Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

awwww...

Alex38

Everything was locked and loaded ready to go. The earthquake in D.C. caused delays we will see this mon or tues. That is my prediction when this doesnt come to fruition.

Don't ya know, the main server for the CBI, Forex and all other currency exchange sites is located in Richmond, VA. And the server crashed right after the earthquake. This no doubt will be the glitch that holds it up yet again. Darn earthquake...

• Upvote 1

I read this post and went over to Okie-Oil-Man's website and this is what I found:

[MrsCaptainD] PEEPS AND MODS LISTEN UP: THE POST ON DINAR RECAPS DATED TODAY @ 5:48 PM DID NOT COME FROM OKIE! I JUST SPOKE WITH HIM AND HE HAS NOT BEEN ON ANY BOARDS SINCE YESTERDAY. HE HOPES THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE POST ARE TRUE, BUT HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE POST. THIS THREAD is NOW LOCKED ! NUFF SAID

The plot thickens ... In the best thriller tradition.......Nuff said....

From DG site:::

8-23-11 Guru Okie_Oil_Man EVERYTHING IS STILL A BIG GO GO FOR TOMORROW!! BANKS HAVE THE RATE ALREADY LOCKED -- BAGHDAD IS READY TO ROLL WITH THIS NOW!!! NO MORE GAMES, NO MORE STALLING. ALL CONFIRMATIONS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED. LOOK FOR IT FIRST THING AFTER THE BANKS OPEN TOMORROW MORNING 9:00AM EST. WAITING GAME IS OVER!!!

Hmmmmmmm.... :unsure:

And.... All pigs properly fed and ready to Fly...!