Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seriously, who IS 'OKIE"?

NonLinear

If you are really interested, you might want to cozy up to the people over at J4D ... they love him, adore him, almost worship the ground upon which he struts ... I think they would tell you he is cousin to God at the very minimum. He has had them all bamboozled for some time. You cannot say anything anti about him there or ... poof you're gone! No warning. No official explanation. No second chance.

But, personally gathered "intel" causes me to believe there is no way this opinionated, self agrandizing jerk, I mean fellow, could be the senator he was recently purported to be, or sitting at the Bush's dinner table under any circumstances, or anything more than the part time station hand he once claimed.

Have fun finding out.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

It starts out sounding like you hit jackpot for new investors and then it just turns to irritation and on rare occasions entertaining. One example was that he claimed his account was hacked and he didn't say to expect an RV! :lol: Yea, him not claiming an RV is a FIRST!!!!

Don't buy into it with him or nearly every other "guru". They use peoples hopes, dreams, and for some greed as fuel that makes them so persuasive to investors. They can claim RV all day every day and so many follow. However if one person has sense and says don't expect it this month or even the next month then they are nay sayers or just being negative.

I do recommend reading chats from BondLady for the news breakdowns that Iraq releases.

Good luck and don't let this investment consume you, if so, then that means you are listening to Okie too much! :P

• Upvote 3

No BS.....but you are asking this question after posting 73 messages.............I wonder why? biggrin.gif ...Just wondering

This is EXACTLY WHY I am asking! I 'converse' on topics of a different 'strain' of thought yet he keeps popping up as the 'guru' of secret intel relative to the dinar 'RV' etc...

Toss me a 'bone' with meat...

I, too, have interesting friends in 'High' places...

Just askin'... ['put me in coach']...

In Joy! :D

It starts out sounding like you hit jackpot for new investors and then it just turns to irritation and on rare occasions entertaining. One example was that he claimed his account was hacked and he didn't say to expect an RV! :lol: Yea, him not claiming an RV is a FIRST!!!!

Don't buy into it with him or nearly every other "guru". They use peoples hopes, dreams, and for some greed as fuel that makes them so persuasive to investors. They can claim RV all day every day and so many follow. However if one person has sense and says don't expect it this month or even the next month then they are nay sayers or just being negative.

I do recommend reading chats from BondLady for the news breakdowns that Iraq releases.

Good luck and don't let this investment consume you, if so, then that means you are listening to Okie too much! :P

You, my friend, can play on my 'team' anytime... nice 'play'!

Thank you!

PS My heavily invested friend needs a 'reality check' from this guy. I needs an 'argument' with substance relative to this guy in particular!

No joke? The droppings are evident enough! Who IS this guy?

PLEASE! No BS!

Okie has been around from the beginning, and has always spread the same crap. He disappeared for a while and then came back with the same BS, its gonna rv tomorrow, its gonna rv this week, or this month.

• Upvote 1

After massive research ...It is alledged.. Ali and Ty work for Okie pumping the sale of dinar and the real OKie is R. Cheney...... You know the ex President of the US.....

( From another source) Cheney has been suspected of running the GOI since the beginning of the war..... Until he says RV.... we wait ... it is close.... will be based to the pound...1 dinar= 8 pounds... Rumor from another blog O has made a special deal on taxes at all the new IRS offices across the US..... 5% if you donated more that 500 k US into his re-election fund ( I am only a messenger) have heard it through Okie's high 3 letter contacts.... but I can't state who they are because Okie is the new James Bond in the dinar world.... Working for the A.S.S.Agency ( Another Stupid Story. Agency).... he is supossedly ( only a rumor) water boarding the janitors at the 4 major banks to make them reveal want they see on the Green Screens when the banks are closed. I am sure he will get to the bottom of it before long .

Here he comes to save the day.... this means that Okie Man is on the way...... no more trouble ... no more strife...... the Okie man will save your life.......

NUFF SAID, DONE DEAL,,,, Cash tomorrow

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If you want an argument relative to Okie, go back through the posts on the rumors thread. There is a wealth of information documenting his "predictions" and "intel." Okie is the "yin" to the serious investors "yang." While I don't think he is malicious, he is never, ever right about anything. I tend to think of him as that crazy uncle at the family reunion...sitting under an oak tree, spinning tales that have no semblance of reality. The biggest difference is that I am afraid some of Okie's faithful may have gotten themselves into financial hardship based on some of the things he has said. That is the biggest problem that I, and I think many others here at DV, have with him.

Otherwise, take what he says as "entertainment" and you'll be fine.

• Upvote 2

After massive research ...It is alledged.. Ali and Ty work for Okie pumping the sale of dinar and the real OKie is R. Cheney...... You know the ex President of the US.....

( From another source) Cheney has been suspected of running the GOI since the beginning of the war..... Until he says RV.... we wait ... it is close.... will be based to the pound...1 dinar= 8 pounds... Rumor from another blog O has made a special deal on taxes at all the new IRS offices across the US..... 5% if you donated more that 500 k US into his re-election fund ( I am only a messenger) have heard it through Okie's high 3 letter contacts.... but I can't state who they are because Okie is the new James Bond in the dinar world.... Working for the A.S.S.Agency ( Another Stupid Story. Agency).... he is supossedly ( only a rumor) water boarding the janitors at the 4 major banks to make them reveal want they see on the Green Screens when the banks are closed. I am sure he will get to the bottom of it before long .

Here he comes to save the day.... this means that Okie Man is on the way...... no more trouble ... no more strife...... the Okie man will save your life.......

NUFF SAID, DONE DEAL,,,, Cash tomorrow

Man! That's a good bit of Intel. Sure glad you ain't a pumper.

If you want an argument relative to Okie, go back through the posts on the rumors thread. There is a wealth of information documenting his "predictions" and "intel." Okie is the "yin" to the serious investors "yang." While I don't think he is malicious, he is never, ever right about anything. I tend to think of him as that crazy uncle at the family reunion...sitting under an oak tree, spinning tales that have no semblance of reality. The biggest difference is that I am afraid some of Okie's faithful may have gotten themselves into financial hardship based on some of the things he has said. That is the biggest problem that I, and I think many others here at DV, have with him.

I agree with the above. Mack you just hit the nail on the head.

Okie.is a big joke, he has professed "it's done" numerous times, and always uses the same lines "intel never wrong" yet he is still defended, having trouble figuring out that one. In the past I've been on conference calls, where he never failed to dominate the convo, talking down to those who asked him questions, he really is a legend in his own mind.

• Upvote 1

Okie is truley low life. He spreads this bullshit and new uninformed people are influenced by it. They rush in to buy because they think they are probably too late. This thing has turned into a crazy frenzy with people buying dinars based on lies that have been repeated so many times they come from all directions and they people repeating them believe them. That is the SCAM. Investing probably is legitimate if anybody could get dependible information. Everthing is so clouded with lies that so many believe many common sense people are confused.

People get mad if you say a RV wont happen this year. They are reading these boards several times a day thinking they are going to see it this time. Well they did again thanks to Okie again. Better hurry you can get a order in before it shuts down. I know of several that did that.

• Upvote 2

I think he says he is located in Oklahoma. If you want to talk with him, a way to get his number is through the FAA. You will have to search but I think he said he crashed his plane last year. If you find the post you can look through the archives online of plane accident reports and get the owner and contact information through those. From the BS I recall reading if it even has any truth is that he crash landed in Oklahoma. That will help in your searching if that is true.Most will have home and cell numbers listed and other personal contact information. You should be able to setup your personal Intel meeting with him to find out who Okie really is and what makes him tick. I think I read on this site a few weeks back, where someone posted his real name and maybe a picture or something of tat nature.

I heard that okies real name is Tommy Styles. Google "Tommy styles greenzap" greenzap is another company that he pumped for. Read about it and decide for yourself.

Wrong.......Tommy Styles is "neno" from nenos place. and is from texas.

oakies first name is Lonnie

id post his last name but someone might get mad. lmao

Edited by storm1

He's a sick, evil, megalomaniac who has been getting away with his nonsense for at least 3 years that I know of. He has succeeded in depriving what is now likely thousands of unsuspecting "investors" of hundreds of thousands of Dollars, if not more, with his never-ending lies. There is absolutely nothing innocent or well-meaning about this guy, and that fact should be obvious to anyone with a functioning brain. He exists ONLY because people who know better continue to spread his garbage unabated, believing it to be "funny." It's not even slightly humorous - the bastard is hurting people, and those who know it should be doing more to prevent it. Saying that one day he'll be right is pure ignorance and only serves to feed his huge ego. He will NEVER be right because he has ALWAYS been wrong.

If those who know him would expose his identity and contact information, he would cease to exist. By now his lies number in the THOUSANDS, and he needs to be stopped. Anyone assisting in spreading his BS should be stopped as well. Nuff said! :angry:

• Upvote 5