Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie sends his Apology's

ngodstust2

AMEN, I've been saying that for months. People are complete fools for posting this tripe. Okie is now referred to as Numb Nuts.

Hmm, interesting concept..lets see what you and FRUSTRATED can bring to the table, last time I check this was the RUMOR section..

I wonder if I should buy more dinar :huh:

Z --- Please save some for me... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WTF is Ghost Mode?

For me it would be having a Beam and 7 watching a ball game.

Sounds kinda like the "hush" mode on Air Wolf. Gimme a fricken break!

I wonder if I should buy more dinar :huh:

Only if you have run out of your monopoly money and have a chance to put up hotels on Park Place. LOL

OKIE,OKIE,OKIE....How can you do this to us again...That damn pinging is really tricky. Plus, now we have to figure out the Intel itself and the source of your posts. Is it OKIE? Ghost of OKIE? Hack of OKIE? Clown of OKIE? OMG, just wears me out.

I think he's all of the above. :unsure:

Obviously this is history repeating itself, in more than one way. Just think about this. The odds are in favor of Okie predicting this RIGHT! One of these days, due to his frequency of calling it, he will indeed call it right.

How many attempts did it take for Edison to get it right, all the while most everyone thought he was a nut job and completely out of touch with reality.... just sayin'...

Namaste!

Personally I was disappointed with his excuse. I figured he'd come up with something more exciting than PINGING. At least come up with something new! Haha, I haven't been over to his site yet today, but I bet all of his sheep are singing praises and blessing his name, because he's ALWAYS RIGHT! (apparently!?)

Ghost is another personality that Okie hides behind. I feel sorry for all of the people that he has intentionally upset today. If they dont see now that he is full of the largest amount bull ish, then they are quite stupid.

Funny you say this! I had been trying to 'calm down' a heavily invested friend that listened to this 'stuff' and, up until this AM, it was all for naught. A friend of his called him VERY early this AM saying it had rv'ed. The announcement was Okie's.

We JUST had a conversation and he said that he was not going to listen these conference calls anymore or any 'intel' of Okie's!

Mission accomplished!

Thank you, Okie! Now, go cry in your beer!

In Joy! :D

• Upvote 1

Sorry, I had to correct my post.

Dinar Banker fined 4k

http://www.investors...ities-Commision

Dinar Trade fined 20k

http://www.securitie...205-11-OR02.pdf

Not justifying these guys, but this is a minor civil offense. Basically it was for doing business in Arkansas without having a permit or license to sell in the state. That happens to 100s of businesses of any kind in many states. They get the license, pay the fine and continue to do business. This doesn't mean that these to dinar business are defrauding anyone or trying to defraud the state. They are now legitimate in those states. Besides, $4k and $20k is pocket money for these businesses.