Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Called it.... It has RV'd Midnight CST

Rayzur

Well its interesting that you say that, but yes....here is the thing that the "Economist" are trying to wrap their head around... GOLD shooting out of the roof and yet even though the US was downgrade by S&P the dollar (relatively speaking) did not take that large of a hit.

In fact strangely its coming back up...

I think you are right and we really need to put the pieces together on this cause if that is the case there are several other tiers of payments to be dispensed by this and then when it's done most people will never have to work a day in their life again! the US citizens later will get 100k per month for 6-11 years for all over the age of 21 is the final dispersal supposedly, from reading about it, not that I have found any facts on what it is exactly

Right. Libya is the next stepping stone. Then, it's Iran.

I am gonna have to weigh in that we are..... in all actuality..... in bed with Iran...... One requires an enemy against which to galvanize a coordinated effort..... There is nothing that is happen stance in any of this game.... B)

I think you are right and we really need to put the pieces together on this cause if that is the case there are several other tiers of payments to be dispensed by this and then when it's done most people will never have to work a day in their life again! the US citizens later will get 100k per month for 6-11 years for all over the age of 21 is the final dispersal supposedly, from reading about it, not that I have found any facts on what it is exactly

I want people to really, really think for a minute,,,,,why is OPEC based on the US Dollar and not the British Pound?

All Oil trading is done in US Dollars PERIOD....

SurfingTheDinarWave

I just told my friend about your reply re:...Just Hopin.....she said that it came from her PTR guy... and you have to log in and dig to find it (not just go to the landing page)..... Don't know, and just letting you know her response...... I don;t know....

I think I am just about ready to call it a night.... will check for Adam text in the morning....

Blessings all ~~

I want people to really, really think for a minute,,,,,why is OPEC based on the US Dollar and not the British Pound?

All Oil trading is done in US Dollars PERIOD....

well yeah, the US dollar because well we have the most oil reserves in the world and we are in position to be the last ones left with oil at some point in time, make em all rich first so we can sit back and take it all back in time?

well yeah, the US dollar because well we have the most oil reserves in the world and we are in position to be the last ones left with oil at some point in time, make em all rich first so we can sit back and take it all back in time?

BINGO -- And what is the US known for --- Saving everyone's ASS or so they think...

SurfingTheDinarWave

I just told my friend about your reply re:...Just Hopin.....she said that it came from her PTR guy... and you have to log in and dig to find it (not just go to the landing page)..... Don't know, and just letting you know her response...... I don;t know....

I think I am just about ready to call it a night.... will check for Adam text in the morning....

Blessings all ~~

Huh?

it's a wordpress blog setup there is no login all the news is just posted I can look through everything and I'm signed up for his rv sound-off text message hadn't gotten one yet

BINGO -- And what is the US known for --- Saving everyone's ASS or so they think...

well that's what our GOV wants them to think, we're really looking at the futures' when it comes to it...which is why they are now abandoning all the green energy projects and trying to slow down the development of the electric vehicles and all of the technology advancements...but the medical advancements is what they really need to concentrate on removing the need for synthetic medications and advancing sonar and sonic healing technologies

• Upvote 1

PLEASE razir keep us inform inquiring minds want to know and thanks.

Of course.... and Adam is the final call on this one for me...... just getting ready for his text...... I want to be ready to dance in the streets in the event such is warrented..... :) :)