Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Called it.... It has RV'd Midnight CST

Rayzur

I am done with reading the B/S and anyone that shows me where he resides I will give 5 m IQD , After a year of his dates and rates I am just not that entertained and feel a face to face would do this investment some good. I am easy to find I signed up with a real name at registration.enough already . I should have called it a night with Breitling and Phoenix. I think he is paid by Iraq to keep people away from the dinar ,why would someone buy more from an Okie pump i think he is keeping more people out than in .

Edited by Hell froze over
  • Upvote 1

I just called my boss and told him to shove it!

See ya................heading to the bank.........going to be first in line!

Made me choke! Hard to breath and laugh at the same time.

BUT I like what you said. Seriously. Really. No lie. Truth! That's a supreme example of Positive Thinking, if you ask me. Way to go! Hope you don't have to regret it, though. No, wait. Scratch that. That's in no way positive thinking on my part. Got to keep one's head filled with pure BS to play it safe and be able to maintain one's Positive Thinking, no?

about 30 minutes after i bought a 25000 dinar note for 40 bucks and he even said its worth 26 buck right now, but could be worth a ton soon, it took 30 minutes but i then realized the scheme. the only way to make money on the dinar is to buy it from iraq (in person, the World Bank does not recognize the war rattled, unorganized s**thole as a currency) for its value ( est. 26 iqd - 1 usd) then sell it to a bunch of people with no knowledge on economics and how currencies value. I will literally kill myself, shoot my own dome, 86 my cracker ass and end my broke ass life the day that every single iraqi becomes a millionaire when they all exchange their own currency for usd. use your heads people, it don't happen like that. ha iraq will be another 1000 yrs before they civilize and form an economy. invest in brazil, they have largest (unproven) off shore oil reserve in world! And death squads to kill criminals!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Just a thought everyone, lets make some sense here...who pushes the big red button on the RV?That's right Dr. Shabibi does and where is he right at this moment? Oh yeah, he's in Jackson Hole, Wyoming...wouldn't it be sensible that he would do this when he was there to monitor it happening in his own country? YES it would make perfect sense people there would have all of the questions he would need to answer what good does it do for them for him to not be there to answer them? Ah ha, *little light goes off in head* no sense at all....Okie is now known as Okie the "BOY WHO CRIED WOLF" And Spoiled it Man!!

He can monitor it from a laptop anywhere in the world. He doesn't have to be in Baghdad and be able to look out the window to know what is going on.

"Wake your friends up" ?? What a pompous ass. This dude's a megalomaniac folks. Stop listening to his inflated rhetoric. If you have any friends, then don't disturb them and let them sleep.

I agree. I can just imagine what I'd think, how I'd feel, if my friends called and awakened me in the middle of the night to tell me what Okie was saying. hahaha In fact, there is nothing Okie would possibly say that I would feel couldn't wait until morning.

If you woke anyone up for OKIE you need your ass kicked PUMPER GONE WILD justsan

I sooooo agree!! I'm laughing out loud here about this post. You are soooo funny!!

Okie's is a PUMPER why anybodye reposts his BS is beyond me, him and the entire GET team are only tryingf to entice people to buy dinar, IMHO they are Scumbag liars using these forums to scam people.

Okies crud is not light harted entertainment, its tantamout to fraud, if he's getting paid to spread this crap it is fraud.

Please ignore his mumblings and unless you want tarred with the same brush DO NOT REPOST HIS BS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can't stop laughing .....so much for my coffee

I'm with you -- laughing my head off. Afraid I'll wake my family, and that just makes it worse. hahaha

I don't think he is going to be able to sleep this one off...

Nothing on CBI site, Al Jazeera, Iraqi Business News or Alsumaria.

He's going to have a great day tomorrow trying to figure out the follow-up to this one. lolol

Well, you got to believe. The Rule is these days, the more strongly you believe the more likely what you believe will be true. But first of all, you got to believe that with all your heart and soul. . . because. . . if you don't, yer screwed!

I've got the heart part down--still working on the soul part. Not quite there yet for an Okie post. hahaha

Well, I got the "wake up" call - only to find out that it was Okie's announcement. How ironic would it be for him to be the one that had the news first. Can't find anything to substantiate his claim but, my faith in mankind makes it hard for me to believe he's lying. Heck...I don't know what to believe!

:blink:

[OKIE OIL MAN] NOW LOOK GUYS----ALL THE DETAILS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO ME RIGHT NOW--DETAILS PROBABLY WILL BE FORTHCOMING IN THE MORNING--ISN'T THE FACT IT R/V'D AT 3.68 ENOUGH FOR 1 NIGHT??

Oh Yeah ... sure Okie .... WHY shouldn't we believe you? ... I mean ... I can't remember the last time you weren't saying this was already done ... AND I just checked my email ... NOTHING from Adam ... ergo Nothing BUT BS from Okie.

This just came from Okie Chat room.... he is in there right now....and said it RV'd midnight CST!!

Comment lines below.... more as it develops!

[[OKIE OIL MAN] IT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME AND I GOT THE CALL 7 MINUTES LATER----R/V AT 3.68---WAKE YOUR FRIENDS UP

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE VERY FIRST TIME MY TIME LINE WAS CORRECT

[OKIE OIL MAN] DO NOT ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT IT IS TOO EARLY TO ANSWER----THE ONLY DETAILS I KNOW NOW IS IT DID R/V AT 3.68---SHOULD KNOW MORE IN THE MORNING

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT---PRAISE JESUS--THANK YOU GOD

Blessings~~~~

Okie sure knows how to get our attention !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::D :D

• Upvote 1

ADAM, ADAM, Wake up ADAM! IT's over, you need to start pumping out text messages and Emails. OKIE says it RV'd this morning and he has never said this before (oh, except for at least 5 times since I've been involved - 3 months). It's going to be showing at the banks before you ever wake up!