Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just posted this on Okie's site in a thread...sickening these people listen to him and his crap!

Subject: Re: What is the truth? Today at 10:46 pm

Can I please have the facts on this:

1. Okie's chat that says "Everything is still a big Go Go for tomorrow!" Is this bogus?

2. The confirmation from Okie's Ghost that says......Everyone is still excited about tomorrow's probability. This has to be done or Iraq will lose it's sovereignty.....Is this a bogus post too?

3. Is Okie's post saying that the RV was to happen Tuesday' date=' but will happen Wednesday (tomorrow)............Is that really from Okie????????????

What are we to believe?

It's disgusting that some idiot would do this to others. Whoever it is, ought to be shot. Very sick, how some people amuse themselves.[/quote']

SurfingTheDinarWave posted:

The truth is straight up this, 1. yes the eventual RV is close to fruition if has ever been close in the past was never possible due to the fact we have found the US STATE document which divulges the 5 year plan called "FREEDOM of IRAQ" and woah much to our surprise we have learned from reading it that an RV was not possible until sometime after June 30th, 2011 unpon implementation of all phases of their plan which they are following to the letter....That is a Fact!!

2. Now here is something ingenious, paying attention to the news articles that come out of Iraq, they have stated they will not be have the meeting to finalize everything, tie-up all loose ends, and seat the GOI until after the festival following Ramadan, it's on AKNEWS.com and IKHNEWS,com, it wouldn't kill you to do some of your own research so go look for it, here's a hint it's in and article concerning the ministry of defense needing aircraft to cover and defend Iraqi airspace and military equipment to protect their borders.

3. An RV will never occur while the Director of the country's Central Bank is out of the country Dr. Shabibi left 8/23/2011 from Iraq to Jackson Hole, Mississippi for the economic and banking emporium!!

So with those facts for you to gather your own information from you don't need Okie or any other person to tell you some bogus second/third/fourth ect. hand story that could or couldn't be true it's all too speculative and naive of you to think otherwise when Iraq is telling you how close they are themselves you don't need Okie to tell you have your own minds use them...steps off his soap box, drop the mic and tosses it in the ocean cause Okie nor anyone else needs it ever again, read and learn for yourself post factual articles, you might just end up learning Arabic I am!!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 13

So with those facts for you to gather your own information from you don't need Okie or any other person to tell you some bogus second/third/fourth ect. hand story that could or couldn't be true it's all too speculative and naive of you to think otherwise when Iraq is telling you how close they are themselves you don't need Okie to tell you have your own minds use them...steps off his soap box, drop the mic and tosses it in the ocean cause Okie nor anyone else needs it ever again, read and learn for yourself post factual articles, you might just end up learning Arabic I am!!

Since I hate when people "bravely" pass out anonymous "minuses", I am telling you that the bright red 1 came from me.

Here is why: You went to Okie's own website to destroy whatever positive reputation his followers believe in.

You then came on here, to strut around and pat yourself on the back.

You told those followers- in a pompous, know-it-all fashion, to show some intelligence, then....

You said Jackson Hole is in Mississippi, dumba$%$ !

And, now, I see that you gave yourself a "plus"!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 12

Since I hate when people "bravely" pass out anonymous "minuses", I am telling you that the bright red 1 came from me.

Here is why: You went to Okie's own website to destroy whatever positive reputation his followers believe in.

You told those followers- in a pompous, know-it-all fashion, to show some intelligence, then....

And, now I see, that you gave yourself a "plus"!

Sorry, but

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I gave you a plus because I was just about to say the same thing. Even though the majority of us here do not believe Okie's reports it still annoys me that so many people want to take pot shots from here and act like they deserve a pat on the back... it's the equivalent of an angry mob but online really. It has gotten to the point that anyone who speculates on information and if time passes and no RV out come the torches and pitch forks. It's just how impatient people react. Everyone should realize that there will be no absolute signs of the RV... there could be some great signs that it is about to happen but no one is going to get any info where someone is like. Hey it's going to RV in a week and it be the truth. Otherwise could you imagine? I for one would be buying as much as possible. That is just a ridiculous notion. It is safe to say that he so called "pumpers" have done their jobs because really what they have done is made us so callus to information that might be true that it will just happen with seemingly no warning. But we will have missed the tell because we are all too busy trying to discredit everything, or to get absolute proof.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

ROFL, yeah your right I am a dumb a$$ Jackson Hole is in Wyoming...thanks for other critique that's what I was looking for from sensible truth seekers like myself. and no I didn't give myself anything actually don't need too that is what everyone else is for, I call it like I see it though and thought it was a good thing to share my Tell it like it is mentality cause I would rather know the truth or have someone humbly say I honestly don't know , than to string me along and then gain the trust of followers leading them to false hopes daily!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

all You ***** With Ears that bring people down get your head out of your A**es Dont read them Just move on. See If You Can Do Better. Leave Okie And Others Alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bumper64
please clean up the language
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 18

all You ***** With Ears that bring people down get your head out of your A**es Dont read them Just move on. See If You Can Do Better. Leave Okie And Others Alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem, Have been doing better then people like Okie and Frank for a long time now. When you provide false intel, broken promises and outright lies to people, you are bound to get put down like the scum that they are. Instead of defending them, why don't you try to get more knowledgeable about this investment. If you were, there is no way you would believe anything these guys tell you.

Dont Like People Putting Other People Down. If you dont like what they say dont listen

Dont even know who Okie is and do not care.

This was your quote: "all You ***** With Ears that bring people down get your head out of your A**es"

Is that not putting people down? Hipocracy in its purest form don't you think?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Sooooo, if I'm a ***** WITHOUT ears can I keep my head in my a$ and keep bashing Okie? Just wanted to check. I***t.

• Upvote 14

No problem, Have been doing better then people like Okie and Frank for a long time now. When you provide false intel, broken promises and outright lies to people, you are bound to get put down like the scum that they are. Instead of defending them, why don't you try to get more knowledgeable about this investment. If you were, there is no way you would believe anything these guys tell you.

This was your quote: "all You *****With Ears that bring people down get your head out of your A**es"

I Have more Knowledge On this investment than Just about anybody on this site.

I never said i believed anything that anybody has said on this site!

Who has the wright to put anybody down? You? Your A Cool Arrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Sooooo, if I'm a ***** WITHOUT ears can I keep my head in my a$ and keep bashing Okie? Just wanted to check. Idiot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I Have more Knowledge On this investment than Just about anybody on this site.

I never said i believed anything that anybody has said on this site!

Who has the wright to put anybody down? You? Your A Cool Arrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am not sure I have any WRIGHT to put anyone down

But, The freedom of speech I enjoy gives me all the RIGHT I need to say what I want. Just as they have the right to post this BS, What they don't have the right to do is to post it with the intention of decieving the readers. When people like easy, and a few others post this garbage irresponsibly, then they are opening themselves up for critique.

I am not sure what a cool arrow is, or even if it was meant as an insult, but I kinda like it...sounds like a super hero name, maybe I will start using it when I post putting down the gurus, and their nasty little pets.

Cool Arrow

• Upvote 3

HAHA, actually I didn't hear anything, I read what was typed! You the person would condone the false prophets is just as much to blame for not putting a stop to the problem when started rather you much like what we now of days see we turn to the other cheek acting as though we did not see what just happened...It's like the story of the leper on the path to Jerusalem all the other passers by just kept going yet one stopped and offered his help...That man who offered his help was the only one who was blessed...get it right, you are the type of person who see's someone in trouble or in need stranded on a hot day with a car that broke down in the middle of 2 towns and steps on the gas rather than stops to help! Then we wonder why things are going to hell in a hand basket, you fail to read the manual and apply it's instruction!! Those people on that site are desperate for truth, they need someone to help I have been scanning the site to see if someone anyone offers it, and yet nobody does, so I took it upon myself to intervene and tell like it is, but I could have been a little more tactful yes but it was not the awakening they needed to be soft and condoling they can get that when they start seeking the truth they so desperately deserve but not until!

Sooooo, if I'm a ***** WITHOUT ears can I keep my head in my a$ and keep bashing Okie? Just wanted to check. I***t.

B);):lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But, The freedom of speech I enjoy gives me all the RIGHT I need to say what I want. Just as they have the right to post this BS, What they don't have the right to do is to post it with the intention of decieving the readers. When people like easy, and a few others post this garbage irresponsibly, then they are opening themselves up for critique.

I am not sure what a cool arrow is, or even if it was meant as an insult, but I kinda like it...sounds like a super hero name, maybe I will start using it when I post putting down the gurus, and their nasty little pets.

Cool Arrow

Cool arrow is a smooth name for you! B)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cool Arrow

Loved what you said and i would like to say that i am sorry for what i said.

• Upvote 2

This was your quote: "all You ***** With Ears that bring people down get your head out of your A**es"

Sociopaths are always well loved by their collected followers. They are smooth. I highly advise researching what Sociopaths are and how they operate.

I got one, what if you are ears without a prick? Can we still keep our heads in a rectal defilade and bash Okie?

Just looking for guidlines, a little clarity.

• Upvote 1

[[OKIE OIL MAN] IT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME AND I GOT THE CALL 7 MINUTES LATER----R/V AT 3.68---WAKE YOUR FRIENDS UP

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE VERY FIRST TIME MY TIME LINE WAS CORRECT

[OKIE OIL MAN] DO NOT ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT IT IS TOO EARLY TO ANSWER----THE ONLY DETAILS I KNOW NOW IS IT DID R/V AT 3.68---SHOULD KNOW MORE IN THE MORNING

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT---PRAISE JESUS--THANK YOU GOD

Read more:

yeah, he deserves defending :huh: the guy is a bold faced liar and then has the nerve to thank God...... :angry:

SurfingTheDinarWave posted:

The truth is straight up this, 1. yes the eventual RV is close to fruition if has ever been close in the past was never possible due to the fact we have found the US STATE document which divulges the 5 year plan called "FREEDOM of IRAQ" and woah much to our surprise we have learned from reading it that an RV was not possible until sometime after June 30th, 2011 unpon implementation of all phases of their plan which they are following to the letter....That is a Fact!!

2. Now here is something ingenious, paying attention to the news articles that come out of Iraq, they have stated they will not be have the meeting to finalize everything, tie-up all loose ends, and seat the GOI until after the festival following Ramadan, it's on AKNEWS.com and IKHNEWS,com, it wouldn't kill you to do some of your own research so go look for it, here's a hint it's in and article concerning the ministry of defense needing aircraft to cover and defend Iraqi airspace and military equipment to protect their borders.

3. An RV will never occur while the Director of the country's Central Bank is out of the country Dr. Shabibi left 8/23/2011 from Iraq to Jackson Hole, Mississippi for the economic and banking emporium!!

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns

Read more: :o

• Upvote 1

Right...right!

e the Director of the country's Central Bank is out of the country Dr. Shabibi left 8/23/2011 from Iraq to Jackson Hole, Mississippi for the economic and banking emporium!!

you might just end up learning Arabic I am!!

Like your thoughts, well thought out ... but while your studying Arabic you might wanna study geography a wee bit, or at least consult a map! rolleyes.gif Just sayin! Thanks!smile.gif

Jackson Hole, WY. Link : http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=&q=jackson+hole+wy&gs_upl=1553l5078l0l11883l12l10l0l3l3l0l203l938l3.3.1l7l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x53531a58fccf7f4b:0x3d1c01cbb13a835c,Jackson,+WY&gl=us&ei=RwNVTrCtB8eBgAf9ueBI&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CGAQ8gEwAA