Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SHABBIBI AND BEARNAKE IN WYOMING

bigcity Bob

BERNAKE, SHABBIBI AND MANY OTHER WORLD MONEY PEEPS ARE IN JACKSON HOLE WYOMING FOR A HUGE MONETARY CONFERENCE,.

DISCUSSIONS WILL COVER MANY SUBJECTS AND IM SURE BACK ROOM CONVERSATIONS SHOULD BE HAPPENNING !!

THIS IS WHAT WE NEEDED..ANYONE HAVING MORE INFO ON THIS MEETING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FILL THE REST OF US IN...

• Upvote 8

BERNAKE, SHABBIBI AND MANY OTHER WORLD MONEY PEEPS ARE IN JACKSON HOLE WYOMING FOR A HUGE MONETARY CONFERENCE,.

DISCUSSIONS WILL COVER MANY SUBJECTS AND IM SURE BACK ROOM CONVERSATIONS SHOULD BE HAPPENNING !!

THIS IS WHAT WE NEEDED..ANYONE HAVING MORE INFO ON THIS MEETING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FILL THE REST OF US IN...

[OKIEOILMAN] GEM BOX, SCISSOR TAIL, THE FOX IS IN THE HEN HOUSE I REPEAT THE FOX IS IN THE HEN HOUSE. NUFF SAID YOU CAN’T UNRING A BELL NUFF SAID PERIOD. !!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

Back room discussions will probably be taking place at the local bar. Anyone near there could figure out where they are staying, and take up positions at the bar. Should hear some pretty interesting conversations, as well as a lot of b.s.

I can resist...LIFE ON MARS..I SAY AGAIN LIFE ON MARS..

:lol: I'm diggin' the sarcasm! I think the headline was Shabbibi saw Bears and Snakes in Wyoming while sticking it in Jackson's Hole? I'm just sayin.......I think that's what I read. Can't find the link tho'. :D

• Upvote 1

[OKIEOILMAN] GEM BOX, SCISSOR TAIL, THE FOX IS IN THE HEN HOUSE I REPEAT THE FOX IS IN THE HEN HOUSE. NUFF SAID YOU CAN’T UNRING A BELL NUFF SAID PERIOD. !!!!!!

English please. Punctuation would be nice, too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I agree that things are moving in the right direction, but on a personal note, I plan on staying hopeful yet grounded as i recall all the hype right around Christmas of last year, and the hype pretty much on a monthly basis thereafter. I even spoke with a guy in AZ that was ready to sell off 50 oz. of silver around x-mas '10 when silver was at about $22 an oz. just to buy up more dinar. I recall the conversation so easily because he asked me, after one of us brought up dinar, if I had heard of Okie. LOL. With silver currently at the $39ish mark, Okie probably ruined what would have been a decent ROI for that guy.

I have very good intel that Okie isnt coming clean with us. The real story is that he is a alien from another gallexy. Just his words are more valuable than gold. We just havent learned to use them yet. NUFF SAID............

OK, Found a link with Shabbibi in Wyoming however the date say's 2010

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/4321880/iraq-central-bank-gov-hopeful-on-economy/

the list of those attending this year does have Shabibi on it.....conference runs from Aug 25 -29

:blink:

OK, Found a link with Shabbibi in Wyoming however the date say's 2010

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/4321880/iraq-central-bank-gov-hopeful-on-economy/

the list of those attending this year does have Shabibi on it.....conference runs from Aug 25 -29

Here is something that might help. I think the article has already been posted, but notice the last part.

Shabibi .. Is it enough to replace the Iraqi currency to save it from collapse?

In the past years have fallen Iraqi dinar value due to inflation and deterioration caused by economic sanctions imposed on Iraq after the Kuwait war, through the fall of Baghdad in 2003, to turn into a semi massacres day All these factors made the value of the dinar is going down, prompting the central bank in the same year resort to the adoption of a new mechanism to maintain the dinar's exchange rate lies in the development of an auction foreign exchange to sell quantities of the dollar, resulting from the sale of oil in world markets, and converted to the Development Fund for Iraq, which transforms in turn to the bank to sell in local currency, but it was not enough to save the value of their currency collapse, under the terms of the price fall to become a day about 1120 dinars per dollar.

Thus pushing the Iraqi Central Bank's decision to replace the currency Atkhama by deleting three zeros in an attempt to raise the value of the world.

Has announced Shabibi Iraqi Central Bank Governor completing the preparation of a plan to replace the current banknotes after the cancellation of three zeros, and include 30 trillion dinars (26 billion dollars), is the value of expected cash bloc, stressing that the timing will be determined by the government and parliament, Iraqi.

On the other hand, sees the first in the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the fundamental problem in the timing of the single currency only, but the application of the new project will be according to mechanisms scalable in the form is not felt by the citizens, are put quantities in the market and the withdrawal of which is maintained by the government banks of the block and replace , and remain only in the possession of the citizens of the trading day, and can conduct his business in the two currencies of any existing and new,'s goods as current price, for example, JD 1000 The customer can give the seller the present paper a class 1000 dinars, as well as be able to give him a coin a new category of one dinar.

In the view of economists that this action is not enough to save the Iraqi dinar from collapse as long as the Iraqi economy is weak currency should always be linked strongly the country's economy, and the best proof of that the United States where the dollar dropped because of debt and faltering economy, and generally coming days will determine, either revalue the Iraqi currency if there is demand for it globally or to depreciate more.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=aren&u=http://www.alarab.qa/mobile/details.php%3FissueId%3D1329%26artid%3D144924

Additional Links to Summit

http://www.planetjh.com/news/A_107620.aspx

http://forexnewsnow.com/global-markets/united-states/all-you-need-to-know-about-jackson-hole-the-financial-meeting-of-2011-debt-crisis

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/08/august-25-2011-economic-meeting-shabibi.html