Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's own guy sells him out!

Stevevintennessee

WELL I NOT ONLY BLAME OKIE , I ALSO BLAME THE MEMBERS FOLLOWING HIM AND BELEIVING HIS CRAP......HOW DO YOU FOLLOW A FICTICIOUS CHARACTER!....FOR THAT MATTER SANTA AND THE EASTER BUNNY SAID THE PINGING JUST STOP AND THE RATE SHOULD BE 3.27!.......WTF ARE YOU OOM MEMBERS SMOKING..........OKIE WEED!!

Edited by DA_TRUTH
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

All,

I say this with the greatest respect to the report from Okie Oil Man that the Iraqi Dinar has revalued…

I can ASSURE YOU that were such an event to happen, you will know. It has NOT revalued publicly yet, or we’d be able to see it EVERYWHERE! If it has changed in value, it obviously has NOT revalued for those who own the Iraqi Dianr publicly. NOTHING can be done about it until we can see it publicly anyway. When it shows on the CBI.iq website, then you’ll know.

I’ve heard his email was hacked or some reason such as that. I’m unsure if that is true or not. It really doesn’t matter. I respect Okie as a person, but I respectfully disagree with the report coming from his camp (whether intentional or unintentional) that the Iraqi Dinar has revalued. I hope my assessment is wrong, but I know it’s not wrong yet… I will await an official change/announcement in the systems that matter in the world, and am thankful we have people such as Okie giving us a heads-up.

All my best to Okie and everyone else holding on for the revalue… as always… we wait!

Go Dinar!

another site

CMON' ROGER, YOUR SO FULL OF CRAP!!...FIRST OFF IT IS NOT TRUE ...STOP TRYING TO DEBUNK A LIE.....HOW ABOUT SAYING THAT IT DID NOT RV AND OKIE IS WRONG....I SEE ALEXA HAS POSTED THAT YOUR SITE IS GOING DOWN IN WEB HITS...MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOU NOW ARE A CERTIFIED PUMPER AND NO ONE LIKES YOUR SITE AND YOUR STUPID 7.95 A MONTH TEXT SERVICES WHEN IF IN FACT IT DOES RV....PEOPLE CAN ACCESS THAT INFO FOR FREE......GO AWAY!!

• Upvote 2

Okie's skin appears to be as thin as his intel. I suggest he get out of the business of guruing and he will never have to worry about having his feelings hurt again. Otherwise, it comes with the territory. If you lie, you should expect the condemnation you receive.

so again that is a “SHOULD” so please let’s stay grounded has I asked since last night,

End Quote

If you're his dear friend, as you stated... Then you should tell him all that.. To stay grounded and sxxt.......That should be fire-marked on his forehead infact.....

Edited by umbertino

Peas in a pod, birds of a feather flock together, etc!

Grains of salt upon grains of salt have been taken with all the rumors. We are going to be saltier than the Dead Sea before this is done!

JUST COME ON RV! No more split-scond heart skipping rumors please!

-lionfish

All,

I say this with the greatest respect to the report from Okie Oil Man that the Iraqi Dinar has revalued…

I can ASSURE YOU that were such an event to happen, you will know. It has NOT revalued publicly yet, or we’d be able to see it EVERYWHERE! If it has changed in value, it obviously has NOT revalued for those who own the Iraqi Dianr publicly. NOTHING can be done about it until we can see it publicly anyway. When it shows on the CBI.iq website, then you’ll know.

I’ve heard his email was hacked or some reason such as that. I’m unsure if that is true or not. It really doesn’t matter. I respect Okie as a person, but I respectfully disagree with the report coming from his camp (whether intentional or unintentional) that the Iraqi Dinar has revalued. I hope my assessment is wrong, but I know it’s not wrong yet… I will await an official change/announcement in the systems that matter in the world, and am thankful we have people such as Okie giving us a heads-up.

All my best to Okie and everyone else holding on for the revalue… as always… we wait!

Go Dinar!

another site

CMON' ROGER, YOUR SO FULL OF CRAP!!...FIRST OFF IT IS NOT TRUE ...STOP TRYING TO DEBUNK A LIE.....HOW ABOUT SAYING THAT IT DID NOT RV AND OKIE IS WRONG....I SEE ALEXA HAS POSTED THAT YOUR SITE IS GOING DOWN IN WEB HITS...MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOU NOW ARE A CERTIFIED PUMPER AND NO ONE LIKES YOUR SITE AND YOUR STUPID 7.95 A MONTH TEXT SERVICES WHEN IF IN FACT IT DOES RV....PEOPLE CAN ACCESS THAT INFO FOR FREE......GO AWAY!!

DD went as far as to feel a duty to follow-up on Okies latest and go as far as saying he is thankful for Okies efforts...this to me would imply a knowledge of the discord Okies claims can cause to investors. I wonder if he'll cancel without penalty any dinar orders and refund those who were misled. This damage control and then following up with words implying he is greatful for Okies updates are what keep innocent, and unsuspecting people in distress. I personally know a group of seniors who previously changed their business transactions based on a confirmed RV date and rate included. They took a big loss and I know they had forwarded a complaint. They didn't buy dinar, they already had it and took a loss. This scenario should be forwarded to proper authorities IMO whether one believes in it or not. If only to protect an older generation or newbies who still are of the belief in people and integrity. This type of stuff IMO, isn't entertainment as some subscribe to believe, its tragic and if its really entertaining, its no wonder these people are forced on boards since they can't get dates or find a real life scenario to enjoy. Why not really spice it up and pay DD to upgrade the entertainment level. This is a Disgusting scenario and the dark strangers our moms and dads warned us about. If its entertainment, all I can say is... I'll pray for you.

Wishwell11

Edited by wishwell11
  • Upvote 1

All,

Go Dinar!

another site

I agree with you 100%. I have been on these dinar sites for quite some time and always enjoyed reading Rogers thoughts on this investment, thought he was a pretty grounded guy for the most part, BUT for him to constantly defend Okie, when he has said in the past that he does not trust Okie's sources, makes him no better than Okie himself. Pumper or not, Roger is losing alot of peoples respect. JMO

• Upvote 1