Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam 8/24/11 Chat 10:00 am cst

kcw

totally agree with my friend Tandy.

Plus 1 from me for the emotional turmoil of a neg!biggrin.gif

thanks grand pubah...just thought it mighta been a mistake...as far as the dong is concerned I decided to stay away from that issue as some dong experts say it could shrink in value :blink: nothing more embarassing than having to tell your bill collectors you can't pay up because your dong shrunk ...

• Upvote 3

Dinar will be a much more profitable investment than the vnd. Why not encourage them to get more dinar instead, and why share this info with us rather than only VIP members? Are you trying to help boost the sales of vnd?

So are you calling Adam a pumper??

The man can't even try and help people without being called out for pumping!!

Sad, very sad!!

• Upvote 5

If you follow the Dong, you will see that Vietnam has been buying up Gold to back it up,

You took the words right out of my mouth CAPT. They have been buying it by the tons(literally) every month. The guy needs to do his research There`s allot more that comes out of nam then just rice. Its already a tradable currency and its one of the most beautiful exotic lands on the planet. Montana`s right , will be lucky if it comes in at a nickle. But dog could most definitely use 10 million nickles hahahahahaha

Gooooooo DONG !!!!!!!!!

thanks grand pubah...just thought it mighta been a mistake...as far as the dong is concerned I decided to stay away from that issue as some dong experts say it could shrink in value :blink: nothing more embarassing than having to tell your bill collectors you can't pay up because your dong shrunk ...

laugh.gif

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I wondered how long it would take to PUMP THE DONG, DON't get all caught up in this investment, the DINAR has WAY more potential IMO, BUT i knew it would'nt take long for the Dong pumping as i have seen it mentioned more and more in the previous day's and weeks. DON'T GET SUCKED IN !!!!!!!!

God Bless

Goooooooo DINAR Rvvvvvvvvvvv

Feel free to Bash,

I think that was pretty rude, feel Adam was just trying to be helpful letting us know about other investments. I am invested in the Dong and will be buying more not because of what Adam said but do to my own research of the Dong

Adam Thank you for your chat today and letting everyone know VIP carry over to Dong.

Adam hopefully we hear from you on other future investments, for the most part you have a great following of people and we be able continue to make money as new opportunities come along. Keep up the good work you are doing and keep your team members abreast of future opportunities.

Sad, very sad!!

Bumper64

Agree with you just trying to be helpful and hope he will continue to be helpful on other investments

• Upvote 2

Sad, very sad!!

Some people just do not appreciate a tip, and do not grasp the idea of diversification, a little hedge here and there is a good idea, I purchased VND way back when it was $55.00 per million!

Thanks Bump for all you do!

Good Things To All !

• Upvote 1

Some people just do not appreciate a tip, and do not grasp the idea of diversification, a little hedge here and there is a good idea, I purchased VND way back when it was $55.00 per million!

Thanks Bump for all you do!

Good Things To All !

Hey old guy, we just purchased some more today. (VND) Cost $58.00. Total. Not bad at all. For a cool mil.

Edited by uncirculd

hey folks have been looking at the v n d { dong} money ---also the south korean money --- the chat in the wind was -- 6 months ago-- that iraq was in possition too start talks with other countries over buying foods and services-- they were doing bussness with vietnam, according too sumeria news jazeria english news--- has been reported { too this reporter} that iraq was and still is buying food stuffs and some industrial busness from vietnam, soo just stands too reason,, that if they are speaking too any one ,,it was with south korea--according too the news links---it would be very nice too see the vnd{dong} go as high as .10cents too one vnd,---and at least .25 cents on the korean stufff-----> shoot that has too be the kicker though ----iraq---- needs that .85 rate

I've never had a desire to PUMP THE DONG...sounds uncomfortable. :blink:

If it's a normal dong and if it gets pumped... well you know the rest...........

Thanks Adam! It is good to know my DONG now has VIP status and privileges. wink.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Everybody usually likes thinking their dong's got VIP (VID) status...With maybe the exclusion of priests and monks.

Edited by umbertino

army03..don't know why you got a neg on this post but I cancelled it...I was going to sit back and relax a little then saw the neg on this post...surely it was a mistake or somebody misread...can anybody on here explain why anyone would give army03 a negative on a post as innocent as this one????? :angry:

and thx Adam

Probably just hit the wrong button. Nothing wrong with this post. Your little frowny emoticon is hysterical. LOL

If it's a normal dong and if it gets pumped... well you know the rest...........

Ha!

Everybody usually likes thinking their dong's got VIP (VID) status...With maybe the exclusion of priests and monks.

Ha ha! You guys crack me up!

I for one am happy to know that I can put my dong in Adams hands

Not sure why they are calling Adam a pumper when he is extending VIP privileges for FREE. Um how bout we just say "thank you".

• Upvote 2

I just simply cannot believe there are not more jokes about the dong. Especially as many comedians as we have on here. biggrin.gif

Sorry, but I thought this was a "family site"! rolleyes.gif As I have said before... the "Dong site" is gonna have to be "Adults only"... oh wait.... that leaves me out then! Dang!!!dry.gif

=============================================

Dinar will be a much more profitable investment than the vnd. Why not encourage them to get more dinar instead, and why share this info with us rather than only VIP members? Are you trying to help boost the sales of vnd?

Excuse me for a minute. Adam is a business man... an Investor, who helps others out, he is not a pumper! If you have a problem with that maybe you should cancel your membership and get a refund! unsure.gif Oh wait... there was no membership... you got in for free! Sorry.. no refund for you! rolleyes.gif If you want more information you have the luxury of going VIP... which I haven't had the opportunity to do as of yet, but I am still allowed to enjoy a fun (mostly, that is, until those crabby people come out)and educational time here.

If Adam wants to give us the heads up on the next opportunity, such as the Dong.... he is welcome in my book!

This is what you should be doing!dry.gif-----> Thanks Adam for the chat... much obliged! wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hello thank you Adam for your time here. I was just wanting to point out in case anyone was wondering.......The end of Ramadan is based off the moon so it doesnt have a set date. But it is possible that will end either on the 30th or the 31st. So we probably got between 6 or 7 days left. Just wanted to pass that along

Stramick