Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Banker

hi-five

I hope it's not what I imagine it is...

I run websites and when you get a page that does not respond it's usually because too many connections are being made to the site. It works much like a phone switchboard, you can only connect to the available open ports and if they are already used you can't see the page. There are other possible options but I am not going to get too deep in subject. Just know that it could be that the bogus news today caused enough people to flood their site in order to buy Dinar.

The pumpers win again! The only ones making money on this damn thing. I heard the Dinar Banker guy selling $1,000,000 dollars worth of dinar on some orders. Can you imagine the spread he's making on that?

can someone please verify this with me?? i went to www.dinarbanker.com and its stating error... can someone verify please??? thanks..

old news Newby.. You need to look at other posts before you post. There is already a whole thread on this.

I just tried and WAS able to get on .....NO PROBLEM !

Well crap! I was hopeful!

I was able to get on a few minutes ago (2:20PST), and now it's back down again. Probably doesn't help all of us trying to get on at once! Here's to wishful thinking!!!

It is back up again. Probably just a glitch. Tampa dinar is up and running. When all the sites are going blank with errors at the same time, then we will have a winner:)

Dinar Banker is back up online. I believe that the rumor of and RV today has spread like a wild fire and so many people were trying to buy some Dinar that they crasher DinarBankers server. This happens a lot when there is all of a sudden a huge amount of traffic. I don't know this for a fact, but this is my speculation. This is not good news.

Dinar Banker is back up online. I believe that the rumor of and RV today has spread like a wild fire and so many people were trying to buy some Dinar that they crasher DinarBankers server. This happens a lot when there is all of a sudden a huge amount of traffic. I don't know this for a fact, but this is my speculation. This is not good news.

RIGHT! The site appears to have experienced an unintended DDOS Attack. That is to say, enduring the effects of such. Too many attempts to use their server all at the same time.