Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie sends his Apology's

ngodstust2

The ping You hear is Okies BB sized brain rolling around in his boxcar sized skull. :lol:

While You Are shooting the messenger, could someone also smash his fingers with a hammer so he can't type for a few months? Don't want any type of permanent damage, That would be cruel. :lol:

COME ON PEOPLE! HE GOT YOU ALL PIMPED UP...MADE YOU GIDDY FOR A MOMENT!! THIS ONE WAS A MASTERPIECE!!! WHENEVER THIS IS OVER OKIE NEEDS TO WRITE FOR HOLLYWOOD!!!

THUG.....WE DINT WANT PIGS MAKEUP ANYWHERE NEAR US!!! Lol

TWO PIGS AND A CUP.…YUK!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I can not believe that any post with "okie" in it is not banned from the DINAR VETS site and I don't care care who trys to drag him from other sites.Take action ADAM!!! This guy creates his entertainment and pleasure from deceipt and the misery of others.

If he was causing anyone "misery" in the dinar world and they stopped following him, they'd find another "prophet" the next day.

There will always be gullable people in this world and you'll drive yourself crazy trying to save them. Get involved in your own community helping those that really need your help! The poor, the sick, the disabled, the elderly... the list goes on.

OKIE is brought over here for our entertainment. Most of us enjoy his antics. Just look at the 15 page strings that pop up everytime he speaks. Great fun here!

Try to look at it that way. You'll feel better and have some fun while we wait! laugh.gif

OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY INVITATION

To: Okie

When: Tonite

Where: At DV

What: A Party in ur Honor. U'll probably wind up S**t Faced !

Oh please stop! I can't stop laughing. I'm drawing way too much attention here at work! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Yes the clown....what to do....what to do.....pig poop?

[OKIEOILMAN] IT IS WITH NO REGREAT AND NOT A HEAVEY HERAT THAT I INFORM YOU THAT YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME BUT NOT ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME. TO DAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GREAT GIFT TO GIVE MY SELF AND EXTRA 20% FROM TY AS A PRESENT AT YOU GUYS IS EXSPENSE. SELIA NUFF SAID INSERT ANY ONE OF MY OTHER CHEAKEY AND CHEESEY ONE LINERS HERE _________________________________ AND JUST SO YOU KNOW WHEN I DIE I KNOW IM GOING TO LAND IN HELL WITH MY BACK BROKEN. LATER TATERS OKIE OUT

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Posted from another site

<snip>

Well Folks what are your thoughts on this ???

All please dont shoot the messenger trying to HELP THE CLOWN out since there is so much crap FLYING around......ZIG I know that if you could you would, but then you'd have to deal with the CLOWN posting this stuff....

My thoughts are: he got the attention he needed/craved, and now he's doing the retraction we all expected to gain more attention he needs/craves. And while I'm at it....my thoughts that is....

yep... we're all still glued to any 'Okie' threads.... :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

I just got a "PING"...wait....wait....wait....ok..here it comes..OKIE the wolf is coming and no one will come to save you on this "I'm Sorry". You have cried wolf so many times now...I hope it eats well on you and your soul for constantly misleading the people on here. ( My opinion only and no others)

COME ON PEOPLE! HE GOT YOU ALL PIMPED UP...MADE YOU GIDDY FOR A MOMENT!! THIS ONE WAS A MASTERPIECE!!! WHENEVER THIS IS OVER OKIE NEEDS TO WRITE FOR HOLLYWOOD!!!

THUG.....WE DINT WANT PIGS MAKEUP ANYWHERE NEAR US!!! Lol

TWO PIGS AND A CUP.…YUK!!

Nahhh, not giddy for a nanosecond. I did however play a mental game with myself. it goes like this every time (now) that I see an OKIE proclamation of RV.

1. What time will OKIE retract his RV claim? - I guessed 2:00 this afternoon

2. Why will OKIE say his prediction did not come true? - I guessed that it had something to do with the earthquake

3. When will OKIE say his prediction will come true? (this one is real easy) - I guessed it would be Thurs or Fri with cashin at banks on Monday.

No need to get emotional + or -, just play my little game....It's fun, and I'm getting pretty good at it.

Why apologize? You mean people really, I mean really believed this??? C'mon...really? Understand if you drain a septic tank, you know exactly whats going to come out, right? I promise you its not jellybeans. Look at Okie's post like a hose coming from a septic tank and you standing on the other end. Therefore no apology needed for me..I'm good

Okie, no need to apologize, anyone with a morsel of common sense knows you're a compulsive story teller and can't help yourself. Happy birthday and enjoy your humble pie. :lol: The only 'pings' goin on is from your skull to your followers. I DO pity these people and feel it's very sad that they continue to fall for your constant vacant chat and hollow rhetoric. Why don't you do the compassionate and decent thing for your 'group'>>>be silent and let the Rv play out whenever it happens. You're only causing those Oke'ttes misery. Say nothing and leave them in peace. Ditto for those other megalomaniac "guru's". Tone down the ego, make the compassionate gesture, and just be silent.

Shameless, just shameless ... I hope that no one did anything today (that they can't undo) based on Okie's announcement.huh.gif

Not likely. Most people here take OKIE as a distraction while we wait.

Oh, and I will be buying more dinar this week. My purchase was planned all along and I am spending investment money, not my mortgage payment.

I say this not to tease but to encourage those that there are some of us that really do believe this investment will bring us a great return.

• Upvote 1

I can not believe that any post with "okie" in it is not banned from the DINAR VETS site and I don't care care who trys to drag him from other sites.Take action ADAM!!! This guy creates his entertainment and pleasure from deceipt and the misery of others.

AMEN, I've been saying that for months. People are complete fools for posting this tripe. Okie is now referred to as Numb Nuts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1