Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5.8 Earth quake----Christian content

Heavyduty053

The Bible says in the New Testament that there will be earthquakes in many places in the coming last days. I am not saying that the world is going to end tomorrow nobody knows this but God the father. What i am saying is this world is winding down as it did in Noah's day. God told Noah that he was going to destroy the world because it had become so wicked and sinfull. Our nation is the only one who the forefathers through prayer in writing the Constitution thought that America would hopefully place their trust in the creator of all mankind. Over the years our nation has drifted away from the principles of christian life and the downfall has intensified. The govt, the people, the church has watered down or in some places completely abandoned what God set forth for this nation. We were to be the beacon of shinning light that all nations could look upon and draw from our examples but that has faded away

When Jesus hung on the cross he did it for us. He looked down thru the eons of time and saw the faces of the people born and unborn and the severe beating he took was for all of us. With huge tears in his eyes he looked up into the heavens and saw his fathers face and said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do" before he drew his last breath. He could have called down 10,000 angels to bring that cross down and stop the cruel pain the Roman soldiers did to him but he didn't for one reason, satan was watching and listening to him just waiting for him to give up so he could have domain over us. I know there are unbelievers that will blast me for this post and so be it at least you read it. Now you might wonder what this message has to do with the earthquake well here is the answer. God set forth a number of days for the world to stand and when he did this he left it up to us the people as to how long it will be here. If our nation returned to God he would heal its problems but satan has driven a wedge into the thinking of mankind to forget about God. Money power and greed, lust for things of this world has consumed the living and therefore where is the name of God, it has been pushed back into a dark quite little corner of our minds so we can't hear him calling.

Warning signs are everywhere that he is about to bring this world to a close. Earth quakes headed for Washington and the money pit. Do you think he will watch much longer with what this world is doing every waking hour. Be aware that God will judge each one of us for ourselves, our nation, and how we taught our kids about him. As the Bible says i will put stumbling blocks in your pathways to get you to see the error of your ways. i will cause you to fall down over and over again until you look up and if you can't see i will leave you unto yourselves to suffer what comes. Be not fooled God will not tolerate wickedness much longer. But the good news is that we who believe and try to do good shouldn't have no worry about the moment he decides to come back to get his children. If you have lived your life outside of God and continue to do so there just might not be a place in heaven for you. My prayer is that you will take this and think about just where you stand with the one who decides what hour your sole will be required of you. Lets just see how long this will stand on here before being pushed off the main page. Heavyduty053

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Amen, Heavy Duty53!! Also, God Word says that in the endtimes anything that can be shaken will be shaken but that we stand in a Kingdom that can not be shaken! Hallelujah! (Can not look up the address of the Scripture right now . . . think that it may be Hebrews.) So, I guess he is shaking Washington . . . prophetically great sign . . . hopefully, repentance is coming to America! +1 from me . . .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The problem is our President thinks taxing the rich will solve this problem because their not investing in the US job market. That's because labor is cheaper in other countries because they've pushed the free market industries overseas to be able to compete with massive cheap imports from China. This is mainly because China has suppressed their managed float exchange rate and robbed thier own people for so long now that has been screwing us on trade. Our crappy politicians were'nt smart enough in the past 30 years to figure it out, or should I say they ignored it. The only hope they ha d was to collapse the dollar to force cheaper exports from the US. Ohh...but how quickly China came out and said..."Don't do that"! They have balls and our guys don't. Go figure... this has been the biggest redistrobution of wealth in the world, from the US to every other country. Like China is going to be responsible like the US was for all of these years. When they surpass us, they will own us like they do their own people. If you dont agree with communism, speak up! This is the biggest scam of all and we do nothing! As far as this scam... maybe it will RV tomorrow or 5 years from now, who really knows? I've been playing this game for almost 8 years now. While the money isn't a scam, the way its been marketed in my opinion has been a complete and total "which way is it going to go, will we lop? Maybe...then again...maybe not. Just to have us holding on for hope while they us our money to rebuild and then screw us all. They won't need our investment money, they've already got contracts inplace. We are the minority in comparrision to the corporations involved and they aren't just going to walk off. We will and it wont matter to them! That's my peace after all of this time. I have 300,000 dinar for sale if anyones interested. Highest bidder. Let me know.

One irritated Marine.

Wonderful post heavyduty.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

End of the world...

I wouldn't read too much into earthquakes as "God's judgment", many earthquakes these days are man-made through haarp technology focusing waves of frequencies into pre-existing fault lines within the earths crust. Also weather disasters can be man manipulated too; hurricanes, tornado's, droughts, you name it. They can transmit frequencies into the atmosphere to influence weather patterns up to 3,000 miles away. It's amazing stuff. Check this out: http://youtu.be/8lyR07ZOY0M

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

The Bible says in the New Testament that there will be earthquakes in many places in the coming last days. I am not saying that the world is going to end tomorrow nobody knows this but God the father. What i am saying is this world is winding down as it did in Noah's day. God told Noah that he was going to destroy the world because it had become so wicked and sinfull. Our nation is the only one who the forefathers through prayer in writing the Constitution thought that America would hopefully place their trust in the creator of all mankind. Over the years our nation has drifted away from the principles of christian life and the downfall has intensified. The govt, the people, the church has watered down or in some places completely abandoned what God set forth for this nation. We were to be the beacon of shinning light that all nations could look upon and draw from our examples but that has faded away

When Jesus hung on the cross he did it for us. He looked down thru the eons of time and saw the faces of the people born and unborn and the severe beating he took was for all of us. With huge tears in his eyes he looked up into the heavens and saw his fathers face and said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do" before he drew his last breath. He could have called down 10,000 angels to bring that cross down and stop the cruel pain the Roman soldiers did to him but he didn't for one reason, satan was watching and listening to him just waiting for him to give up so he could have domain over us. I know there are unbelievers that will blast me for this post and so be it at least you read it. Now you might wonder what this message has to do with the earthquake well here is the answer. God set forth a number of days for the world to stand and when he did this he left it up to us the people as to how long it will be here. If our nation returned to God he would heal its problems but satan has driven a wedge into the thinking of mankind to forget about God. Money power and greed, lust for things of this world has consumed the living and therefore where is the name of God, it has been pushed back into a dark quite little corner of our minds so we can't hear him calling.

Warning signs are everywhere that he is about to bring this world to a close. Earth quakes headed for Washington and the money pit. Do you think he will watch much longer with what this world is doing every waking hour. Be aware that God will judge each one of us for ourselves, our nation, and how we taught our kids about him. As the Bible says i will put stumbling blocks in your pathways to get you to see the error of your ways. i will cause you to fall down over and over again until you look up and if you can't see i will leave you unto yourselves to suffer what comes. Be not fooled God will not tolerate wickedness much longer. But the good news is that we who believe and try to do good shouldn't have no worry about the moment he decides to come back to get his children. If you have lived your life outside of God and continue to do so there just might not be a place in heaven for you. My prayer is that you will take this and think about just where you stand with the one who decides what hour your sole will be required of you. Lets just see how long this will stand on here before being pushed off the main page. Heavyduty053

preach it brother! :)

End of the world...

I wouldn't read too much into earthquakes as "God's judgment", many earthquakes these days are man-made through haarp technology focusing waves of frequencies into pre-existing fault lines within the earths crust. Also weather disasters can be man manipulated too; hurricanes, tornado's, droughts, you name it. They can transmit frequencies into the atmosphere to influence weather patterns up to 3,000 miles away. It's amazing stuff. Check this out: http://youtu.be/8lyR07ZOY0M

VERY true! Yet, the earth IS expanding! Hold on tight... the Show is about to begin... said in another way... the act/play/movie is just following the Script!

'Though I walk through the valley of death....' Keep the Faith...

In Joy :D

• Upvote 2

VERY true! Yet, the earth IS expanding! Hold on tight... the Show is about to begin... said in another way... the act/play/movie is just following the Script!

'Though I walk through the valley of death....' Keep the Faith...

In Joy :D

Good clear thinking NonLinear. Giving you a +1. Peace out!

• Upvote 1

Great article. thanks

For those of you who don't understand what the Lord said about the last days, there are many good articles on raptureready.com

Awesome stuff----check it out.

End of the world...

Sounds like you had rather believe the new age addition of man made problems than put faith in what god can and will do. That's ok because that is the free will of choice that he gave us.

Edited by Heavyduty053

Brother the first thing that went thru my mind as I read the headline on aol was exactly what you posted.It is good to know that I am not alone in seeing Gods hand in what is happening and playing out on the world stage.I am sure that during WW2 alot of people thought they were in the end of times and had Hitler pegged as the beast , but not enough of the predictions in Revelations were present. Now is the time that everything has either already happend or is coming to pass .Bless you for posting.

Brother the first thing that went thru my mind as I read the headline on aol was exactly what you posted.It is good to know that I am not alone in seeing Gods hand in what is happening and playing out on the world stage.I am sure that during WW2 alot of people thought they were in the end of times and had Hitler pegged as the beast , but not enough of the predictions in Revelations were present. Now is the time that everything has either already happend or is coming to pass .Bless you for posting.

Thanks Delta i am only trying to get people to think. Some will see this post as another idiot Bible thumper and that's alright they are entitled to their opinion. The Bible says that people will parish for lack of knowledge. The grass roots of this means that God is going to hand people over to Satan upon their death because they chose a life without him. Lack of knowledge means everyone had all their life to learn, seek and ask God's forgiveness and become a child of God and chose their own way. A fool in his heart says there is no God, well won't they be surprised.

Here is something you all can chew on-------Everytime the heads of a country says something about ISREAL or goes against what GOD teaches and says NOT to touch something happens within 72 hours at the latest. Look back at everything that happenes and look at the news making stories about what we do and see for yourself. Now watch as it comes our way now that you have been told. I have and so have others been watching this phenomenonand it really woke me to the fact that GOD aint messin around. Would you if your children were involved.? Look at it if your the parent. Wouldnt you get angry.WELL GOD IS ANGRY and he has told us what to do and not to do and guess what- we do it and then cry why. FORGET - it- No-one wants to wake up and see that The LORD is good. If a man iIS NOT BORN AGAIN HE WILL NOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN - NIETHER WILL A COUNTRY-count on it---- Your move-= what are ya going to do- Many people will cry out and it is coming dont think it isnt. WARNING SIGNS are ther folks. GOD is trying to show you what is what-CHOOSE GOD THIS DAY --- You have been told. I dont need to back it up what i am saying because you all know and if you dont you will- I know what im saying is true. So do the rest of you. People know who walk with CHRIST . Seek then out and they will help you to know CHRIST. --Seek and ye shall find --GOD is knocking on the door of your heart- Please open it and HE will come in and share with you and you will have ETERNITY with Him and that my friends is the best that you havent even thot of. What you lose for HIS name you will gain in Heaven. Blessings to all NOW is the day Time is running out - You choose - your move inj this crazy game of life. --- Be of good cheer GOD is on your side- Vern ;):)

Very nice post HeavyDuty.

Not disagreeing with you at all but just pointing out that earthquakes are not as rare as we think on the the East Coast. We had a 5.9 in 1897; 3.9 + 4.5 in 2003 are the larger ones.

Interesting article-

Virginia is hardly the San Andreas Fault, but the area does have a long recorded history of seismic activity, stretching back before the United States was even a country.

On February 21, 1774, a strong earthquake shook Richmond, Fredericksburg, and points south all the way into North Carolina. According to the U.S. Geological Survey, some buildings around the Commonwealth were rocked off their foundations, and the quake "terrified the inhabitants greatly."

Several strong quakes occurred throughout the 19th century, and in 1897, the Commonwealth experienced an event that equaled the earthquake felt on August 23. That quake started in Giles County, and tremors were reported from Pennsylvania to Georgia.

According to the USGS, earthquakes on the East Coast are not as frequent as on the West Coast, but when they do occur, the effects are felt across a broader area.

Although an earthquake of today's magnitude is unusual, smaller tremors are not uncommon, taking place periodically throughout the year. On October 30 of 2010, a small quake registering 2.1 caused a shudder in Virginia. Across all of the United States, there have been 2,793 earthquakes in 2011, 31 of which have been between 5.0 and 5.9 on the scale.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/DC-Virginias-Seismic-History-128272108.html

Take care

• Upvote 1