Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BULLDOG75 "ITS A GREEN LIGHT GO FOR IQD" 96.35% RATE POST

chuck

Aug.24,2011 10:15 pm

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] "ITS A GREEN LIGHT GO FOR IQD" 96.35% RATE POST PROBABILITY CONTINUES ON/BEFORE TUES, AUG.30. Rates may post any hour. The trend continues up. All issues, conditions, situations, preparations are primed for a Rate Release. There are small banks and private Dinar Sites that have continued to sell currency through closing time of today Wed 8-24-11, including IQD and VD. These two rates continue to be estimated near: 3.67 IQD and .25 VD. This hold is: by the elite due to market & political situations; UST, Iraq govt, and recovering heisted/counterfeit dinar. Basket Rates may post at any hour, any day, up to/thru Aug. 30, IMO. World situation of: Money, Power and Oil reflects correct timing for imminent post soon. Dow/Markets may trend upward with commodities trending lower. Markets are being controlled and timed by the big players/soros/elite. Seek CPA, legal and security advise form relible sources. We are Blessed and Highly Favored. Let's stay postive and love others. We are in the right place at the right time for we are Chosen. Happy Birthday Mr. Okie! Amen.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] "ITS A GREEN LIGHT GO FOR IQD" 96.35% RATE POST PROBABILITY CONTINUES ON/BEFORE TUES, AUG.30. Rates may post any hour. The trend continues up. All issues, conditions, situations, preparations are primed for a Rate Release. There are small banks and private Dinar Sites that have continued to sell currency through closing time of today Wed 8-24-11, including IQD and VD. These two rates continue to be estimated near: 3.67 IQD and .25 VD. This hold is: by the elite due to market & political situations; UST, Iraq govt, and recovering heisted/counterfeit dinar. Basket Rates may post at any hour, any day, up to/thru Aug. 30, IMO. World situation of: Money, Power and Oil reflects correct timing for imminent post soon. Dow/Markets may trend upward with commodities trending lower. Markets are being controlled and timed by the big players/soros/elite. Seek CPA, legal and security advise form relible sources. We are Blessed and Highly Favored. Let's stay postive and love others. We are in the right place at the right time for we are Chosen. Happy Birthday Mr. Okie! Amen.

These guys surely haven't been feeling the love today ... so now they are asking for it ?!?!!

BULLDOG75

Bulldog75

Okay! You have already made a fool of yourself! You should STOP! Just SHUT UP! I resent your references to God and His Blessings to try and pump up your lies! God deserves better than this and you will be held accountable!

BULLDOG75

This dog needs to stay away from the catnip....

My source confirms this.

My magic eight ball did not

Bulldog75

Okay! You have already made a fool of yourself! You should STOP! Just SHUT UP! I resent your references to God and His Blessings to try and pump up your lies! God deserves better than this and you will be held accountable!

I think God is able to take care of Himself. He's not all that much of a wimp. At least that's what I understand.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

VND IQD................GO RVtongue.gif

This ain't the first green light we've had or promised date, so HERE WE GO !

AMEN! But if I might request, IQD, 1 week later VND!

Yes I guess I'm getting greedy....OK, scratch my first comment.

JUST RV,RV,RV!

BULLDOG75

Can anyone tell me if vnd is available ti Dallas TX area .

Bulldog75

You may be held accountable yourself :

Matthew 5:22

Whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

So Says..................DayTrader

• Upvote 1

Bulldog.. Okie..Blaino..etc.. come on folks.. if you are new please don't believe a word these people say.

Oh, I don't know OhioTom1, were it not for them, I might not have doubled my holdings from mid May thru Early June.

Back then I was a Newbie and rushed out to purchase more about every Friday (no, I didn't neglect my bills). Once I realized how HOKIE the Gurus informational pumps were, I curtailed my purchases to only at payday.

Bulldog75

I would like to add Chuck to this sentiment too!

Can anyone tell me if vnd is available ti Dallas TX area .

Boondock,

I walked into a wally world in Granbury Tx this morning, thru down a benjamin and ordered 2mill worth of Dong. Will be here in 2 days. You should be able to find in at the banks inside the walmart.