Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISLANDGIRL71 (POPPY2 CHAT): OOM 8/22/11

Don Diva

[POPPY2]

TO ALL MY RICH FRIENDS I AM EXCITED JUST GOT A CALL FROM PRIVATE BANKER AND HE READ ME A ARTICLE SENT TO HIM TODAY FROM A BANK PUBLICATION THAT STATED FOR ALL BANKS TO BE PREPARED FOR THE EXPECTED RV OF THE IRAQ DINAR ON OR BEFORE AUGUST 28TH. NO RATE WAS GIVEN JUST A HEADS UP THAT THEY ARE IN STRONG ANTICIPATION OF THE RELEASE BY THAT DAY OR BEFORE. ARE YOU GUYS READY??? POPPY2

[POPPY2]

I HAVE BEEN BANKING WITH THIS GUY FOR 35 YEARS AND HE DOESNT HAVE DINAR BUT KNOS I HAVE SOME AND WAS EXCITED FOR ME TO KNOW THE NEWS. GLORY POPPY2 I AM GOING TO CALL OKIE NOW TO LET HIM KNOW YOU GUYS SMILE AND DANCE. POPPY2

gotta love the effort :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just put on Michael Jackson's THRILLER song.... I'm dancin.... Changing the words a bit. New song is titled POPPY:::

"It's close to midnight,

Poppy is there lurkin' in the dark,

He's got some intel,

He's callin Okie's number on the dial,

He's starts to scream!!

The RV's lookin him rite between the eyes

He's paralyzed!

cause this is POPPY!!

POPPY'S night!"

I don't know... I'm bored...

• Upvote 5

"I AM GOING TO CALL OKIE NOW TO LET HIM KNOW YOU GUYS SMILE AND DANCE."

This is so blatant BS. Who goes around talking like this??? Gum drops and jelly beans are among us. Sing praise for the wealth Gods are channeling messages to Oakie while Oompa Loompas sing and cheer as they increase their candy production 10 fold that will allow our long awaited praise of $29 per Dinar!!!! Yay, sing, dance, yippppepe kai ahhh!!!!

REALLY??? :blink: :blink: :blink:

:lol:

I just put on Michael Jackson's THRILLER song.... I'm dancin.... Changing the words a bit. New song is titled POPPY:::

"It's close to midnight,

Poppy is there lurkin' in the dark,

He's got some intel,

He's callin Okie's number on the dial,

He's starts to scream!!

The RV's lookin him rite between the eyes

He's paralyzed!

cause this is POPPY!!

POPPY'S night!"

I don't know... I'm bored...

[POPPY2]

FOR ALL BANKS TO BE PREPARED FOR THE EXPECTED RV OF THE IRAQ DINAR ON OR BEFORE AUGUST 28TH.

POPPY2 I AM GOING TO CALL OKIE NOW TO LET HIM KNOW YOU GUYS SMILE AND DANCE.

Hey Poppy, U Guru's need to Rehearse ur Dance Moves better.

It sounds like ur Stepping on Each Others Feet since Okie Just Posted that the RV is Delayed until September 9th. :blink:

Btw Poppy, Since U just got Out of the Hospital last Week U might want to Remove that Thermometer b4 U "Close Ranks" with Okie in that Guru Conga Line ! :o

:D :D :D

• Upvote 5