Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Called it.... It has RV'd Midnight CST

Rayzur

Well where is that cheat sheet? :huh:

I can't seem to get a screen print to load.

Here's where I went. *Currency *Chatter *com then to mataf forex trading, then I put in IQD to USD and .08555 was what came up. Like I said not very well versed in this matter.

Namaste.

Edited by DinarC

This just came from Okie Chat room.... he is in there right now....and said it RV'd midnight CST!!

Comment lines below.... more as it develops!

[[OKIE OIL MAN] IT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME AND I GOT THE CALL 7 MINUTES LATER----R/V AT 3.68---WAKE YOUR FRIENDS UP

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE VERY FIRST TIME MY TIME LINE WAS CORRECT

[OKIE OIL MAN] DO NOT ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT IT IS TOO EARLY TO ANSWER----THE ONLY DETAILS I KNOW NOW IS IT DID R/V AT 3.68---SHOULD KNOW MORE IN THE MORNING

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT---PRAISE JESUS--THANK YOU GOD

Blessings~~~~

If only he could be right once. I checked cbi.iq and the indicative rates were 1170 1168 for August 24th....as always. If Okie had an RV, it was in a parallel universe.

I can't seem to get a screen print to load.

Here's where I went. *Currency *Chatter *com then to mataf forex trading, then I put in IQD to USD and .08555 was what came up. Like I said not very well versed in this matter.

Namaste.

Here it is--

For those of you confused as to the chart.. this is just a way of showing what the Forex would show "if" the rate came in at one of the numbers shown.

Example.. "IF" the rate came in at .25 Dinar to 1 US Dollar = $1 US / .25 Dinar = 4.000 on the Forex 1/.25 = 4

Going Higher.. "IF" the rate were to be $13 US to 1 Dinar = .076 on the Forex (UNHEARD of IMHO!) 1/13=.076

I'm sure this chart that ngodstust2 posted was just to be used as a reference and not as the gospel of what the rate WILL be.

GO RV!!!

Read more:

Sociopaths are usually defined as people displaying anti social behavior which is mainly characterized by lack of empathy towards others that is coupled with display of abnormal moral conduct and inability to conform with the norms of the society. People suffering from antisocial personality disorder are often referred to as sociopaths. Some of the other characteristics that sociopaths may display are. . . lying, lack of remorse for others and towards living beings, irresponsible behavior, impulsive behavior . . . and much more.

“Sociopaths are often unable to control their behavior . . . . People suffering from Sociopathic disorders tend to be superficially charming. They also tend to display behavior which include manipulation of people around them, desire to be in control of everything and everyone around them that usually leads to grave consequences and shallow emotions.”

http://sociopathx.com/