Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5.8 Mag Earthquake Rocks DC

RVWITHME

It's Obama, and all the treasonist traitors within the US Government bringing all these curses upon the people, from quakes, tornado's huricanes, flooding etc. As long as the people allow these treasonist traitors within the government, banking, corporations, and clergy to remain as leaders, the worse is yet to come.

Even though Obama is the "chosen one" I don't think he's got anything to do with this one. The Book of Revelation kinda spells our whole situation out pretty clearly!

LOL i had just pulled my Motorcycle in to my garage gotten off took off my Helmut and all hell broke lose. Watched the walls sway, the 4 bikes were swaying and the floor was swaying, realized it was a quake, The epicenter was 80 miles from me. But alls i no i called my sis in Richmond Va and said as far as she nos miner damage like some walls falling over no one he rt. Oh by the way I'm in Ocean city Md area.So its all Good so far. :D

Yeah Yahweh trying to warn those criminals in Washington on what's to come upon them for their crimes aginst the citizens. Soon he will suck the capitol, whitehouse and all right down a huge hole. I cannot wait to see it!

Don't know who gave you a + for this but I put a - first that would plunges the nation into chaos and God is not the author of confusion. Second your lust for the death if people is not God related... And its this kind of thinking that makes countries like Iraq into the sick sad societies that they are because killing is justified under the name of God.

• Upvote 3

LAST NIGHT THERE WAS A QUAKE IN COLORADO NEAR THE OKLAHOMA PAN HANDLE .. AS WELL AS THIS VIRGINIA QUAKE. COLORADO WAS A 5.3

End of times? ?????

I DONT KNOW, BUT I CANT EVER CALL TAKING EARTHQUAKES OF THIS MAGNITUDE. SO CLOSE TOGETHER. AND SO FAR APART GEOGRAPHICALLY.

Awesome link Sirius!! :D

Thanks, many of us have been watching the New Madrid Fault Line ever since Fema and DHS were ordering

140 Million blankets and 140 Million underwater body bags and 1 billion dollars worth of prepared food packets.

This was for their NLE-11 event held in May this year.

Always watch what the Gov. Agencies are preparing for, just like 9/11.

I'll post a map by Edgar Cayce from the early 1900's which he predicted.:

e15364a6dd6a.jpg

• Upvote 1

LOL i had just pulled my Motorcycle in to my garage gotten off took off my Helmut and all hell broke lose. Watched the walls sway, the 4 bikes were swaying and the floor was swaying, realized it was a quake, The epicenter was 80 miles from me. But alls i no i called my sis in Richmond Va and said as far as she nos miner damage like some walls falling over no one he rt. Oh by the way I'm in Ocean city Md area.So its all Good so far. :D

HOW do you think it would have been if you had been still cruzin' on your bike?

Do you think you have gone down?

I spoke to my sister in DC- she had just walked into a Home Depot- stuff fell off the top racks- roof danced and windows looked like they were made out of jello. She saw no injuries.

I endured gentle shaking poolside on Long Island, NY. Didn't see the pool sloshing so I went back to reading. Played hell with the phones though.

5.8...whoop-de-do! As a 12 yr old living in North Hollywood, I slept thru the Sylmar quake of the early '70s, in the '80s I was driving over the Oakland Bay Bridge when Loma Prieta hit, and was working on the Universal lot when Northridge was leveled. All three of those quakes killed many people and caused billions in damage. So, popular media, do me a favor...spare me your hysteria over a pathetic 5.8 quake. PAAALEASE! Wake when NYC & DC fall into the Atlantic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

My husband works disaster management for DOD. That New Madrid fault line is no joke. THAT's the one they are preparing for. He said it's not a matter of "if" it's a matter of "when." seems like nowhere is quite safe! Hell, I live in Oklahoma and we had a 5.0 about 6-9 months back. And we are most certainly not along any major fault line...I don't think.... First time I've ever experienced something like that! Tornados in my back yard? Every year. Earthquakes? Holy moly. Scary stuff to us; not used to that kind of occurrence!

• Upvote 2

We had some mild shaking out here on Block Island, RI, too...14 miles out into the Atlantic. My condo swayed back and forth within a couple of inches, repeatedly, and then that was it, except for the residual swaying of light cords hanging from the ceiling. I've experienced worse in the Los Angeles area, and even a worse one in Ossining, NY once that sounded like a big truck rumbling down a hill in the middle of the night. We got a crack down the edge of our apartment that time. I hope, for all our sakes, that that was it, for now!

It was pretty crazy here in VA. Never felt anything like that. Whole office building shook for 10 seconds or so.

Hope everybody is alright.

Take care

I was on a hiking trail in the Shenandoah National Park; the sound of the rumbling was unbelievable!

Where in VA are you? I live near Front Royal.

• Upvote 2

5.8...whoop-de-do! As a 12 yr old living in North Hollywood, I slept thru the Sylmar quake of the early '70s, in the '80s I was driving over the Oakland Bay Bridge when Loma Prieta hit, and was working on the Universal lot when Northridge was leveled. All three of those quakes killed many people and caused billions in damage. So, popular media, do me a favor...spare me your hysteria over a pathetic 5.8 quake. PAAALEASE! Wake when NYC & DC fall into the Atlantic.

That's just pathetic period.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I will agree that the media sensationalizes things, but just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it is any less important. People in VA aren't used to things like that and I personally am glad everyone is OK. Compassion for other people is a very useful skill in life....you should try it.

That's just pathetic period.

Amen!!! Some people are just A$$ Holes, what can ya say? The good news is Karma is a beeeeeyotch.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1