Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The ministry approves the importing two watermelons.

k98nights

The ministry approves the importing two watermelons.

2011-08-23 13:40:45

Watermelon1-741417.jpg

Baghdad (IBA). The Ministry of Agriculture sent to permit the import of some progress, water melon, in view of the need for the local market, particularly in the holy month of Ramadan and to notice another.

He said media source in the ministry, that the Department of Agricultural Quarantine, one of the sections of the Public Authority for protecting fields on alert ملاكاته operating in the border outlets for the purpose of facilitating the import of such products, according to standards and technical specifications within the law.

He added that it was the approval of two-watermelons, limits (100) request for the first day, confirming to inform border quarries and for the purpose of the examination and scrutiny. (END)

http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php?name=inner&t=economy&id=42422

• Upvote 2

Sounds like they're getting ready to have a picnic!

I'm amazed that they could come together and agree on the need for two watermelons without taking two years to battle and discuss all the ramifications of said importation. Is one melon from the Shia and one from the Sunni areas? lol

• Upvote 5

They are politicians that is no different then the CALF.legislature just passed a law that it is illegal for hotels and motels can no longer use flat sheets on the beds all sheets must be fitted ones LOL someone should check the Baghdad pols birth certificates maybe they were all born in Calf.

capt. cliff

I'm amazed that they could come together and agree on the need for two watermelons without taking two years to battle and discuss all the ramifications of said importation. Is one melon from the Shia and one from the Sunni areas? lol

Woody you better look out.....it is this kind of thinking that has caused some of the problems in Iraq...if the Shia and Sunnis each get a watermelon....what about the king makers, the Kurds! Now where is their watermelon going to come from? :lol:

• Upvote 1

K98nights the talk was for two watermelons...now they have to decide if they want seeds or seedless might have to decide it by next month :lol:

I agree that watermelons is not a code word for anything, but I did read on a thread here that such was the case. I do not recall the thread or context but it rings a bell -- like everyone else, I think it's silly

I will go ahead and give myself a negative for this post, but I cannot resist -- she has some nice melons LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- sorry feeling dangerous today

Edited by WMeadow
  • Upvote 3