it for laughs; I think these guys used to be writers for the National Enquire.

Edited by TELLTHETRUTH

Ohhhhhhh, they ATTEMPTED to RV, but it didn't work. TOTALLY understandable. Gosh darn computers, they can be so finicky. Ah, well at least Freeloading Bill was there to give us that grandiose explanation so we wouldn't think that Okie was a complete and total moron. Now I can continue believing that Okie is ALWAYS RIGHT and his intel is just "ahead of the game"!!!

Ya know, it is truly unbelievable that people still give a single drop of credit to what that coot says.

• Upvote 1

OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ... MORE TO COME ... FREEWAY BILL (post at OOMF) 08/25/2011

Okie was not wrong ........ More to come ...... Freeway Bill

Evening folks!

Well, in okie style on his birthday, i am here to tell you that okie was not wrong last night! There indeed was an attempt to revalue the iraqi dinar at 3am est and another attempt this morning! Still no rv announced and nothing on forex or cbi but it is on the brink and all okie did was jump to try to give you heads up on a historical even that will change your lives....

So ease up on okie, all he did was report very accurate information and it just didn't work out technically on the minute but will soon hit the screens and you will be cashing in!One thing we got out of last night is the rate (3.68) and i believe that it will be compared to the great british pound! We can live with that, right?

I'm SORRY - BUT WHAT PART OF IT DID NOT HAPPEN - Don't you understand?? HOW CAN OKIE's INTEL BE ACCURATE IF HE SAID IT WAS DONE - AND IT WASN'T ???

These gurus and their faithful followers are really starting to believe that they are ALL heroes ... or at least legends in their own minds. Until there is verifiable proof that it is done - all this posturing by the gurus is nothing but bull !!!

• Upvote 2

I will be more than happy with $ 3.86 :lol::D

Patience and faith.

Thank you. So many on this site are neggies. I only stop by once in a while now. Can't stand all the hatred people pour out on this site. But you are a breath of fresh air. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

can someone give us one reason to believe anything we hear from/about Okie... one thing?

You can believe that he is always going to be wrong.

Ohhhhhhh, they ATTEMPTED to RV, but it didn't work. TOTALLY understandable. Gosh darn computers, they can be so finicky. Ah, well at least Freeloading Bill was there to give us that grandiose explanation so we wouldn't think that Okie was a complete and total moron. Now I can continue believing that Okie is ALWAYS RIGHT and his intel is just "ahead of the game"!!!

Ya know, it is truly unbelievable that people still give a single drop of credit to what that coot says.

Whats up buddy? I guess you and I both got banned the other nite. I cant get in anymore. God I love Okies site. The people over there have me laughing in my sleep at how dumb they are, lmao!!! Its me fly girl.

Thank you. So many on this site are neggies. I only stop by once in a while now. Can't stand all the hatred people pour out on this site. But you are a breath of fresh air. Thanks!

Hell I would love 3.86 too. But it came from Okie the jokie, who's always blowing smokie. If you keep listening him you'll wind up going brokie.

No reason at all

Can somebody tell me who this okie guy is, and where is he posting?

Okie is a habitual liar with made up contacts.

He has been saying the rv has happened EVERY week for the last several years

• Upvote 1

All you people are the problem with the US. You want the constitution and Bill Of Rights for yourself but for no one else. Freedom of Speech is being limited and even extinguished because of you people. Where is the Freedom? Gone. All you need to do is know he is a fraud and move on, stopping someones freedom of speech is wrong in so many ways. If I or Okie were trying to stop you from speaking, you would be pissed, huh. Food for thought for all the freedom killers.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Economic adviser to Maliki demanded not to change the currency, and warns of a “mafia” is preparing to exploit

Called for an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, on Thursday, the Iraqi Central Bank to stop the action to change the currency, warned of “mafias currency” is preparing to rig the trillions of dinars exploited to change the currency, he stressed that it will result in a mass of cash huge hard face.

said Abdul-Hussein Anbuge in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, “Central Bank of Iraq if they insisted on continuing to raise zeros and change the currency, it will make a big mistake in light of economic conditions is stable in Iraq, which will leave a negative impact on the economy”, calling on him to “stop and not to raise the zeros at the moment.”

He Anbuge “Raising the zeros is the biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the name of tampering with the economic,” warning “mafias currency is preparing to rig the trillion Iraqi dinars to change in light of anticipated changes “.

The Iraqi Central Bank announced on 23 June, for his willingness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, and as he emphasized that this step is one of the strategic functions of the Bank, pointed out that the new currency will contain on the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic.

Suggested Anbuge that “is change the currency after ten years at least, and after settling the state’s institutions and the economic situation, and improve people’s living standards, and controls the quality of issued currency and mechanisms, as well as curbing corruption, “pointing out that” in the lost current conditions, this procedure would leave a significant impact, He graduated from our block cash are enormous and will face money laundering and fraud and corruption chief can not control. “

Stressed Anbuge that “the Iraqi markets have started to work expectations pessimistic and optimistic work through the affected levels of supply demand, as they influenced the behavior of producers, consumers and all economic variables, by extension, in time Iraq needs economic stability more. “

The Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi said at a meeting of independent bodies with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, which took place in the 19 of June 2011, ready to create all the supplies to replace the Iraqi currency.

The Central Bank of Iraq, has four branches in Basra and Sulaymaniyah, Irbil and Mosul, which was established as a bank independent Iraqi under the law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued on the sixth of March 2004, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign reserves and the issuance of currency management, in addition to regulate the banking sector.

http://bit.ly/oDlLSH