Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Okie oil man with George Bush****

Interestingly enough, this guy really could be. Check out wikipedia and post-FEMA.

After leaving the government, Allbaugh capitalized on his ties with the Bush administration by going into private business ventures connected with Bush's policy objectives. He became one of several partners involved in New Bridge Strategies, a consulting firm to help clients "evaluate and take advantage of business opportunities in the Middle East following the conclusion of the US-led war in Iraq", and Diligence-Iraq, a security company providing protection for companies doing business there. Diligence, a company founded by former CIA and FBI chief William Webster and 40 percent owned by a wealthy Kuwaiti politician. Allbaugh is the co-chair of Diligence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Allbaugh

Edited by djhemp
  • Upvote 2

Does this make us just as guilty if we're playing their game of destroy and rebuild? Right now Obama is playing that game with US. And who is supposed to bail us out and stimulate the economy? Ding! Ding! Iraq RV to the rescue. One big tangled web of shart.

Edited by djhemp

One thing that needs to be said, if indeed this is true...then all of the times that Okie has stated that his "intel" was coming from "high sources", he wasnt as full of BS as everyone thought! I wish there was some way that we could verify this one hundred percent!! Time will tell I guess! God Bless....Go RV...and...uh....Go Okie??!!!!!

• Upvote 3

OKIE_OIL_MAN (Tan Suit) with GWB, Karl Rove, Karen Hughes

A Screen Capture from a Fox News Documentary about **** Cheney. I was told that "Okie Oil Man" is the Man in the Tan Suit

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=53760e1a49&view=att&th=131f4b4d20794ecb&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

Tan Suit?...I don't think so...I heard from a reliable source that Okie is the man with the yellow hat.

OK guys. The only problem I have is that OKIE can't spell. How did he end up with those people, running a business and he can't spell? I know what you're thinking...Bush can not spill either, but he had family ties.

People like that have administrative assistants whose job it is to spell correctly. hmm.

btw: if one notices the differences in the original post (from above) and the quote here in my post, one can see how easy it is to make some one look as though they said something they didn't.

• Upvote 1

Ok, I usually don't post but find it this interesting. I'm not for or against this guy being Okie, could be.

Okie is a term dating from as early as 1907, [1] originally denoting a resident or native of Oklahoma. It is derived from the name of the state, similar to Texan or Tex for someone from Texas, or Arkie or Arkansawyer for a native of Arkansas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okie

Joe M. Allbaugh (born July 27, 1952) is an American political figure in the Republican Party. After spending most of his career in Oklahoma and Texas, Allbaugh came to national prominence working for Texas governor George W. Bush and helping manage his 2000 presidential election campaign. Allbaugh then became Bush's Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) beginning in February 2001. He served until FEMA's transfer into the newly created Department of Homeland Security, after which he resigned in March 2003.

He went on to earn a degree in political science from Oklahoma State University

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Allbaugh

This guy is very well connected. Would he be on the guru site spilling all the beans or being hush hush on the info he gets that the little people don't?

Just saying.

GoRV