Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Chat --08/24/11

Francie26

THIS MORNING, ( protect your sanity with the truth !!!) FROM THE BONDLADY

Just Da Truth

Subject: THIS MORNING, ( protect your sanity with the truth !!!) FROM THE BONDLADY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BondLady and David (revalue.us) Chat

[dtmc] Bond Lady what I am about to say may flush you lower in the gutter in the eyes of our fellow forum leaders

[dtmc] None the less tis must be stated

[dtmc] and it takes a strong woman to back a weaker man

[dtmc] When president obama gave his last state of the union

[dtmc] A guru asked us to count how many time a particular word was used

[dtmc] GUESS WHAT

[bondLady] yup

[dtmc] We like sheep counted

[dtmc] And till today the significance or the lack of it was never disclosed

[dtmc] We hear pres o and hill and timmy g were arguing over rate last week

[dtmc] we did not ask for clirification

[dtmc] we heard of people showing up at banks and we did not ask for an explanation

[dtmc] The only news that came out this morning that was really significant is the budget news and government news

[bondLady] yes

[dtmc] when are we going to install the filters and ask the gurus to start to give us links for their insanity?

[bondLady] right!!!

[dtmc] 'it be a travesty of consequntial proportions when the weakest among us really believe things are happening based on our info

[dtmc] and we do nothing to validate it

[bondLady] absolutly

[dtmc] when you put a link out there

[dtmc] u give people an opportunity to see you are bing honest

[dtmc] to the best of your ability

[dtmc] additionally you are allowing for an alternate interpretation

[dtmc] when you tell me you have contacts and I can't validate them, why in heaven's name should we care ?

[bondLady] right

[dtmc] we did the right thing to err on the side of caution when we shut down

[bondLady] any 1 can say anything and not back it up by saying intel

[bondLady] no freakin more

[dtmc] However Please my bro and sis ask for accountability today

[dtmc] agreed

[bondLady] thats right force these gurus to be accountable for there actions and words

[dtmc] now that that is off my chest I can finally grow some hair lol

[bondLady] i will never shut down like i did last night again i didnt want to then i called bs on the whole this but for that 1 chance i did but not with out getting a majority vote here and involving all my members in the decision

[dtmc] It is the right decision

[bondLady] that wont happen again from now on some 1 comes to me they better have some legitimate proof or they can fall off the planet i wont care

[dtmc] and if you had to do it all over you should do the sdame thing and let the people choose

[dtmc] I agree

[dtmc] but if the room chooses

[dtmc] then you did not shut down

[dtmc] people elected to take a shot at it

[dtmc] and it's not about being a sore looser

[dtmc] but heck it is

[dtmc] Because when you trust someone

[dtmc] they better deliver

[dtmc] how have they earned our trust

[bondLady] absolutley

[bondLady] by never being right about squat?

[bondLady] rumors have been wrong 100% of the time news and facts has been right 100% of the time if it wasnt it was because it was interpreted wrong thats all

[dtmc] Agreed

[dtmc] nice segway into some Facts

[bondLady] u wont find any more stable facts than in the news and due dilligence

[dtmc] 10 Barzani is going to try to rescue the GOI by having a decisive meeting on the security positions

[dtmc] Iraq expects to meet 3million BPD by December

[dtmc] they should do that easily, they are already at 2.7

[bondLady] yup

[dtmc] Barzani also is going to try to rescue Maliki and Allawi situation

[bondLady] yes

[dtmc] all by this Friday in a week when they are not supposed to be working

[bondLady] right

[dtmc] And of course BP starts to receive payments for their oil contracts

[bondLady] they get more done on these vacations than they do in real parl sessions

[dtmc] Nice positive news

[dtmc] we unanimously agree on thast

[dtmc] that*

[bondLady] new wells of oil and gas are goin up every single day

[dtmc] The news I just gave can be considered the tortoise

[dtmc] the intel is the hare

[dtmc] Slow and Steady will win the race

[bondLady] the private section is moveing quickly too agriculture banking small buiss reconstruction houseing employment all happeing right now

[dtmc] article upon article, line by line, here a little there a little

[dtmc] grounded

[dtmc] balanced and informative

[bondLady] right

[dtmc] that is a good find

[dtmc] despite the issues they have

[dtmc] they are still moving forward economically

[dtmc] fight

[dtmc] quarrel

[dtmc] but do not mess up the money\

[bondLady] and now with the budget finally being brot to life this is real and something we can hold on to not some stupid rumor or off the wall intel with nothing to suport it but some 1 wanting to make a name for themselves

[bondLady] we as adults have to make the decision in our selves to do our own work and stop expecting these peoples rumors or intel to spoon feed us

[bondLady] if it doesnt have a link look at it as intertainment only

[dtmc] exactly

[bondLady] last night was such a bs thing

[dtmc] infasct we have so much entertainment sites that too much play can make us dull

[dtmc] so dull that we can miss the real gems of investment nuggets traded for short term fun and excitement

[dtmc] case in ppoint

[dtmc] I sent 1K us to the ISX two years now

[bondLady] im so mad and i knew last night but i had to think of the bigger pic for us and if i had it to do over id done the same thing but what happened last night for my site will never happen again as i will not ask for proof I WILL DEMAND IT AND I WILL HOLD THESE LIARS ACCOUNTABLE

[bondLady] as we all should from here on out

[dtmc] sorry Other people have because I think they are lazy at times and frustrated keeping up

[dtmc] I for one never ever ever promoted nor believed in the smoke and mirror throry

[dtmc] theory*

[dtmc] anyway

[dtmc] as I was saying

[dtmc] we are so busy following intel

[bondLady] me either david and i say that all the time the only reason people think things are smoke is because they dont know how to read the articles

[dtmc] that my 1K usd investment in the ISX is not at 7K

[dtmc] was at 8 but I lost 1k usd

[dtmc] that is progress and it came from paying attention to the articles and not the intel

[bondLady] right

[dtmc] anyway enough bashing

[dtmc] sorry guys to burn your time

[bondLady] u didnt

[bondLady] u echoed my feelings very well david and ty

[dtmc] time we call them to be accountable for the words leaving their brains

[bondLady] and i am angry

[dtmc] \Bond I love you sister but you can take the intel punches

[dtmc] do you know who cannot ?

[dtmc] \Bond I love you sister but you can take the intel punches

[dtmc] do you know who cannot ?

[dtmc] Veronica my friend in Brooklyn who is waiting on this to remove her brain tumor

[bondLady] right

[bondLady] people who seek hope who are on there last straw of sanity want to believe so hard

[bondLady] these people are the ones crushed

[dtmc] after all is said and done I think we should flashback to your $3.33 article

[dtmc] yes

[dtmc] crushed beyond repair

[bondLady] yes

[dtmc] 2 people have committed suicide since last October that I know of

[dtmc] yes they had issues

[bondLady] its horrible

[dtmc] but my God their blood be not on my hands nor conscience

[bondLady] nor mine

[dtmc] that $3.33 article was the closest we saw since in a date and rate

[bondLady] altho i will feel the sadness for them and pray for there families these gurus will and do hold the blood of these people on there hands

[bondLady] yes it was

[dtmc] it gave us an average rate and it gives us a time line saying the GOI have submitted the findings to parliament

[dtmc] needs no embelishment

[dtmc] just let it stand and let's see the glory of what's in store for us

[dtmc] anything worth having is worth waiting for. Nuff said!

[bondLady] so true

[dtmc] Thanks for the Podium

[bondLady] and we see all these things comming to pass also

[bondLady] u betcha david any time im with u brother

[bondLady] i agree on every thing that u said

[dtmc] thanks for your heart and conviction

[dtmc] the work in this lad exceed all the others

[dtmc] ask for your link and check it

[bondLady] no more should we ever allow any 1 to throw a rumor or a intel story up with out some sort of proof

[bondLady] collateral damage should never be tolerated from any of us again

[dtmc] read in context and verify when there is doubt

[bondLady] and ask questions from them make them say if u get banned for asking a question that should tell u whats up right there

[bondLady] any 1 honest and truthful wont have a problem saying

[bondLady] if they lie then u will be silenced or banned

[bondLady] come here we will tell u the truth because im all about the truth

[bondLady] and these liars that have devasted peoples lives and pumped dinar sales

[bondLady] they will answer 1 do to a higher power for there actions as we all will

[bondLady] david i want to thank you for comming in and saying what i feel and the truth

[bondLady] the truth will set us all free dont fall for these suposed gurus scandalous crap any more demand confirmation demand the truth[

[bondLady] u all have to remain calm

[bondLady] we are on track we havent fallen off this

[bondLady] we have every thing to be positive about nothing negitive in our news at all

[bondLady] the only thing that has shadowed us with negitivity is these gurs not being held accountable for there constant lies and bs and the damage theve caused by doing what theve done

[bondLady] our site has changed the way all these other sites do buisness

[bondLady] as u see when they take my posts and plaster it all over the net

[bondLady] we seek the truth here and that wont stop

[bondLady] do not be led around like sheep from listening to these suposed people of intel any more

[bondLady] the views i get on all my news chats all over the net is un real

[bondLady] 1000's and 1000's why? because of the lies theve been told and now they want the truth something that can be proven if it dont have a link drop the mic and walk off protect your self and ur sanity with the truth

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

wasnt going to post here any more because i get bashed so much from several here when i did,i mean how do u bash a article or some one that brings it amazes me...

I've only been here since May, and don't remember ever seeing a live post from you. It's very nice to "meet" you.

I really appreciate the information that you present. No Dates, no rates, no BS, just posting very real information that saves me the time of researching. Thanks again, come back to "see" us, and don't worry about the bashers, we'll take care of them

well it sounds good and all, but asking, begging, or demanding proof from any bs these idiots and their intel provide is a waste of time. they have no proof or link or article. all they have is their so called intel and we all know what that amounts to....nothing but a figment of their imagination. believe what they say. or discard it for what it is. but you will get no proof from any of them, they have none.

Bond Lady,

99.99999% of all members here appreciate and look forward to your posts. Please don't let a few apples scare you off (oh, I know you are not scared!). You are a voice of logic and reasonable analysis (not "intel"). The nay sayers and bashers would bash their own mother if she said "you, my child, are from my loins". They bring nothing to this site.

Okie and his posters should be banned, along with any other liars. That's you Bull Dog.

• Upvote 7

Thx for the Clarification BondLady. ;)

I thought that I was having Deja Vu. :blink:

I remembered this Post as a Response to those Pumper Gurus when They put on that Charade about being Issued a Gag Order from a 3 Letter Agency. :o

We Luv ur Perspective. Please come back to DV and Visit more often. :)

The Team of Mods here (including the Pink Newbie) have done a Great Job of Weeding Out the Trolls recently. B)

Most People here Agree with ur Views when Smitty or Zab's Post ur Chats !

If someone has a different view then they are allowed to Respectfully offer their own opinion.

There Shouldn't be any Bashing when it comes to Openly trying to Interpret the Confusing News out of Iraq.

If Anybody Tries Bashing U They're Gonna Get Thugged ! :angry:

The Clown Puffs Out His Chest and starts to Strut off, then Slips on the Mic and Takes a Header off the Stage ...

• Upvote 10

Bondlady we do all appreciate your posts. I believe what you share is valuable in my own research and it's always grounded.

Keep up the good work and geeze lets get rid of this Okie Oil Man we all hate him but I think in some small way it's almost entertaining to see just how stupid he is, kinda makes me laugh sometimes but he is harmful to the true investor community we've formed here on DV.

Anyways I'll continue to look forward to your chats Bondlady.

wasnt going to post here any more because i get bashed so much from several here when i did,i mean how do u bash a article or some one that brings it amazes me... but i felt i needed to come in an say this post francie26 posted is from may 17th the last time a major guru scandle happened, its my post for gurus to put up or shut up, i will also add this because okie was said to have rv'd last night or early this am so i contacted 2 of my friends 1 is in basrah and the other bagdad to try an confirm a lie or the truth they both say theres been no word of a rv, ty all drops the mic on some "planet" an walks off........BondLady

Tried to give you a +1, but I've run out. So just just visualize my additional one in your mind. I support sanity, and may all the sociopaths go to you-know-where. THEY AIN'T GURUS!

wasnt going to post here any more because i get bashed so much from several here when i did,i mean how do u bash a article or some one that brings it amazes me... but i felt i needed to come in an say this post francie26 posted is from may 17th the last time a major guru scandle happened, its my post for gurus to put up or shut up, i will also add this because okie was said to have rv'd last night or early this am so i contacted 2 of my friends 1 is in basrah and the other bagdad to try an confirm a lie or the truth they both say theres been no word of a rv, ty all drops the mic on some "planet" an walks off........BondLady

What I don't understand is why folks don't just monitor cbi.iq for a rate change. It's as simple as that. Okie can do it as easily as us mere mortals. When the CBI rate changes, you know its for real. Nuff said.

• Upvote 1

Thx for the Clarification BondLady. ;)

I thought that I was having Deja Vu. :blink:

I remembered this Post as a Response to those Pumper Gurus when They put on that Charade about being Issued a Gag Order from a 3 Letter Agency. :o

We Luv ur Perspective. Please come back to DV and Visit more often. :)

The Team of Mods here (including the Pink Newbie) have done a Great Job of Weeding Out the Trolls recently. B)

Most People here Agree with ur Views when Smitty or Zab's Post ur Chats !

If someone has a different view then they are allowed to Respectfully offer their own opinion.

There Shouldn't be any Bashing when it comes to Openly trying to Interpret the Confusing News out of Iraq.

If Anybody Tries Bashing U They're Gonna Get Thugged ! :angry:

The Clown Puffs Out His Chest and starts to Strut off, then Slips on the Mic and Takes a Header off the Stage ...

THUG 'EM ALL DT, let God sort them out!! :twothumbs:

Bond Lady you are greatly appreciated here, make no mistake! You make sense of the endless mind numbing articles that come our way and I for one appreciate everything you bring to this community!

Awesome job...keep it coming!

• Upvote 1

I hold your research and time in all things Iraq and dinar, in the highest of regards and respect.Thank You and God Bless! -RK

• Upvote 1

Bondlady...Thanks for coming back to this site and posting your clarification.....I thought i recognized that chat from a while back.....I'm sure most members here enjoy reading your chats...the way you break down the articles and seek the truth....I know I do! The last time you posted here you got slammed pretty hard by a few folks, i said then and I'll repeat now..you gained my respect and that of many others here...by being upfront and honest and that is greatly appreciated...please...don't be a stranger to this site...tc :) :) :)

• Upvote 1

A heartfelt thank you to you