Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Chat --08/24/11

Francie26

Bond Lady,

99.99999% of all members here appreciate and look forward to your posts. Please don't let a few apples scare you off (oh, I know you are not scared!). You are a voice of logic and reasonable analysis (not "intel"). The nay sayers and bashers would bash their own mother if she said "you, my child, are from my loins". They bring nothing to this site.

Okie and his posters should be banned, along with any other liars. That's you Bull Dog.

Agree 100% with you ! Ty

TY BondLady !

• Upvote 1

Thanks Bondlady for the clarification - much appreciated. Not sure why someone would post something that was "stale".

Because it wasn't "stale" in the Okie website. Bondlady wrote it some time back, as she says (in case that makes it stale), but she had reposted it on Okie's website the other day after Okie had been blathering about the RV he claimed had occurred. In light of that, it appeared that BondLady was saying gurus should be careful about what they say.

Oh, and I, too, want to tell BondLady that I respect her and her work. I pray she will continue to bring her analysis to the DV website. I can't stop a few from bashing, but please notice that many, many more of us value your thoughful and well-considered analysis of news articles.

Dear Bondlady, please do not forsake us.

There might a number of vocal bashers out there but the majority here are more silent fans.

I, for one, try to find your and Adam's chat before anything else. You two bring sanity to this world.

I'd be lost without you, in this dinar jungle.

Please do not leave us.

And the truth shall set us free!! It is a little known fact that BondLadys own on site admins are also the same admins that created the Okie site and the Planet site...How do you bash the same sites that are in fact advertised as your sister sites?

> [sambo] we are ALL news hungry and grasping at ever straw of info trying to find out when it will happen

> [bondLady] we can straighten out all of this

> [Miskebam] we have a couple of mods at the planet that asked if they left there could they mod for OKIE, and i told them when they stepped down over there. . .

> [sambo] OII even promote you as our sister site

> [bondLady] we coulda worked in the closet about settling this

> [Miskebam] HAHA . . . I have BLC listed on both sites already. . . complete with her own click here button

> [bondLady] i dont mind any 1s site here

> [bondLady] they can do all there posts an chats what ever u all know that

> [bondLady] any dinar related is welcome here an i dont mind promoting any 1s site with there links an stuff

> [Miskebam] yes. . . what i meant is you are a permenant link . . . on both CXC and OOM . . . click here to go to xxxxxxxxxx

> [bondLady] i knew we would be able to handle this an were a team

> [Miskebam] heck we are RUNNING two sites, and helping out here... got family and work. . .

[bondLady] an no need for them to know

> [Miskebam] Let me tell you this. . . when OOM exploded... EVERYONE of our mods/admins at CXC volunteered to help me and sammy over at OOM. . . so with all that has been going on in our personal life and then this HUGE "HELP ME I CANT SIGN IN " at OOM . . . am sure it wasnt even thought of

I have banned myself as to put distance between me and this obvious deception. Peeps should take care in who the look up to. The internet is a scammer and attention seekers paradise! Not all things are as they appear.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

And the truth shall set us free!! It is a little known fact that BondLadys own on site admins are also the same admins that created the Okie site and the Planet site...How do you bash the same sites that are in fact advertised as your sister sites?

> [sambo] we are ALL news hungry and grasping at ever straw of info trying to find out when it will happen

> [bondLady] we can straighten out all of this

> [Miskebam] we have a couple of mods at the planet that asked if they left there could they mod for OKIE, and i told them when they stepped down over there. . .

> [sambo] OII even promote you as our sister site

> [bondLady] we coulda worked in the closet about settling this

> [Miskebam] HAHA . . . I have BLC listed on both sites already. . . complete with her own click here button

> [bondLady] i dont mind any 1s site here

> [bondLady] they can do all there posts an chats what ever u all know that

> [bondLady] any dinar related is welcome here an i dont mind promoting any 1s site with there links an stuff

> [Miskebam] yes. . . what i meant is you are a permenant link . . . on both CXC and OOM . . . click here to go to xxxxxxxxxx

> [bondLady] i knew we would be able to handle this an were a team

> [Miskebam] heck we are RUNNING two sites, and helping out here... got family and work. . .

[bondLady] an no need for them to know

> [Miskebam] Let me tell you this. . . when OOM exploded... EVERYONE of our mods/admins at CXC volunteered to help me and sammy over at OOM. . . so with all that has been going on in our personal life and then this HUGE "HELP ME I CANT SIGN IN " at OOM . . . am sure it wasnt even thought of

I have banned myself as to put distance between me and this obvious deception. Peeps should take care in who the look up to. The internet is a scammer and attention seekers paradise! Not all things are as they appear.

well here i am once again havein to come out and defend myself, and this time with a ex administrator who if she hadnt of banned herself would have been banned at a mandatory admin meeting which she refused to show up for because of all the back stabbing and underhanded tricks she was doing on my site, and as all she had hurt and tried to hurt was to be at this meeting she knew and wouldnt show up for it banning herself so she didnt have to face her deeds, smitty i gotta tell ya gal im thourally ashamed of u for this and i can tell the jealousy and rage because of your very own actions has and is eating u up, so u can post what ever u want to now i wont care and i will never respond to u again, its a down right shame gal, the way u did us all portaying to be so sincere while all along back stabbing every one around u except the ones u thot u could control, i am so ashamed of u smitty i cant tell u, and by this post u have done proves and shows every thing that was said in the admin meeting was true the same as banning yourself so u wouldnt have to face what u did and the people u did it to, was the easy way out for u........my friend miskabam she made my site for me it was her baby to play around and perfect, she was very proud of it as i am she did one hell of a job, she also has made others sites for them, i cant control any of that, but smitty thats not the reason u brot it up tho now is it, u did this because u thot it would tarnish how people felt about me, im so ashamed of u smitty, this has trully opened my eyes where u are concerned, i tried to give u a lil admin power but u let it go to ur head even so far as stalking members on other sites and questioning others as to who they are what they were about if they belonged to my site and were members on other sites, the way u tried to ban any one or get rid of any one who could and would tell me what u were doing is a shame and not what im about, i cant tell u smitty how disapointed i am in u doing this, so what if miskabam made other people sites for them, so fricken what its time to put ur jealousy to rest let it go smitty let it go an get over it, u were wrong for doing all u did, grow the hell up, okies site and my site wasnt the only sites shes made for people am i a active member on okies site??????? no im not.......do i ever go there? no i dont, but u know what even if i did which i dont is it any of ur buisness what i or any other adult in this investment does? no its not!!!!!!!!!! i cannot get over the disapontment i feel for u right now smitty, when this is all over an the dinar has rv'd ill walk away and never give u a second thought but u gal will remember me forever, i did right by u and every one i know here this was totally beneath u to do but then again it proves what already came out about u and others will soon know too what type of person u are and u are 100% right in the fact that no one knows who lurks behind a monitor u just proved that right here. i dont wish u any harm smitty i hope u will be able to find some sort of peace from all the demons that surely haunt u take care good luck seek counciling to get over your hate...BL..........dirty laundry ugg i so apoligise for this.

• Upvote 7

No more ashamed of me than i am of myself...Sending out admins to stalk and keep tabs on peeps after you banned them...Listening to you threaten to take legal action against them after they try to quit your site. Having to follow orders like this for fear of being banned and having hits put out on you.

I am so embarrassed to admit that i was apart of something so underhanded and dirty.

Please continue to bash...as you need the attention it brings you and i do not.

You say that people have the right to know when they have been deceived? Take your own advice for once.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

well here i am once again havein to come out and defend myself, and this time with a ex administrator who if she hadnt of banned herself would have been banned at a mandatory admin meeting which she refused to show up for because of all the back stabbing and underhanded tricks she was doing on my site, and as all she had hurt and tried to hurt was to be at this meeting she knew and wouldnt show up for it banning herself so she didnt have to face her deeds, smitty i gotta tell ya gal im thourally ashamed of u for this and i can tell the jealousy and rage because of your very own actions has and is eating u up, so u can post what ever u want to now i wont care and i will never respond to u again, its a down right shame gal, the way u did us all portaying to be so sincere while all along back stabbing every one around u except the ones u thot u could control, i am so ashamed of u smitty i cant tell u, and by this post u have done proves and shows every thing that was said in the admin meeting was true the same as banning yourself so u wouldnt have to face what u did and the people u did it to, was the easy way out for u........my friend miskabam she made my site for me it was her baby to play around and perfect, she was very proud of it as i am she did one hell of a job, she also has made others sites for them, i cant control any of that, but smitty thats not the reason u brot it up tho now is it, u did this because u thot it would tarnish how people felt about me, im so ashamed of u smitty, this has trully opened my eyes where u are concerned, i tried to give u a lil admin power but u let it go to ur head even so far as stalking members on other sites and questioning others as to who they are what they were about if they belonged to my site and were members on other sites, the way u tried to ban any one or get rid of any one who could and would tell me what u were doing is a shame and not what im about, i cant tell u smitty how disapointed i am in u doing this, so what if miskabam made other people sites for them, so fricken what its time to put ur jealousy to rest let it go smitty let it go an get over it, u were wrong for doing all u did, grow the hell up, okies site and my site wasnt the only sites shes made for people am i a active member on okies site??????? no im not.......do i ever go there? no i dont, but u know what even if i did which i dont is it any of ur buisness what i or any other adult in this investment does? no its not!!!!!!!!!! i cannot get over the disapontment i feel for u right now smitty, when this is all over an the dinar has rv'd ill walk away and never give u a second thought but u gal will remember me forever, i did right by u and every one i know here this was totally beneath u to do but then again it proves what already came out about u and others will soon know too what type of person u are and u are 100% right in the fact that no one knows who lurks behind a monitor u just proved that right here. i dont wish u any harm smitty i hope u will be able to find some sort of peace from all the demons that surely haunt u take care good luck seek counciling to get over your hate...BL..........dirty laundry ugg i so apoligise for this.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GO. I NEVER TYPE IN CAPS BUT THIS IS SERIOUS. YOU ARE ONE OF THE VERY FEW WHO WE CAN TRUST TO BRING GROUNDED INFO AND OUTLOOKS. PLEASE TELL UAS WHAT WE NEED TO DO TO KEEP YOU.

Firmly grips the bottle of cyanide as he roams around looking for some guy named Oakie?

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

to bad she edited that convo so bad it looked like it did thats so shameful to do it was a private admin meeting and she cut it apart and placed sentances where they shouldnt have been its a shameful act i get more amazed by people all the time, it blows me away the length people will go to that convo between me sambo an miskabam had a lot more into it which i wont go into but the editing on it was so wrong on every level, i am shocked and totally ashamed of what shes done deleted half of the convo if shed a put it all in there an not cut it to pieces to make it look like she tried to make it look man , i am just blown smooth away by this the lengths people will go out of spite and jealousy this is awful...take care all....BL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GO. I NEVER TYPE IN CAPS BUT THIS IS SERIOUS. YOU ARE ONE OF THE VERY FEW WHO WE CAN TRUST TO BRING GROUNDED INFO AND OUTLOOKS. PLEASE TELL UAS WHAT WE NEED TO DO TO KEEP YOU.

Firmly grips the bottle of cyanide as he roams around looking for some guy named Oakie?

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

I've got to second what cooked says here, BondLady. We, I, really would like you to hang out here. Thanks.

i am so sorry to each and every one of you that this disgruntled girl felt she had to strike out or try to hurt me but she didnt and couldnt, however i must apoligise to u all for her behavoir and even mine for even responding its a shame to see this type a thing from any one much less some one u trusted to have a little bit of power and not abuse what she was intrusted with, i am very sorry to all who will and has read this nastiness....BL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

THIS MORNING, ( protect your sanity with the truth !!!) FROM THE BONDLADY

Just Da Truth

Subject: THIS MORNING, ( protect your sanity with the truth !!!) FROM THE BONDLADY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BondLady and David (revalue.us) Chat

[dtmc] Bond Lady what I am about to say may flush you lower in the gutter in the eyes of our fellow forum leaders

[dtmc] None the less tis must be stated

[dtmc] and it takes a strong woman to back a weaker man

[dtmc] When president obama gave his last state of the union

[dtmc] A guru asked us to count how many time a particular word was used

[dtmc] GUESS WHAT

[bondLady] yup

[dtmc] We like sheep counted

[dtmc] And till today the significance or the lack of it was never disclosed

[dtmc] We hear pres o and hill and timmy g were arguing over rate last week

[dtmc] we did not ask for clirification

[dtmc] we heard of people showing up at banks and we did not ask for an explanation

[dtmc] The only news that came out this morning that was really significant is the budget news and government news

[bondLady] yes

[dtmc] when are we going to install the filters and ask the gurus to start to give us links for their insanity?

[bondLady] right!!!

[dtmc] 'it be a travesty of consequntial proportions when the weakest among us really believe things are happening based on our info

[dtmc] and we do nothing to validate it

[bondLady] absolutly

[dtmc] when you put a link out there

[dtmc] u give people an opportunity to see you are bing honest

[dtmc] to the best of your ability

[dtmc] additionally you are allowing for an alternate interpretation

[dtmc] when you tell me you have contacts and I can't validate them, why in heaven's name should we care ?

[bondLady] right

[dtmc] we did the right thing to err on the side of caution when we shut down

[bondLady] any 1 can say anything and not back it up by saying intel

[bondLady] no freakin more

[dtmc] However Please my bro and sis ask for accountability today

[dtmc] agreed

[bondLady] thats right force these gurus to be accountable for there actions and words

[dtmc] now that that is off my chest I can finally grow some hair lol

[bondLady] i will never shut down like i did last night again i didnt want to then i called bs on the whole this but for that 1 chance i did but not with out getting a majority vote here and involving all my members in the decision

[dtmc] It is the right decision

[bondLady] that wont happen again from now on some 1 comes to me they better have some legitimate proof or they can fall off the planet i wont care

[dtmc] and if you had to do it all over you should do the sdame thing and let the people choose

[dtmc] I agree

[dtmc] but if the room chooses

[dtmc] then you did not shut down

[dtmc] people elected to take a shot at it

[dtmc] and it's not about being a sore looser

[dtmc] but heck it is

[dtmc] Because when you trust someone

[dtmc] they better deliver

[dtmc] how have they earned our trust

[bondLady] absolutley

[bondLady] by never being right about squat?

[bondLady] rumors have been wrong 100% of the time news and facts has been right 100% of the time if it wasnt it was because it was interpreted wrong thats all

[dtmc] Agreed

[dtmc] nice segway into some Facts

[bondLady] u wont find any more stable facts than in the news and due dilligence

[dtmc] 10 Barzani is going to try to rescue the GOI by having a decisive meeting on the security positions

[dtmc] Iraq expects to meet 3million BPD by December

[dtmc] they should do that easily, they are already at 2.7

[bondLady] yup

[dtmc] Barzani also is going to try to rescue Maliki and Allawi situation

[bondLady] yes

[dtmc] all by this Friday in a week when they are not supposed to be working

[bondLady] right

[dtmc] And of course BP starts to receive payments for their oil contracts

[bondLady] they get more done on these vacations than they do in real parl sessions

[dtmc] Nice positive news

[dtmc] we unanimously agree on thast

[dtmc] that*

[bondLady] new wells of oil and gas are goin up every single day

[dtmc] The news I just gave can be considered the tortoise

[dtmc] the intel is the hare

[dtmc] Slow and Steady will win the race

[bondLady] the private section is moveing quickly too agriculture banking small buiss reconstruction houseing employment all happeing right now

[dtmc] article upon article, line by line, here a little there a little

[dtmc] grounded

[dtmc] balanced and informative

[bondLady] right

[dtmc] that is a good find

[dtmc] despite the issues they have

[dtmc] they are still moving forward economically

[dtmc] fight

[dtmc] quarrel

[dtmc] but do not mess up the money\

[bondLady] and now with the budget finally being brot to life this is real and something we can hold on to not some stupid rumor or off the wall intel with nothing to suport it but some 1 wanting to make a name for themselves

[bondLady] we as adults have to make the decision in our selves to do our own work and stop expecting these peoples rumors or intel to spoon feed us

[bondLady] if it doesnt have a link look at it as intertainment only

[dtmc] exactly

[bondLady] last night was such a bs thing

[dtmc] infasct we have so much entertainment sites that too much play can make us dull

[dtmc] so dull that we can miss the real gems of investment nuggets traded for short term fun and excitement

[dtmc] case in ppoint

[dtmc] I sent 1K us to the ISX two years now

[bondLady] im so mad and i knew last night but i had to think of the bigger pic for us and if i had it to do over id done the same thing but what happened last night for my site will never happen again as i will not ask for proof I WILL DEMAND IT AND I WILL HOLD THESE LIARS ACCOUNTABLE

[bondLady] as we all should from here on out

[dtmc] sorry Other people have because I think they are lazy at times and frustrated keeping up

[dtmc] I for one never ever ever promoted nor believed in the smoke and mirror throry

[dtmc] theory*

[dtmc] anyway

[dtmc] as I was saying

[dtmc] we are so busy following intel

[bondLady] me either david and i say that all the time the only reason people think things are smoke is because they dont know how to read the articles

[dtmc] that my 1K usd investment in the ISX is not at 7K

[dtmc] was at 8 but I lost 1k usd

[dtmc] that is progress and it came from paying attention to the articles and not the intel

[bondLady] right

[dtmc] anyway enough bashing

[dtmc] sorry guys to burn your time

[bondLady] u didnt

[bondLady] u echoed my feelings very well david and ty

[dtmc] time we call them to be accountable for the words leaving their brains

[bondLady] and i am angry

[dtmc] \Bond I love you sister but you can take the intel punches

[dtmc] do you know who cannot ?

[dtmc] \Bond I love you sister but you can take the intel punches

[dtmc] do you know who cannot ?

[dtmc] Veronica my friend in Brooklyn who is waiting on this to remove her brain tumor

[bondLady] right

[bondLady] people who seek hope who are on there last straw of sanity want to believe so hard

[bondLady] these people are the ones crushed

[dtmc] after all is said and done I think we should flashback to your $3.33 article

[dtmc] yes

[dtmc] crushed beyond repair

[bondLady] yes

[dtmc] 2 people have committed suicide since last October that I know of

[dtmc] yes they had issues

[bondLady] its horrible

[dtmc] but my God their blood be not on my hands nor conscience

[bondLady] nor mine

[dtmc] that $3.33 article was the closest we saw since in a date and rate

[bondLady] altho i will feel the sadness for them and pray for there families these gurus will and do hold the blood of these people on there hands

[bondLady] yes it was

[dtmc] it gave us an average rate and it gives us a time line saying the GOI have submitted the findings to parliament

[dtmc] needs no embelishment

[dtmc] just let it stand and let's see the glory of what's in store for us

[dtmc] anything worth having is worth waiting for. Nuff said!

[bondLady] so true

[dtmc] Thanks for the Podium

[bondLady] and we see all these things comming to pass also

[bondLady] u betcha david any time im with u brother

[bondLady] i agree on every thing that u said

[dtmc] thanks for your heart and conviction

[dtmc] the work in this lad exceed all the others

[dtmc] ask for your link and check it

[bondLady] no more should we ever allow any 1 to throw a rumor or a intel story up with out some sort of proof

[bondLady] collateral damage should never be tolerated from any of us again

[dtmc] read in context and verify when there is doubt

[bondLady] and ask questions from them make them say if u get banned for asking a question that should tell u whats up right there

[bondLady] any 1 honest and truthful wont have a problem saying

[bondLady] if they lie then u will be silenced or banned

[bondLady] come here we will tell u the truth because im all about the truth

[bondLady] and these liars that have devasted peoples lives and pumped dinar sales

[bondLady] they will answer 1 do to a higher power for there actions as we all will

[bondLady] david i want to thank you for comming in and saying what i feel and the truth

[bondLady] the truth will set us all free dont fall for these suposed gurus scandalous crap any more demand confirmation demand the truth[

[bondLady] u all have to remain calm

[bondLady] we are on track we havent fallen off this

[bondLady] we have every thing to be positive about nothing negitive in our news at all

[bondLady] the only thing that has shadowed us with negitivity is these gurs not being held accountable for there constant lies and bs and the damage theve caused by doing what theve done

[bondLady] our site has changed the way all these other sites do buisness

[bondLady] as u see when they take my posts and plaster it all over the net

[bondLady] we seek the truth here and that wont stop

[bondLady] do not be led around like sheep from listening to these suposed people of intel any more

[bondLady] the views i get on all my news chats all over the net is un real

[bondLady] 1000's and 1000's why? because of the lies theve been told and now they want the truth something that can be proven if it dont have a link drop the mic and walk off protect your self and ur sanity with the truth

MMMM OK what is she saying aside from the obvious that there are many who lie and have fake intel?

That she is honest? Great... Any new news? Just asking???!

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bond Lady you have nothing to be sorry for. Its too bad you felt you had to defend yourself. Those of us who follow you know you stick to the facts. You are one of the very few and I mean very few who do not make up or embelish any information you decipher. You bring nothing but news to the mix and I can see how you do your very best to pick apart the articles you find so that many of us are able to understand them. My heartfelt thanks for the awesome information you bring and for all your time and effort that you put into everything.

• Upvote 1

No more ashamed of me than i am of myself...Sending out admins to stalk and keep tabs on peeps after you banned them...Listening to you threaten to take legal action against them after they try to quit your site. Having to follow orders like this for fear of being banned and having hits put out on you.

I am so embarrassed to admit that i was apart of something so underhanded and dirty.

Please continue to bash...as you need the attention it brings you and i do not.

You say that people have the right to know when they have been deceived? Take your own advice for once.

In bondlady's defense, I've never experienced what you're describing here. She has never decieved me nor asked me to do any of those things. I say that as an admin on her site. Bondlady has never treated me with anything but the utmost of courtesy, dignity, and respect. She's a straight shooter who does not participate in the fantasy island of guruland. She imo gives the best analasys of the news coming out of iraq currently out there. I've never witnessed bl even remotely being in collusion with any of the guru's regardless if the same web administrators designed their sites or not. I don't even know what to say about "hits"... wow... ummm... well... not that I've ever seen.

It's too bad that her name had to be publicly dragged through the mud, I've never witnessed any of what you're saying nor do I think she deserves what you are doing to her publicly here.

• Upvote 3

Bondlady, I don't know what has transpired between you and Smitty4rv, and frankly I don't care, as I suspect many don't.

What I do care about is that the information you provide is clear and timely.

I for one appreciate all that you bring and the way you bring it.

Everyone has behind the curtain issues, which in many cases should remain there, as I suspect this issue probably should have stayed behind closed doors.

I hope you will consider coming on here and posting every once in a while, the vast majority of us would really appreciate that. I for one have always enjoyed your insight.

I absolutely love the "drops the mic", It's Classic!!

Anyway, I guess the bashers have spoken and I also hope that you will take a look at how many people have asked you to not listen to them. We also have to ignore them. I personally put them on mute, so that I can enjoy many posts that are of all different opinions. I will say again, I Love your work and would hate to miss out on the posts. We would apprecitate it if you would consider coming on and posting from time to time. Just my thoughts.

r2

• Upvote 2

i wanna thank u all for all of your support and yes i will post here again, and im so sorry for the mud strung across your site, i am trully sorry for disrespecting this place, ill post something if i can figure out how here to post a new thread lol not sure if i have ever posted a new thread i usually just make comments, but id like to bring something important to me and i hope to all of u , its basically info on the marshes of iraq said to contain the garden of eden in it, i hope u all will check it out providing im smart enuff to figure out how to post a new thread lol, ty again all of u your a awsome bunch ty so much....drops the mic while tryin to find the start a new thread button ;) ....BondLady

• Upvote 2

MMMM OK what is she saying aside from the obvious that there are many who lie and have fake intel?

That she is honest? Great... Any new news? Just asking???!

She and her buddy, David, posted this on Okie's site just after Okie had sworn on All That's Holy that the RV had occurred. I believe she was "subtly" telling him and others who read this post that exaggerating and getting people's hopes up without the facts to back what you say is wrong. BondLady's honor is above reproach. She tells the truth--we can count on her to do so every time. And she is good at analyzing news articles from Iraq.

She and her buddy, David, posted this on Okie's site just after Okie had sworn on All That's Holy that the RV had occurred. I believe she was "subtly" telling him and others who read this post that exaggerating and getting people's hopes up without the facts to back what you say is wrong. BondLady's honor is above reproach. She tells the truth--we can count on her to do so every time. And she is good at analyzing news articles from Iraq.

actually...me nor david either 1 posted it on okies site like here...some 1 took it and posted it there, but ty and well said ;)