Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seriously did anyone believe Okie?

We got up this morning sipping the fresh brewed coffee, and my honey said, "It RV'd last night."

I asked, "Who says?"

"Okie."

"Right, Okie is full of crap. And on general purposes, he pisses me off with his crap." I said.

But for a minute I thought "What if, Okie was right?" Then I lived in the moment it could be true....wow that was pretty sweet feeling. Going to the bank, cashing out, calling the realtor, on a plane vacationing in Italy, and well dreaming..... It was much better scenario than going to the dentist today. Ahhhhh yes, just for a minute Okie gave me back my sweet dream......No lop, just a straight up RV.

Oh well, we all know this guy is full of ****, but for a moment I kind of liked him. ;)

• Upvote 6

We got up this morning sipping the fresh brewed coffee, and my honey said, "It RV'd last night."

I asked, "Who says?"

"Okie."

"Right, Okie is full of crap. And on general purposes, he pisses me off with his crap." I said.

But for a minute I thought "What if, Okie was right?" Then I lived in the moment it could be true....wow that was pretty sweet feeling. Going to the bank, cashing out, calling the realtor, on a plane vacationing in Italy, and well dreaming..... It was much better scenario than going to the dentist today. Ahhhhh yes, just for a minute Okie gave me back my sweet dream......No lop, just a straight up RV.

Oh well, we all know this guy is full of ****, but for a moment I kind of liked him. ;)

Haha, i did the same thing...i sent 99.99% of my dinar to Warka for the interest and the ISX...But i kept 30,000 in small bills *just in case* i was trying to figure out how hard it would be to get that money back from Warka....and what i was going to do with the $110,000 from my small bills

Haha, i did the same thing...i sent 99.99% of my dinar to Warka for the interest and the ISX...But i kept 30,000 in small bills *just in case* i was trying to figure out how hard it would be to get that money back from Warka....and what i was going to do with the $110,000 from my small bills

I was praying that he was telling the truth for once in his lil fat life.

The team from people invested.com are corroborating Okies story saying that it has happened.

Georgiaboy Chat from People Invested Chat Room

08/24/2011 (XBarbarian post)

From People Invested :10:00 AM [Georgiaboy] Talked with two defferent sources that say wall street confirms 3.68 today

10:02 AM [Georgiaboy] winalot , One guy has seat on exchange, and said it's a go

10:06 AM [Georgiaboy] Branard , they say 2pm , but it would make sense to do it at 5 to 5:30 this evening.

10:34 AM [Georgiaboy] mammat , Just trying to confirm what we aready know. Okie let the cat out. I just hope it's true and the rate is what is being said

10:36 AM [Georgiaboy] Greece is all but imploded. This thing has got to happen or Europe will tank then us

10:54 AM [templejc] speedy ::: Have you chatted with JeffUSA this morning?

10:55 AM [winalot] templejc just talked to someone who ahs talked to jeff- says it's a go!

10:57 AM [country] speedy what is jeffUSA saying?

10:57 AM [speedy] country today at 3.68

I asked, "Who says?"

"Okie."

Okie was wrong....again...and yet there are so many that hang on his every word. They must be desperate. Okie gets his intel (read, B.S.) from people that have no idea what they're talking about. However, they'll keep trying week after week until they stumble into an RV.....and then claim they were right all along. Geeesh.

Okie was wrong....again...and yet there are so many that hang on his every word. They must be desperate. Okie gets his intel (read, B.S.) from people that have no idea what they're talking about. However, they'll keep trying week after week until they stumble into an RV.....and then claim they were right all along. Geeesh.

Hmmm.....

Would that be Al Madden? or Rich Queen? Or TerryK? Or Bluewolf? Or Bulldog? Or....

Aren't they all riding the same train?

:rolleyes:

I asked, "Who says?"

"Okie."

Now ZIG, I have to ask you this question because no one else will ..... hehe .. are you a OKIE fan ????? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Thanks for the POST Bro!!!! --- PS -- You know that I am just joking...... :P

• Upvote 1

YEP, WOKE UP EXCITED. NOT LIKE CHRISTMAS EXCITED BUT FIRST DAY OF THE SUMMER STARTING, NO MORE SCHOOL FEELING ! THEN SAW THE

NEWS THAT WE HAD TO WAIT TIL AROUND THE 2 OCLOCK-4 OCLOCK TIME FRAME TO SEE IT POP ON THE BANK SCREENS. WELL, WE KNOW WHAT TIME

IT IS, WHAT DAY IT IS, THERE SHOULD BE SOME GOOD NEWS FOR TOMORROW AND THE WEEKEND, 'CAUSE THATS HOW IT USUALLY GOES, SO BE IT.

GO RV , SOON !tongue.gif

You know how to tell when Okie's lying?

HE USES ALL CAPS!!!

;)

Actually, wouldn't it be any time you see any type of letters in a row that he has typed? Commonly referred to as "word" or a "sentence"? That's when I know he is lying. As soon as he hits one letter on his keyboard that he has cried all over, I already know he will be lying.

But that's just my super intelligent way of knowing he is full of crap. Others may wait till he actually forms a sentence to determine whether or not he is lying. To each his own!!

Soooooooooooooo, Soooooooooooooooooo funny. This is the best joke I have heard all day. Okie got a taste of his own medicine. And he is apologizing that it did not RV. Hahahahhaahahahhhohohohaohaohahaohahaohahoahaohaohaohaohoahoahaohaoahoahoahaohaohaohaohaoahoahoahaohaohaoahoahoahoahao