Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Called it.... It has RV'd Midnight CST

Rayzur

Sorry folks, still 1170 here in Iskan, Iraq. I did hear that the 3 zero caper was going down at the end of the month August31 to the first part of September according to some of the Iraqis i know. they were debating the change in prices and actual worth of the Dinar.

Thanks for the info! According to news articles, they were hoping to get the new currency proposal approved by year end. If the 3 zero process begins sooner, that's really good news! Thank you!

Be safe over there in the sandbox!

:D

Jeff, thanks for the Post,,,,69% WoW, that means that the DONG has to go up...

With a 48% increase in minimum wage, this is actually NOT good news. Unemployment will escalate, with demands for imports escalating, which will cause greater trade deficits, which will cause prices to escalate, and inflation to run rampant. All of that leads to a DECREASE in the value of their currency as businesses look to other more favorable environments. Forcing businesses to pay higher wages simply will force them to lay off more people and/or find other countries more favorable to their needs. This also leads to a further reduction in exports.... Not good...any of it.

We converse about sensible subjects and get the Okie lynch mob on standby!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

When I read that it was Okie that called the RV, I didn't get a single butterfly of excitement in my stomach...not a one. All this guy does is lie...and so I continue to wait.

I had the same feeling when entering this forum... I just clicked in to see what kind of crap Okie was spewing this time... It till be interesting to see who Okie blames for this doozie... :lol: Stay grounded everyone I feel we will hear about the RV from a much more credible source when it happens.

• Upvote 1

about 30 minutes after i bought a 25000 dinar note for 40 bucks and he even said its worth 26 buck right now, but could be worth a ton soon, it took 30 minutes but i then realized the scheme. the only way to make money on the dinar is to buy it from iraq (in person, the World Bank does not recognize the war rattled, unorganized s**thole as a currency) for its value ( est. 26 iqd - 1 usd) then sell it to a bunch of people with no knowledge on economics and how currencies value. I will literally kill myself, shoot my own dome, 86 my cracker ass and end my broke ass life the day that every single iraqi becomes a millionaire when they all exchange their own currency for usd. use your heads people, it don't happen like that. ha iraq will be another 1000 yrs before they civilize and form an economy. invest in brazil, they have largest (unproven) off shore oil reserve in world! And death squads to kill criminals!

Look folks another NEWBIE and this PERSON has something GOOD TO SAY about us all....hmmmm in their 1st POST....WoW...

Nice Real Nice -- and you wonder why you have -8 on your post...

There are some people who are so desperate for attention - of any kind - that they will do or say whatever is necessary to gain that attention. It is a psychological disorder. Some people have that disorder to an extreme degree, others less so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

http://www.ptypes.com/histrionicpd.html

With a lot of recent talk focused on the latest news articles of proposed new currency, removal of 3 zeros, RD rather than RV, the possibility of not gaining the riches expected, some of the Guruville audience has become disillusioned and has moved on - away from all the hype.... (maybe facing some other possibilities?)

Is the drama escalating in order to bring back that audience....? You decide.

Has anyone noticed that the hype, drama, 'intel' is mostly confined to immediate response venues? chat rooms, conference calls, skype rooms.....

Immediate gratification?

:rolleyes:

(I sure hope no one fell for this latest Okie-ism..... nor anyone else's... )

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 1

Can we go to the bank yet or is that later today it shows in the US banks? Are investors cashing out in the East? I may be wrong, but I think it will be followed up by twisted information about it did RV but will not be out to the world or anyone until XXXX because O is not done working the taxes to get more money. IMHO.

• Upvote 1

FROM POPPY AFTER OKIE RUMOR-

8-24-2011 Guru Poppy2 PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTE NOTHING CAN SURE BE CRITICAL...THE GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM CAN ONLY UPDATE BETWEEN 2 AND 4 PM AND AFTER 10PM WHEN THEY CAN LOAD SOMETHING INTO THE SYSTEM AFTER IT IS LOADED THEN IT CAN SHOW AT ANY MOMENT...THE TIME IS NOT EVEN HERE YET FOR THE AMERICAN BANKING SYSTEM. HAVE SOME PATIENCE AND DEVELOPE SOME RESPECT. :blink:

Read more: http://www.dinar**** .com

No ..Not developing any respect cos you Poppy and your partners in crime did work very hard NOT to deserve any.

• Upvote 2

Hey Okie!

How's your "elitist" checking account balance today?

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Still making up stuff, eh?

I recon you couldn't purchase pee from a horsefly!

Here's a little riddle to cheer you up!

What's black, white, red and slurpy all over?

The upcoming News Flash of Okie eating cold grits in the Texas Funny Farm!

{{{Bye}}}!

Bubble Butt Jerk!

• Upvote 1

Is Okie or other people saying it is his birthday? Really curious about this, because if it is then we can debunk the rumor that he is Joe Allbaugh, because Joe's birthday is July 27, 1952. Let us know. Thanks.

Okie is over 70.

Who is he? Well, he knows Cheney personally. This is not his claim to fame, but it does suggest he may have sources in high places.

He is a most intriguing individual with an anormous heart and a lot of humility.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

FROM POPPY AFTER OKIE RUMOR-

8-24-2011 Guru Poppy2 PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTE NOTHING CAN SURE BE CRITICAL...THE GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM CAN ONLY UPDATE BETWEEN 2 AND 4 PM AND AFTER 10PM WHEN THEY CAN LOAD SOMETHING INTO THE SYSTEM AFTER IT IS LOADED THEN IT CAN SHOW AT ANY MOMENT...THE TIME IS NOT EVEN HERE YET FOR THE AMERICAN BANKING SYSTEM. HAVE SOME PATIENCE AND DEVELOPE SOME RESPECT. :blink:

Read more: http://www.dinar**** .com

id rather contribute nothing than contribute contrived BS

oakie is the biggest Dbag in the dinar world, bar none, well lets say hes tied with richqueen

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Forex is showing change to 1148. Went over to *forexticket.co.uk and they are showing 0.0855. (I thought this normally shows as .00086.) ??? Not sure what it means and some of you are well versed in the exchange rates.

It would be nice to begin seeing any changes.

Namaste.

Edited by DinarC

Okie is over 70.

Who is he? Well, he knows Cheney personally. This is not his claim to fame, but it does suggest he may have sources in high places.

He is a most intriguing individual with an anormous heart and a lot of humility.

Thank you Gridkeeper. I appreciate what you said. I was taught that it doesnt matter whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game.

This is just my opinion but I believe that Okie has only been giving us info that he was given because he wanted to encourage us. So, again my opinion, he is playing the game with honor. Not with hate, name calling and bashing that I hear from people that have nothing constructive to add. Even if the info doesnt pan out the way you or I think it should.

Once more for my opinion, kick a man when he is down? or try to lend him a hand? How do you play the game?

JMO

Go RV

• Upvote 1

Forex is showing change to 1148. Went over to *forexticket.co.uk and they are showing 0.0855. (I thought this normally shows as .00086.) ??? Not sure what it means and some of you are well versed in the exchange rates.

It would be nice to begin seeing any changes.

Namaste.

Until it changes of the CBI site it doesn't matter

id rather contribute nothing than contribute contrived BS

oakie is the biggest Dbag in the dinar world, bar none, well lets say hes tied with richqueen

Lets say that "Mr. Personalities"is "richqueen". Okies "schitzo-"personalities" are more made-up than Phyllis Diller, but with a lot less taste.

"Okie" /Lionel/Tommy Styles Greenzap is a hopelessly psychotic liar of excremental proportions who needs to be put away before he hurts himself or a fed-up private citizen does. Most States have class B Felony laws about chronic electronic spammers like "Okie". But this swaggering freak is into Inernational Currency Spam.

Wish the Feds would get it over with and collar his sorry @ss spamming carcass.

• Upvote 2