Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Better than Okie intel

theadicts

You know what...I'll buy it. I sure like a good rumor, even if it doesn't come to fruition. I guess we'll know come 09/06...

I should stress that he did not say that a RV is happening on this day. He said it is possible but more or less, we should be watching for good news or progress of some sort.

The bug is back! This time with a stop and go attitude!

• Upvote 5

Thank for the post. I don't believe the gurus at all. However, I have come to some sort of peace about all of this. It is hard to explain, but I feel we are close. I don't have a clue what is going to happen, but either way, it will be a FINISH to this. It is kind of strange. If it happens tomorrow, then I will say, "okay...ummm...lets just get our money and move on." I guess I've been deflated by all of the crap, and it will be a surreal moment. I am kind of numb a this point. :blink: :blink:

• Upvote 5

I hope it ain't what my fellow collectors say, Elections next year. They say because ppl are hurting there, and they look to the government to make it right as it was before the war. A politician is a politician. No matter what country. They will need votes. Just the chatter of other coin and currency collectors. (investing for perfections of coins & currencies)

I guess we are strange. Every time I get change back from a clerk at the store I look at it. The dates etc. They make fun of me at work when I offer to buy their handful of change from their pockets. It is a fun and prosperous hobby.

Well, Camden the 6th of September is a good day. I will take you at your word - this month. Next month - if it is more of the same....?

"I got some enlightening information recently from the person who originally got me invested into IQD. Without going into to much detail about why I have much faith in his word, he is a man who has worked for the federal government for over 15+ years. His "intel" (god I hate that word now) comes from friends he still has within the federal government. He stated explicitly in the last conversation I had with him that the date to look forward to is September 6th. I asked him as to why the 6th was important. Apparently Iraq and Britain are meeting to discuss how to achieve getting the IQD established as a global currency. He stressed that the 6th was not a surefire date the RV will happen but that there is somewhat of a chance.

Everyone including myself is interested in the projected rate, of course I asked. He said that we should most likely somewhere around 3 dollars per IQD. He went on to tell me that you could expect even up to 5 dollars. I cannot stress how much I think that even 3 dollars is complete BS, 5 dollars is blasphemy . However, after hearing it from him I do not know what to expect."

I should stress that he did not say that a RV is happening on this day. He said it is possible but more or less, we should be watching for good news or progress of some sort.

The bug is back! This time with a stop and go attitude!

Now I got bug spray all over my screen :(