Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting Perspective! From BOA PB

So I have posted a few times in the past and I was reading the blogs daily, but I was tired of giving my hopes up with the all the "Guaranteed Rv on Monday from high up source" so I decided to take a break and just check this site every couple weeks. It has been extremely interesting because now that I have been checking it about twice a month since the beginning of June, it really is like a Soap Opera! Every time that I check it, I read the same thing... for almost 4 months now! I logged on again today and it has been the same "intel" that I have been reading every single time I log on, any hour now... any hour now... really?? Any hour for 4 months?!?!? The reason I am posting is that instead of constantly thinking about this change in your life and how you will be rich, I encourage everyone to live their every day lives and not worry about this or waste your time everyday with this. I can guarantee you if you check it every so often, you will have lots of extra time and you will not miss a thing! Bash me all you want, I want this RV to happen too but these people who claim to know everything or give dates do not know anything. And I repeat once again just like I have in the past... I am a PB at BOA and still have not heard one word about the Dinar from anyone except for one email from a guy(Banking Center Manager) saying that he thought it was a scam (he obv. knows nothing about foreign currencies). Anyways bash me if you want because I could care less, but the end of August will most likely pass just like every other date mentioned and then of course some new date will come out just like the last 20 times. Honestly people, don't waste your time.. you will know when it happens. Just my opinion for anyone who wants to listen. God Bless, thanks.

DaBanker

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

oh but the suspense, the drama, the humor , the philosophy, the lies, the history, the friends, the sore-tails, the education....how could we not get on here at every blessed opportunity...Well not quite every opportunity... but everyone that has any common sense knows how to sort and sift...it just gets to be a little like face book except you don't tell everybody the last time you had to potty :blink: it's a fun thing to fill in the gaps while we wait patiently for a better day

• Upvote 2

So I have posted a few times in the past and I was reading the blogs daily, but I was tired of giving my hopes up with the all the "Guaranteed Rv on Monday from high up source" so I decided to take a break and just check this site every couple weeks. It has been extremely interesting because now that I have been checking it about twice a month since the beginning of June, it really is like a Soap Opera! Every time that I check it, I read the same thing... for almost 4 months now! I logged on again today and it has been the same "intel" that I have been reading every single time I log on, any hour now... any hour now... really?? Any hour for 4 months?!?!? The reason I am posting is that instead of constantly thinking about this change in your life and how you will be rich, I encourage everyone to live their every day lives and not worry about this or waste your time everyday with this. I can guarantee you if you check it every so often, you will have lots of extra time and you will not miss a thing! Bash me all you want, I want this RV to happen too but these people who claim to know everything or give dates do not know anything. And I repeat once again just like I have in the past... I am a PB at BOA and still have not heard one word about the Dinar from anyone except for one email from a guy(Banking Center Manager) saying that he thought it was a scam (he obv. knows nothing about foreign currencies). Anyways bash me if you want because I could care less, but the end of August will most likely pass just like every other date mentioned and then of course some new date will come out just like the last 20 times. Honestly people, don't waste your time.. you will know when it happens. Just my opinion for anyone who wants to listen. God Bless, thanks.

DaBanker

What? You could care less, really? Then why not?

Or maybe you have it backward, and you couldn't care less? Huh?

Well, which way is it? We really need to understand this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Personal

Ok then I understand your perspective, but of course if you were in the Wealth management Division of BoA it might be different...

Here is what I can say, I have a Private Banker and he does know about the Dinar and to be honest they are just waiting for a rate..that is all... (Check out City National Bank) - In Las Vegas

• Upvote 1

Ok then I understand your perspective, but of course if you were in the Wealth management Division of BoA it might be different...

Here is what I can say, I have a Private Banker and he does know about the Dinar and to be honest they are just waiting for a rate..that is all... (Check out City National Bank) - In Las Vegas

Yeah, I can not speak for any other bank because I do not know, but my banking center manager would tell me anything that she would hear about it and so far it has been nothing.

Yeah, I can not speak for any other bank because I do not know, but my banking center manager would tell me anything that she would hear about it and so far it has been nothing.

....banking center manager would tell you anything, really.... THATS WHY THEY ARE MANAGERS, they know how to be quiet, why are you privvy to her mysterious, back office intel.....hmmmmm

Edited by littlefeet

....banking center manager would tell you anything, really.... THATS WHY THEY ARE MANAGERS, they know how to be quiet, why are you privvy to her mysterious, back office intel.....hmmmmm

lol pretty sure a manager would want her PB to know if a currency was going to revalue or anything about it.... but if that is what makes you fell better you can keep telling yourself that hehehe