Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie sends his Apology's

ngodstust2

Posted from another site

SHORT POST THEN I AM GONE FOR NOW. THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED WAS DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE GOV OF IRAQ AT AND CONSIDERED AS VALID.

I HAVE JUST FIND OUT THAT AT MIDNIGHT MY TIME THE PING WAS SENT FROM THE CBI TO THE USA AND THE COMPUTERS OVER HERE DID NOT RESPOND.

I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THE PING WAS SENT BACK THRU THIS MORNING AT 8 E.S.T. AND THE PING DID GO THUR AND THAT THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED LAST NIGHT WAS CORRECT.

I IN NO WAY WOULD EVER LEAD ANYONE ASTRAY OR FURNISH ANY INFORMATION THAT I DID NOT CONSIDER AS BEING CORRECT. I AM STILL BEING INFORMED IT HAPPENED THAT WAY AND WE SHOULD SEE IT AT BANKS SHORTLY.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE EXCITEMENT I CAUSED LAST NIGHT AS I WAS EXCITED MY SELF. I HAVE NEVER FELT SO BAD IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I FEEL I EITHER JUMPED THE GUN OR WAS MIS-LEAD MOMENTARILY.

I APOLOGIZE--I KNOW NOTHING MORE TO SAY---IT IS HARD TO POST ANY NEW INTEL AT THIS TIME BUT I AM STILL BEING TOLD I WAS RIGHT AND IT SHOULD COME THRU SHORTLY--I SHOULD HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING AND JUST LET THE RATE APPEAR ON IT'S OWN.

I HAD READ SO MANY NEEDY STORIES I WAS TRYING TO UPLIFE AND ENCOURAGE AND GIVE IMMEDIATE HOPE TO THOSE WHO WERE HURTING.

[OKIE OIL MAN] THIS POST WAS FROM ME--I HADN'T REALIZED THAT WHEN GHOST LEFT MY COMPUTER HE HAD LEFT THE GHOST MODE ON

Well Folks what are your thoughts on this ???

All please dont shoot the messenger trying to HELP THE CLOWN out since there is so much crap FLYING around......ZIG I know that if you could you would, but then you'd have to deal with the CLOWN posting this stuff....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

WTF is Ghost Mode?

For me it would be having a Beam and 7 watching a ball game.

Ghost is another personality that Okie hides behind. I feel sorry for all of the people that he has intentionally upset today. If they dont see now that he is full of the largest amount bull ish, then they are quite stupid.

• Upvote 1

Posted from another site

SHORT POST THEN I AM GONE FOR NOW. THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED WAS DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE GOV OF IRAQ AT AND CONSIDERED AS VALID.

I HAVE JUST FIND OUT THAT AT MIDNIGHT MY TIME THE PING WAS SENT FROM THE CBI TO THE USA AND THE COMPUTERS OVER HERE DID NOT RESPOND.

I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THE PING WAS SENT BACK THRU THIS MORNING AT 8 E.S.T. AND THE PING DID GO THUR AND THAT THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED LAST NIGHT WAS CORRECT.

I IN NO WAY WOULD EVER LEAD ANYONE ASTRAY OR FURNISH ANY INFORMATION THAT I DID NOT CONSIDER AS BEING CORRECT. I AM STILL BEING INFORMED IT HAPPENED THAT WAY AND WE SHOULD SEE IT AT BANKS SHORTLY.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE EXCITEMENT I CAUSED LAST NIGHT AS I WAS EXCITED MY SELF. I HAVE NEVER FELT SO BAD IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I FEEL I EITHER JUMPED THE GUN OR WAS MIS-LEAD MOMENTARILY.

I APOLOGIZE--I KNOW NOTHING MORE TO SAY---IT IS HARD TO POST ANY NEW INTEL AT THIS TIME BUT I AM STILL BEING TOLD I WAS RIGHT AND IT SHOULD COME THRU SHORTLY--I SHOULD HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING AND JUST LET THE RATE APPEAR ON IT'S OWN.

I HAD READ SO MANY NEEDY STORIES I WAS TRYING TO UPLIFE AND ENCOURAGE AND GIVE IMMEDIATE HOPE TO THOSE WHO WERE HURTING.

[OKIE OIL MAN] THIS POST WAS FROM ME--I HADN'T REALIZED THAT WHEN GHOST LEFT MY COMPUTER HE HAD LEFT THE GHOST MODE ON

Well Folks what are your thoughts on this ???

All please dont shoot the messenger trying to HELP THE CLOWN out since there is so crap FLYING around......ZIG I know that if you could you would, but then you'd have to deal with the CLOWN posting this stuff....

Yes the clown....what to do....what to do.....pig poop?

• Upvote 1

WTF is Ghost Mode?

For me it would be having a Beam and 7 watching a ball game.

It is a chat-room option where you remain logged in, but invisible to the rest of the viewers.

The ultimate lurking tool haha

This is generally & normally only an option for mods in a chat room.

OKIE,OKIE,OKIE....How can you do this to us again...That damn pinging is really tricky. Plus, now we have to figure out the Intel itself and the source of your posts. Is it OKIE? Ghost of OKIE? Hack of OKIE? Clown of OKIE? OMG, just wears me out.

I IN NO WAY WOULD EVER LEAD ANYONE ASTRAY OR FURNISH ANY INFORMATION THAT I DID NOT CONSIDER AS BEING CORRECT.

Just when you think OKIE couldn't get any crazier, he does his best spiel yet! I couldn't stop laughing with the "ping" business. laugh.gif

People in other workstations near me must think I'm crazy now! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

I can not believe that any post with "okie" in it is not banned from the DINAR VETS site and I don't care care who trys to drag him from other sites.Take action ADAM!!! This guy creates his entertainment and pleasure from deceipt and the misery of others.

Just relax it said Okie in the heading. If it upsets you don't open it. leave it be if you see the name Okie anywhere :o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OKIE IS A BS ARTIST AND HOPEFULLY WILL BE ARRESTED JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE WHO KNOWINGLY PUMPS AND MISLEADS PEOPLE ABOUT A STOCK OR SECURITY. ITS CALLED SECURITES FRAUD! AND YES DINAR IS A LEGAL SECURITY. THIS IS WHAT ALI GOT BUSTED FOR IN ARKANSAS AND PAID A NICE $25K SETTLEMENT.

• Upvote 3

OKIE IS A BS ARTIST AND HOPEFULLY WILL BE ARRESTED JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE WHO KNOWINGLY PUMPS AND MISLEADS PEOPLE ABOUT A STOCK OR SECURITY. ITS CALLED SECURITES FRAUD! AND YES DINAR IS A LEGAL SECURITY. THIS IS WHAT ALI GOT BUSTED FOR IN ARKANSAS AND PAID A NICE $25K SETTLEMENT.

gotta link to ali bust?