Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Better than Okie intel

theadicts

Well that is a Tuesday, could be a possibility of something happening I guess. blink.gif

Hmmmm, well.....The day after Labor Day... a few days before 9/11 anniversary.... right around the time Obama is supposed to release his new plan of some sort.(beginning of September I think I read) .... Sounds like a great date to me :)

I must say, that from the begining of this venture, I have never..not once thought that we would see anything less than 3 dollars. You can look at my posting history. For some reason, I have always been one that never even gave a thought to the posibility of this thing "Lopping", or "coming out low". With the info that came out not too long ago, (the document that was written in 2002) whatever its called... Rebuilding a Country..or something like that, it just seemed to me that there was way too much effort by not only the US Government..but others as well, for this to be anything other than a "windfall" for all who were involved! We were told that when this was about to "pop", we would be overrun by misinformation and confusion! And look at where we are right now! There are so many different views, opinions, articles that say one thing..then turn right around and say another!! This is just my humble opinion, but I still stand on my belief that when this does "pop"..we will prosper GREATLY!! There has never been anything like it before...and I dont think that we will see anything like it again!! As for when it will happen...who knows, but I do believe that it will be sooner than later!! Either way, I believe that all of us "little people" are in for a very large blessing in the coming weeks!!! I do believe that we should make wise choices as soon as it does....because I dont believe that the so called "prosperity" that it will bring to the US, or any other nation will last for a very long period of time!! Like I stated...Just my Humble opinion! God Bless each of You!! :)

• Upvote 1

If any of you guys remember from my posts in the past, I have been on the side of there being a RD/LOP. I stopped posting recently because of the conclusion that we will most likely double or triple our profits at most ( don't get me wrong I would be really happy if that happened).

I got some enlightening information recently from the person who originally got me invested into IQD. Without going into to much detail about why I have much faith in his word, he is a man who has worked for the federal government for over 15+ years. His "intel" (god I hate that word now) comes from friends he still has within the federal government. He stated explicitly in the last conversation I had with him that the date to look forward to is September 6th. I asked him as to why the 6th was important. Apparently Iraq and Britain are meeting to discuss how to achieve getting the IQD established as a global currency. He stressed that the 6th was not a surefire date the RV will happen but that there is somewhat of a chance.

Everyone including myself is interested in the projected rate, of course I asked. He said that we should most likely somewhere around 3 dollars per IQD. He went on to tell me that you could expect even up to 5 dollars. I cannot stress how much I think that even 3 dollars is complete BS, 5 dollars is blasphemy . However, after hearing it from him I do not know what to expect.

I guess you could say I am not expecting anything to come in the next month or even by the end of the year. Maybe others have the same sort of hearsay. Thanks for reading. I hope there is still chance for the "rags to riches" most of us had hoped for.

Camden

Whats his name, OKIE?

If any of you guys remember from my posts in the past, I have been on the side of there being a RD/LOP. I stopped posting recently because of the conclusion that we will most likely double or triple our profits at most ( don't get me wrong I would be really happy if that happened).

I got some enlightening information recently from the person who originally got me invested into IQD. Without going into to much detail about why I have much faith in his word, he is a man who has worked for the federal government for over 15+ years. His "intel" (god I hate that word now) comes from friends he still has within the federal government. He stated explicitly in the last conversation I had with him that the date to look forward to is September 6th. I asked him as to why the 6th was important. Apparently Iraq and Britain are meeting to discuss how to achieve getting the IQD established as a global currency. He stressed that the 6th was not a surefire date the RV will happen but that there is somewhat of a chance.

Everyone including myself is interested in the projected rate, of course I asked. He said that we should most likely somewhere around 3 dollars per IQD. He went on to tell me that you could expect even up to 5 dollars. I cannot stress how much I think that even 3 dollars is complete BS, 5 dollars is blasphemy . However, after hearing it from him I do not know what to expect.

I guess you could say I am not expecting anything to come in the next month or even by the end of the year. Maybe others have the same sort of hearsay. Thanks for reading. I hope there is still chance for the "rags to riches" most of us had hoped for.

Camden

holly crap went to brush off the bug in upper left screen....too funny

Thx for Post ;)

I've been missing ur "Crawling Bug" Avatar. I'm a lousy shot with my Fly Swatter ! :D

Keep us Posted and BRING BACK THE BUG ! B)

... I finally just got a new monitor after the swatting didn't work, nor the bug spray... then I got drastic! Yup... electronic things don't work too well with little holes in them! rolleyes.gif Now the bug is back, whatdoIdo? unsure.gif

Well theadicts... glad to have you at least be open to the possibilities. Think about it, what is going to help the people of Iraq the most...a lop or a decent rate? Wow on the $5.00 rate though... that would be mind blowing!

Thanks for the post and GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Thank for the post. I don't believe the gurus at all. However, I have come to some sort of peace about all of this. It is hard to explain, but I feel we are close. I don't have a clue what is going to happen, but either way, it will be a FINISH to this. It is kind of strange. If it happens tomorrow, then I will say, "okay...ummm...lets just get our money and move on." I guess I've been deflated by all of the crap, and it will be a surreal moment. I am kind of numb a this point. :blink: :blink:

My thoughts exactly. After the newbie stage where every weekend it might RV wears off you kind of go numb, relax, watch the real news, (as real as the news really is) and keep calm... I know that something will come of this investment someday be it large or small but have become numbed by all of the false hype. It just slides right off these days...

Go RV all... Dont give up. <_<

First time numerouligist (ok im no into numerology but this hit me)

9-6-2011

ok you subtract 9 -6 =3 so there is your $3.00 Rate

you take 2011 11- 2= 9 there are 4 digits in 2011 so you subtract 9 -4= 5 so there is your $5.00 Rate

OK People NO bashing here (although I can take it if you wanna dish it), this is done in fun and im not bashing the numerologist in any way

This was just a quick 5 minute break from my day.

if you dont like my numbers figure out a way to come up with your own LOL :D

• Upvote 1

Do you think we could talk the pink pig into another countdown? A theadicts Sept 6 countdown. I feel good about this one :wub:

I think Piggy will pick up a new countdown at the drop of a hat... and he will drop the hat hisself! rolleyes.gif

Ohhhh how that piggy likes them countdowns! I like em too, but I am gonna especially like the "grand finale"! Woop woop woop!!! emot-woot.gifemot-woot.gifemot-woot.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif