Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Called it.... It has RV'd Midnight CST

Rayzur

I'm putting in the sentences sequentially as he talks..... you can probably figure out the questions....

[OKIE OIL MAN] GET OFF THE TAX AND BRITISH POUND ISSUE AND STOP THE GREED OR I WILL BAN YOU MYSELF---NUFF SAID---PERIOD!!!!!!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHY DO YOU ASK ME ABOUT THE DONG WHEN THE ONLY NEWS I HAVE IS REGARDING THE DINAR----???????

[OKIE OIL MAN] I WAS ON AN ENCRYPTED PHONE LESS THAN 3 MINUTES---NEVER PRYED FOR DETAILS

[OKIE OIL MAN] REGARDING THE DONG--VIET NAM PRESS TODAY ANNOUNCED A 69% MIMIMUM WAGE INCREASE

Thats a good point.... and I am not sure if I would want to be in my country.... or with the other world leader financial guys in one place and managing it as it unfolds...... Seems because its an international kind of adventure.... I might prefer the latter as a manager..... Just a thought.... :)

Rayzur you are reading my mind, you would be with the other folks that are controlling the Central Banks etc... thats where I would be

[OKIE OIL MAN] GOOD NIGHT FOLKS--I THINK I HAVE SERVED MY PURPOSE ON HERE TONIGHT--SAY YOUR PRAYERS -----TOMMOROW I AM SURE WE WILL BE HEARING A LOT OF FACTS AND PROBABLY A LOT OF RUMORS--WE WILL SORT THEM OUT FOR YOU THO

Okie is going off site....

Apparently now Poppy2 is confirming??? Will keep reading and post if I find that in print.....

Okay all I can see in the room is where one of the senior members is saying " HEARING THAT....POPPY2 HAS CONFIRMED IT FROM THREE SOURCES"

I'm putting in the sentences sequentially as he talks..... you can probably figure out the questions....

[OKIE OIL MAN] GET OFF THE TAX AND BRITISH POUND ISSUE AND STOP THE GREED OR I WILL BAN YOU MYSELF---NUFF SAID---PERIOD!!!!!!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHY DO YOU ASK ME ABOUT THE DONG WHEN THE ONLY NEWS I HAVE IS REGARDING THE DINAR----???????

[OKIE OIL MAN] I WAS ON AN ENCRYPTED PHONE LESS THAN 3 MINUTES---NEVER PRYED FOR DETAILS

[OKIE OIL MAN] REGARDING THE DONG--VIET NAM PRESS TODAY ANNOUNCED A 69% MIMIMUM WAGE INCREASE

69 my rear.

• Upvote 1

Okay. say that was actually Okie, but, what about Okie's right hand guy Captain D? Maybe he was hacked! Or, better yet, maybe that is what we will be told tomorrow.

Just checked e-mail. Got nuffink.

Edited by estewart

This just came from Okie Chat room.... he is in there right now....and said it RV'd midnight CST!!

Comment lines below.... more as it develops!

[[OKIE OIL MAN] IT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME AND I GOT THE CALL 7 MINUTES LATER----R/V AT 3.68---WAKE YOUR FRIENDS UP

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE VERY FIRST TIME MY TIME LINE WAS CORRECT

[OKIE OIL MAN] DO NOT ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT IT IS TOO EARLY TO ANSWER----THE ONLY DETAILS I KNOW NOW IS IT DID R/V AT 3.68---SHOULD KNOW MORE IN THE MORNING

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT---PRAISE JESUS--THANK YOU GOD

Blessings~~~~

cbi still says 1170

your right I would rather be in a beautiful place with horses and mountains than in a war torn country too! Though it is not just for him it is for his country, and he has that responsibility!

The only reason that I am somewhat CONSIDERING this as truth is because the "WORLD" economy is in shambles....These are the MONEY boys make no mistake about it, there is a plan there and if anyone says that there isn't they are very sadly mistaken.

Here is another one that I think will happen soon, watch this, I'll bet you that IRAQ starts to buy Us Treasury Bills ... What we dont know or should i say are not supposed to know is that most of the CBI's have them...

Also watch either Britain or the US setup shop in Libya........

• Upvote 2

Rayzur you are reading my mind, you would be with the other folks that are controlling the Central Banks etc... thats where I would be

From my limited experience before the days of HLS, and working with multiple agencies focused upon the same outcome.... we were not at our home desks, and instead were all loccated in one command center watching the boards and responding as events unfolded.

I can see this being very much the same kind of process........ Even if this is not the RV.... and the call is wrong.. i could still see it more likely when they are all together, versus isolated in separate domains.... (and video conference is simply not at all the same).... So yeah, I am with you on analyzing this possibility..... who knows.... but yeah..... :D:D

The only reason that I am somewhat CONSIDERING this as truth is because the "WORLD" economy is in shambles....These are the MONEY boys make no mistake about it, there is a plan there and if anyone says that there isn't they are very sadly mistaken.

Here is another one that I think will happen soon, watch this, I'll bet you that IRAQ starts to buy Us Treasury Bills ... What we dont know or should i say are not supposed to know is that most of the CBI's have them...

I'm with you on that, they have been foaming at the mouth for Libya...

US Treasury bills hmmm, I didn't think of that they just might, it wouldn't surprise me

I'm with you on that, they have been foaming at the mouth for Libya...

US Treasury bills hmmm, I didn't think of that they just might, it wouldn't surprise me

So thinkabout this for a SEC, it is thought that CHINA holds most of the US-T Bills,,,,,,WRONG,,,,,I'll find the link but there was an article that was posted a while back that showed the CBI's owning most the T-Bills

There is something more to this and we are missing it, this is not about IRAQ and the RV,,,there's more to this puzzle..

Right. Libya is the next stepping stone. Then, it's Iran.

So thinkabout this for a SEC, it is thought that CHINA holds most of the US-T Bills,,,,,,WRONG,,,,,I'll find the link but there was an article that was posted a while back that showed the CBI's owning most the T-Bills

There is something more to this and we are missing it, this is not about IRAQ and the RV,,,there's more to this puzzle..

So that could be where the talks of a global settlement ring true and this ties to that?

or separate altogether?

Are they done with the chat?

Okie has gone off to sleep.... Another friend called out of the blue ( I am PST and its not that late here), and said someone named Just Hoping posted on their Facebook page that their friend in Iraq said it had RV'd at 3.68..

I dont know who that is.... dont know anything about this other than my friend just called me....

So it may be incorrect..... but there seems to be a lot of buzz right now...

And we could all be repeating the same rumor.... lol....

And if so, this one is spreading pretty fast .... for this time of night..... who knows.....

Okie has gone off to sleep.... Another friend called out of the blue ( I am PST and its not that late here), and said someone named Just Hoping posted on their Facebook page that their friend in Iraq said it had RV'd at 3.68..

I dont know who that is.... dont know anything about this other than my friend just called me....

So it may be incorrect..... but there seems to be a lot of buzz right now...

hold the phone Just Hopin owns the another site.com website let me see what he has there!

So that could be where the talks of a global settlement ring true and this ties to that?

or separate altogether?

Well its interesting that you say that, but yes....here is the thing that the "Economist" are trying to wrap their head around... GOLD shooting out of the roof and yet even though the US was downgrade by S&P the dollar (relatively speaking) did not take that large of a hit.

In fact strangely its coming back up...