Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Called it.... It has RV'd Midnight CST

Rayzur

This just came from Okie Chat room.... he is in there right now....and said it RV'd midnight CST!!

Comment lines below.... more as it develops!

[[OKIE OIL MAN] IT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME AND I GOT THE CALL 7 MINUTES LATER----R/V AT 3.68---WAKE YOUR FRIENDS UP

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE VERY FIRST TIME MY TIME LINE WAS CORRECT

[OKIE OIL MAN] DO NOT ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT IT IS TOO EARLY TO ANSWER----THE ONLY DETAILS I KNOW NOW IS IT DID R/V AT 3.68---SHOULD KNOW MORE IN THE MORNING

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT---PRAISE JESUS--THANK YOU GOD

Blessings~~~~

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Have no proof other than the room is filling up... he has never said it has actually RV'd and tonight he says he got the call 7 minutes after midnight from Iraq.....

and its in rumors as there is no proof beyond his claim.....and thought ya'll might want to at least know.....

Is Okie or other people saying it is his birthday? Really curious about this, because if it is then we can debunk the rumor that he is Joe Allbaugh, because Joe's birthday is July 27, 1952. Let us know. Thanks.

Yes he is saying it is his birthday..... the 24th of August....

Here is the statements thus far, put into one paragraph..

12:16 am cst[OKIE OIL MAN] IS ANYONE AWAKE??? [OKIE OIL MAN] OKIE NAILED IT---IT HAS JUST R/V'D IN IRAQ AT 3.68---17 MINUTES AGO [OKIE OIL MAN] IT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME AND I GOT THE CALL 7 MINUTES LATER----R/V AT 3.68---WAKE YOUR FRIENDS UP [OKIE OIL MAN] DO NOT ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT IT IS TOO EARLY TO ANSWER----THE ONLY DETAILS I KNOW NOW IS IT DID R/V AT 3.68---SHOULD KNOW MORE IN THE MORNING [OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT---PRAISE JESUS--THANK YOU GOD

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

FYI.... and Okie's right hand guy Captain D just called Okie just now and confirmed that it is indeed Okie... and it is not the hacker....so no back tracking there....

And heck sakes... I have NO idea if this is accurate... or the actual moment.... and is sure is fun practicing how I am going to react just to make sure I am ready.... lol lol lol

• Upvote 2

This just came from Okie Chat room.... he is in there right now....and said it RV'd midnight CST!!

[[OKIE OIL MAN] IT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME AND I GOT THE CALL 7 MINUTES LATER----R/V AT 3.68---WAKE YOUR FRIENDS UP

[OKIE OIL MAN] DO NOT ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT IT IS TOO EARLY TO ANSWER----THE ONLY DETAILS I KNOW NOW IS IT DID R/V AT 3.68---SHOULD KNOW MORE IN THE MORNING

Blessings~~~~

FHOPE IT WAS FROM THE ONE AND ONLY OKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS KATT FOR THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SO WILL NOT SLEEP NOW!!!

12:16 am cst [OKIE OIL MAN] IS ANYONE AWAKE???

[OKIE OIL MAN]OKIE NAILED IT---IT HAS JUST R/V'D IN IRAQ AT 3.68---17 MINUTES AGO

[OKIE OIL MAN] IT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME AND I GOT THE CALL 7 MINUTES LATER----R/V AT 3.68---WAKE YOUR FRIENDS UP

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE HACK ON ME WAS NOT BLAINO AS SOME HAD SPECULATED AND SOMEONE OWES BLAINO AN APOLOGY

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE NO MORE INFORMATION THAN WAS JUST FURNISHED ME AT 12.07 AM FROM IRAQ THAT IT JUST R/V'D AT 3.68 THAT IS ALL I KNOW NOW---THE MYRIAD OF DETAILS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO US TOMMOROW---(TODAY)

[OKIE OIL MAN] 3.68 US THE RATErom Okie oil man site

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FYI.... and Okie's right hand guy Captain D just called Okie just now and confirmed that it is indeed Okie... and it is not the hacker....so no back tracking there....

And heck sakes... I have NO idea if this is accurate... or the actual moment.... and is sure is fun practicing how I am going to react just to make sure I am ready.... lol lol lol

Until that money is securely in my control, my days are still filled with the dreams of what it will buy. But, the facts say that this is not possible yet, so I will do my day dreaming at work...for now.

Cool Arrow...almost forgot it

Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily
  • Upvote 1

Blessings~~~~

are you sure cause this is what the www.cbi.iq website says in the currency conversion chart:

CURRENCY CODE SELL BUY

US dollar USD 1170.000 1168.000

Euro EUR 1686.321 1685.478

British pound GBP 1929.798 1928.833

Canadian dollar CAD 1181.699 1181.108

Swiss franc CHF 1488.171 1487.427

Swedish krona SEK 182.987 182.895

Norwegian krone NOK 215.200 215.093

Danish krone DKK 226.402 226.289

Japanese yen JPY 15.234 15.227

Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1884.601 1883.659

Indicative rates - 23.08.2011

so now it needs to be proven!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] NOW LOOK GUYS----ALL THE DETAILS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO ME RIGHT NOW--DETAILS PROBABLY WILL BE FORTHCOMING IN THE MORNING--ISN'T THE FACT IT R/V'D AT 3.68 ENOUGH FOR 1 NIGHT??

He always shames people for wanting details. He's like, YOU WILL LIKE WHAT I GIVE YOU...AND DON'T ASK FOR MORE! blink.gif

• Upvote 4

Hey razor is this it or possibly another good rumor? I can wake our folks up to make calls but I hate to on a maybe rv! Ur thoughts?

Jim I dont know.... this is the first time I have ever seen Okie say it is done.... said he got the call 7 minutres after.... thought it was going to be 20 minutes..... but it was 7..... he is totally convicted it is done and has been called..... and its been confirmed that it is actually Okie who is talking in the room now.....

People in this room are waking up their families.... and the senior members.... just fyi

Hey razor is this it or possibly another good rumor? I can wake our folks up to make calls but I hate to on a maybe rv! Ur thoughts?

I know you aren't asking me...but I would STRONGLY suggest not calling and waking people (who like you) up because of Okie intel. Let it flush out and wait for a text from Adam. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 3

I know you aren't asking me...but I would STRONGLY suggest not calling and waking people (who like you) up because of Okie intel. Let it flush out and wait for a text from Adam. Just my opinion.

Amen...it's 2 am eastern...no one is going to the bank tonight...