Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Chat 02-13-2010 PM

Traconesu02

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

6:18 PM [Adam Montana] ok

6:18 PM [Adam Montana] quick update for everyone

6:18 PM [Adam Montana] first the RV stuff

6:18 PM [Adam Montana] as you know I've posted a few emails from my contact at CBI

6:18 PM [Adam Montana] while it's hard to decipher his English sometims

6:19 PM [Adam Montana] I can guarantee that this guy is a pessimist among pessimists, and if his news was bad....

6:19 PM [Adam Montana] he would have came out and said it

6:19 PM [Adam Montana] so

6:19 PM [Adam Montana] the good news is we have no BAD news

6:19 PM [Adam Montana] in a couple of hours business starts in Baghdad, so I'm hopeful to hear something within a couple days

6:19 PM [Adam Montana] I don't konw what it will be - but I know this

6:20 PM [Adam Montana] in EVERY case where a country lopped or devalued currency due to multiple currencies, hyperinflation, etc

6:20 PM [Adam Montana] they do MASSIVE amounts of broadcasts

6:20 PM [Adam Montana] multiple announcements

6:20 PM [Adam Montana] etc

6:20 PM [Adam Montana] to EDUCATE the people who USE the currency

6:21 PM [Adam Montana] this hasn't happened in Iraq, and we're seeing a ton of good news in relationship to Chapter 7, diplomatic.. that's not the right word

6:21 PM [Adam Montana] parliamentary

6:21 PM [Adam Montana] whatever

6:21 PM [Adam Montana] progress

6:21 PM [Adam Montana] things are moving forward in Irawq, and like one member said

6:21 PM [Adam Montana] millions of Iraqis lost wealth overnight

6:21 PM [Adam Montana] LOST wealth overnight

6:22 PM [Adam Montana] and it's fitting that they be returned that wealth.. overnight

6:22 PM [Adam Montana] this week should bring a lot of information - so I'm putting up a VIP chat

6:22 PM [Adam Montana] i won't be able to handle all of the issues on here in the free chat room

6:22 PM [Adam Montana] sorry to anyone who can't or won't get VIP

6:22 PM [Adam Montana] but

6:22 PM [Adam Montana] don't shoot me yet

6:23 PM [Adam Montana] *

6:23 PM [Adam Montana] I'm already looking forward past the RV

6:23 PM [Adam Montana] I have almost completed assembling a very stong plan that I'm going to intorduce to the VIP members shortly, and everyone will be given the opportunity to evaluate it in short time

6:24 PM [Adam Montana] some of you might have already noticed.

6:24 PM [Adam Montana] the VIP and Dinar-Ified logos are showing under people's avatars on the forum

6:24 PM [Adam Montana] also facebook and Twitter

6:24 PM [Adam Montana] I'm going to look into LinkedIn

6:25 PM [Adam Montana] and if any professional people in the forum want to make suggestions, I'll gladly consider allowing other social networks to be integrated into this forum

6:25 PM [Adam Montana] I'm familiar with LinkedIn personally, but I konw there's more out there

6:26 PM [jwb] Adam, social media is fine for you, but a lot of us do not want peole to know we are

6:26 PM [Adam Montana] jwb just mentioned that some people don't want to be known

6:26 PM [jwb] associtaed with dinar, it waon't affect us will it??

6:26 PM [markisuncfan] ever get that missing link of info from that email?

6:27 PM [Adam Montana] I understand... but that's up to you

6:27 PM [Adam Montana] personally - I'm going to work with everyone I can on a couple of investment proposals that I've received lately... there's a lot of opportunity

6:27 PM [Adam Montana] to be had if you're interested

6:28 PM [Adam Montana] I konw some of you want nothing more to do than sit and sip (or chug) umbrella drinks

6:28 PM [Adam Montana] *

6:28 PM [Adam Montana] markisuncfan I got a response, but it was inconsequential - he said he'd explain further on Sunday

6:28 PM [Adam inks

Montana] so I'm expecting an email shortly, or at least by tomorrow our time

6:28 PM [markisuncfan] Adam Montana TY..lotta peeps was asking

6:28 PM [Adam Montana] anyway, I'm getting off track - here's the summary

6:29 PM [Adam Montana] we should be getting closure soon

6:29 PM [Adam Montana] and DV is going to be moving towards a more investment and financial planning type of site

6:29 PM [Adam Montana] I have a team and a plan in place for those of you that want to do more with your money than blow it on a beach somewhere

6:29 PM [Adam Montana] and in anticipation of that, I've started adding a few things

6:30 PM [Adam Montana] extra networking icons on the forum, a new VIP chat is coming, etc

6:30 PM [Adam Montana] open for questions - I've got about 5 minutes

6:30 PM [Adam Montana] I'm late on cooking dinner :)

6:30 PM [Adam Montana] unmod

This room is no longer being moderated.

Edited by Sunglass

It appears that now you are applying all of your time towards promoting your VIP site, just as you did trying to promote your book. You seem to always being saying, in so many words, sorry for those of you who aren't members of my VIP site, because they are the ones that are going to be getting all of my information. Kind of like deserting a sinking ship, isn't it? I used to look forward to hanging on your every word, but now you do not seem to have very much to say. And, there always seems to be a phone call, or an e-mail that you are waiting for any minute. Your money-making habits seemed to have changed your personality quite a bit.

There is no reason for any of you peeps getting your britches in a bunch..no one is ever going to tell you everything you are wanting to know. I see this chat as being more positive than usual because Adam is presenting us with plans that come after the RV. No..he did not give a date or rate..the man doesn't know. :confused: I will hop back over to the chat room and give all of you a date and rate and you will either love me or hate me..personally..I can't stand the rejection. I gotta know you love me .:hug: So....here's to a great Adventure. Play Nice. ;)

sounds to me like what money he has is not wnough he wants to get all he can from people on this site...vip and investments that i am shure there is a big kickback on. just be careful with your money and investments and those who are trying to get you. why only VIP members? sounds very fishy to me. remember to buy american!

My question is - Will you continue to have both chats or will you be doing away with the free site and chat. I personally have been invested for 8 months and on this site since November and have referred this site to my fellow 30 investors in Colorado so I hope you keep it. Thank you. After RV I would also be interested in your investment site. Linked in is a very good site and I belong to it as well.

Adam Montana I appreciate all your chats and intel that you bring to the chat room when you come. I hope you do not get too busy with your VIP's and at least try to continue to deliver this information, sometime after you give it to the VIP members. I understand they should come first, please remember the rest of us that are not members of your elite group, as the majority of us do appreciate what you bring to the chat room, as we too have done a part in keeping your chat room and site alive.

Thanks!

bro, if you want to promote your book EVERY DAY and promote VIP EVERY DAY - do it. you have awesome intel and a great group of friends on here. you deserve to cover the cost of bandwidth and make a buck or 10. so do it! I love the site and watch it every day (all day . . . *sigh*) for signs of life. it's at LEAST wonderful entertainment and it might even pay off one day soon. THANK YOU for all you do!

It appears that now you are applying all of your time towards promoting your VIP site...

Not really, but you're welcome to your opinion. Keep it respectful, thanks. :)

My question is - Will you continue to have both chats

Yes, the free chat will stay.

booters chill out ......what is wrong with you?? you dont have to buy anything he has offered ..he is not forcing you to do nothing. Obviously you enjoy his website because your a member.

:lol:

Thanks Russ.

For those that saw something negative with my chat... I'm pretty sure the serious investors are already in VIP, I don't need to promote it anymore, and that's not what I come in chat to do. If I mention it once in a while - well, it's there! I'm not going to pretend it's not!!!!

I already know who it is that I want to work with in the future, and it's NOT the people that bought a $30 dinar deal on ebay and then came here to sit and complain about how unfair it is to have a VIP room.

Unfair? Maybe. But heck.. life isn't fair, either. I'm simply not opening the doors to every "Hand-Out Harry" and "Kick--Me-Down Katherine" that wants to rush in later after they make their first ten grand - I'm making connections NOW with people that are serious about business.

If you're in the VIP room, and I haven't reached out to you yet, and you think I should have reached out to you - send me a PM.

I'm out of this thread now, I shared what I could and I'm happy that many of you appreciated it. Those that don't appreciate it... well, life goes on. :)

I'll be back in chat tomorrow, no new news at this time.

Thanks Again Adam. You are appreciated although I am sure you feel unappreciated at times. Just know there are those of us out here that do not belong to your VIP group that still do appreciate you. I will be retiring in about a month with a comfortable income. When this RV's I will not have to worry about much of anything anymore, without making any further investments. I do know however, I do not wish to go through something like this again at my age. I will be very happy when this ride is over with.

Thanks Again.

Blah Blah Blah Blah....People get off that chat room 24/7 go have fun with your family or go get some exercise....It's not healthy....This is an investment could be five years. Yes, I check time to time but, I have a job, house payment and no other bills.."This is an investment"..This is a long shot and it really upsets me that people playing with some of your emotions..Can't make your car, truck, house or other bills....GO GET A JOB..Don't depend on this....SUNGLASS I WORRY ABOUT YOU TOO....Later GOD BLESS PS Before you ask 6 million dinars

Actions speak louder than words. If you are not happy with what Adam is doing then move on. He has done a LOT and provided us with a wealth of information on the Dinar. Complaining about VIP? Come on guys, its only $10 a month... even cheaper than a days lunch. No one can force anybody to invest in something. If you are unsure about an opportunity, consult an attorney or get financial advise from a professional. He was just suggesting a way for the serious investors to make more money; Not just for them but for their children and future generations. Keep on trucking Adam with the good work! You can't please everyone...that's life.