Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it time to start Sleeping with my cell phone?

Just wondering, with all the progress made so consistently and quickly in the last month or so, and with the CBI's statements, it really seems like it could be close.

NO, I AM NOT A PUMPER. I'm an unemployed lady with an unemployed son, that could really use this RV.

I think I'm going to start sleeping with my cell phone and wait for Adams text!

I already sleep with my cell phone. not just because of the text from Adam...... i often get called on my days off and during the night from work. What i do know is when i receive that text from Adam.......I am almost certainly going to fall clean out the bed.:lol:

• Upvote 1

It's close. Shabibi said the new currency is printed, the coins minted & the Iraqis are now getting TV educational coverage about the LOP & RV.

No need to sleep with your cell phone. You'll have up to 2 years to cash in. Waiting will get you even a better exchange rate at 21/2% each quarter. Shabibi also comfirmed that.

If you need the money, cash in enough to get you by, then the rest later for 1-the better exchange rate, 2-the weaker Dollar & 3-lower taxes on long term investments.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Dinarprowler. I wish everyone on here the best too. At least we all do have ONE thing in common.

And BettyBoop, that was funny. :D

I'm sure a lot of us will fall out of bed when we get that text.

Hard to think just what a person's reaction will be. Like winning the lottery.

In all seriousness...... Yes i would have my cell phone handy because i do think this is close. My gut instinct is before the new year, but i can't explain why, just a feeling. good luck to you and your son. maybe when this is over we will be able to meet up.:D

Sleep with the cell phone but stay off the website.

TJ, what was that meant to mean:(

Just wondering, with all the progress made so consistently and quickly in the last month or so, and with the CBI's statements, it really seems like it could be close.

NO, I AM NOT A PUMPER. I'm an unemployed lady with an unemployed son, that could really use this RV.

I think I'm going to start sleeping with my cell phone and wait for Adams text!

I hope you find a job soon! As far as the Dinar, we all wish it would just hurry up and end. I have been in the investment for a year and can tell you that EVERY month it seemed as though it should, could and would RV and yet it just sits there at 1170. Articles are more postive, but that is it-no real dates and no real rates....only more meetings.

Good luck on the job hunt!!!

With all the studies out saying that cell phones may be harmful to our health I would not sleep with it but keep it in ear shot. That being said, I treat it as, it will happen when it happens and we could see a possible increase in our investment.For me it would be like my own personal surprise birthday party and when I discover that an RV has happened at that moment the rest of my life will of changed for the better. Untill then though I will remain cautiously optimistic.

...i personally do not think the RV is anytime soon-at least not right away. I believe it is going to be closer to the Big Election-i.e, an election issue which will catapult the 'organizer' of this issue and make him shine, shine, shine and put him at the top.

However, if it does not 'turn around' during this time-it most certainly will during the next 4-years as a 'recovery' gem and maybe hail in a Dictator.

These kind of treats (investments that are going to make many, many very rich) are not going to be free at all. N ;) ever have been....

• Upvote 1

Hey, it just begins when the RV starting gun goes off. That's when it is extremely important to pay attention to what you are doing. None of us want to end up like all those destitute lottery winners owing thousands of dollars in taxes and such. Please don't forget this!!! Most of them end up with more debt than they started with!!!

Luigi1, I would also like to see links to the 2.5% increases and such that you mentioned. That sounds very interesting, and it is something I haven't seen.