Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Called it.... It has RV'd Midnight CST

Rayzur

ok get the lynch mob rolling....here is the www.cbi.iq exchange rate chart just updated about a minute ago:

CURRENCY CODE SELL BUY

US dollar USD 1170.000 1168.000

Euro EUR 1692.054 1691.208

British pound GBP 1933.308 1932.341

Canadian dollar CAD ----- -----

Swiss franc CHF 1483.830 1483.088

Swedish krona SEK 184.904 184.812

Norwegian krone NOK 216.707 216.598

Danish krone DKK 227.127 227.014

Japanese yen JPY 15.236 15.229

Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1887.701 1886.758

Indicative rates - 24.08.2011

No change, same as 2 years ago!

I want people to really, really think for a minute,,,,,why is OPEC based on the US Dollar and not the British Pound?

All Oil trading is done in US Dollars PERIOD....

Well, the USD is the World's Reserve Currency. And it is not just oil, but all International Trade (or most all) is conducted with the USD.

Well if Okie called it do you think he would mind calling the CBI and letting them know so they can update their rates ......

rates as of 24-08-2011

Currency Code Sell Buy

US dollar USD 1170.000 1168.000

Euro EUR 1692.054 1691.208

British pound GBP 1933.308 1932.341

Canadian dollar CAD ----- -----

Swiss franc CHF 1483.830 1483.088

Swedish krona SEK 184.904 184.812

Norwegian krone NOK 216.707 216.598

Danish krone DKK 227.127 227.014

Japanese yen JPY 15.236 15.229

Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1887.701 1886.758

Indicative rates - 24.08.2011

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Home

• Upvote 1

I dont know what to say about this guy, i mean could he really be that stupid and just out and out lie like that ?.

I know that he has said it is DONE, but to name a rate etc...the is pretty serious,,,and if he did do that we should get him some help.. :blink: :blink: :blink:

I'm going to bed right now, kept me up another 2 hours tonight for nothing...well we got some good conversing in, and the lynch mob issue is settled I think someone brought a rope

Did ANYONE seriously believe this at all???????

Well, you got to believe. The Rule is these days, the more strongly you believe the more likely what you believe will be true. But first of all, you got to believe that with all your heart and soul. . . because. . . if you don't, yer screwed!

How hard can it be for us to find an idiot in Oklahoma? Shoot! This is going to be very difficult, the state is full of idiots!

He'll probably claim it was Ambien induced posting.

Just stop in at the county seat and ask if their village is missing it's idiot...

That will narrow the field a little.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Right. Libya is the next stepping stone. Then, it's Iran.

Actually, sanctions have proven to be our precursor to war with any country and we just imposed sanctions on Syria. I have a feeling they will experience the "Wave of Democracy" before Iran does. I believe this war machine is just warming up and will need some credibility to tackle Iran. JMHO.

Edited by Curtidayne

I'm going to bed right now, kept me up another 2 hours tonight for nothing...well we got some good conversing in, and the lynch mob issue is settled I think someone brought a rope

Yep me as well, but we did get some good laughs out of this, so it wasnt all a waste, although i can wait to see what the other folks have to say about this one....

How hard can it be for us to find an idiot in Oklahoma? Shoot! This is going to be very difficult, the state is full of idiots!

He'll probably claim it was Ambien induced posting.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Just stop in at the county seat and ask if their village is missing it's idiot...

That will narrow the field a little.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually, sanctions have proven to be our precursor to war with any country and we just imposed sanctions on Syria. I have a feeling they will experience the "Wave of Democracy" before Iran does. I believe this war machine is just warming up and will need some credibility to tackle Iran. JMHO.

And we like to make 'em CIA agents, and stuff, pals, you know, and let 'em think it's okay if they invade this or that adjacent nation -- we won't do anything. We'll look aside, all the while we are loading the bombs.