Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Called it.... It has RV'd Midnight CST

Rayzur

I've only been in this since the beginning of the year and I'm already numb to (H)Okie's blatant lies.....this does not excite me in the slightest.....I'm starting to believe that this is going well into next year....I'm ok with that because I've invested all I'm going to and I'm still confident that it will be a good investment and still hopeful that it'll be a GREAT one!! Just doubtful its tonight....

I know you aren't asking me...but I would STRONGLY suggest not calling and waking people (who like you) up because of Okie intel. Let it flush out and wait for a text from Adam. Just my opinion.

I got to say I am with you on this.... the only reason I am still in my chair... and not yelling in the streets is because Adam has not sent a text....So for now I am enjoying the practice for the RV announcement behavior..... So far pretty calm..... Adam texts and I am through the roof.... ^5

Blessings~

Sorry folks, still 1170 here in Iskan, Iraq. I did hear that the 3 zero caper was going down at the end of the month August31 to the first part of September according to some of the Iraqis i know. they were debating the change in prices and actual worth of the Dinar.

Where have you been my friend........??? You will never guess who this is.........BLAST FROM THE PAST

I've been in this investment since the very beginning. It has been a long long wait. I don't recall Okie ever stating that it has RV'd before.....this is a first.

I'm not sure what to make of this. I pray he is right and hope this is not a joke. Blessings, Go RV!

Yes... I haven't either.... which does give one a bit of a tingle in the ole belly..... This is good practice for us..... :D:D

Can't find any confirmation, it's only on his website.

Wasn't he complaining that someone had hijacked his login Tuesday?

Yes he was.... which is why I posted that it had been confirmed by two people actually calling him... that it is (still) indeed him on the site talking to people now.... So, it is not a hijack..... it is him.

[OKIE OIL MAN] JAVABEAN--I REPEATEDLY TOLD EVERYONE THE DETAILS IS YET TO BE RECEIVED

[[OKIE OIL MAN] NO OKIE DID NOT SAY IT WOULD BE HIGHER BY THE TIME WE GET TO THE BANK--STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH

Just a thought everyone, lets make some sense here...who pushes the big red button on the RV?That's right Dr. Shabibi does and where is he right at this moment? Oh yeah, he's in Jackson Hole, Wyoming...wouldn't it be sensible that he would do this when he was there to monitor it happening in his own country? YES it would make perfect sense people there would have all of the questions he would need to answer what good does it do for them for him to not be there to answer them? Ah ha, *little light goes off in head* no sense at all....Okie is now known as Okie the "BOY WHO CRIED WOLF" And Spoiled it Man!!

• Upvote 2

Just a thought everyone, lets make some sense here...who pushes the big red button on the RV?That's right Dr. Shabibi does and where is he right at this moment? Oh yeah, he's in Jackson Hole, Wyoming...wouldn't it be sensible that he would do this when he was there to monitor it happening in his own country? YES it would make perfect sense people there would have all of the questions he would need to answer what good does it do for them for him to not be there to answer them? Ah ha, *little light goes off in head* no sense at all....Okie is now known as Okie the "BOY WHO CRIED WOLF" And Spoiled it Man!!

Thats a good point.... and I am not sure if I would want to be in my country.... or with the other world leader financial guys in one place and managing it as it unfolds...... Seems because its an international kind of adventure.... I might prefer the latter as a manager..... Just a thought.... :)

Lets see beautiful landscape with horses, or tanks with bombs going off.....Wyoming, cash in at WF, retire.....

• Upvote 1