Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CAN I GET A TAKE ON THIS (COMMENTS)

TRERUMPH

Here...let me p**** some people off...yep, did you get drug tested today?

Thank you Florida, Kentucky, and Missouri, which are the first states that will require drug testing when applying for welfare. Some people are crying and calling this unconstitutional. How is this unconstitutional? It's OK to drug test people who work for their money but not those who don't?… Re-post this if you'd like to see this done in all 50 states! AMEN!! smile.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 17

Thank you Florida, Kentucky, and Missouri, which are the first states that will require drug testing when applying for welfare. Some people are crying and calling this unconstitutional. How is this unconstitutional? It's OK to drug test people who work for their money but not those who don't?… Re-post this if you'd like to see this done in all 50 states! AMEN!! smile.gif

Absolutely GREAT idea !!!

Edited by Markinsa
Language in Quote
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If this is true I absolutely agree with it, thank you for sharing!+1

Is there an article or a link that you can post that speaks to this?

Something else I think welfare recipients should do is work on road clean-up crews or clear away brush to curb brush fires and things of that nature. Why not? The work needs to be done and they are getting paid, so...

Edited by Markinsa
Languge in quote
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Frankly, whether for work or welfare, I believe it takes our civil liberties away, "guilty until proven innocent", isn't it supposed to be the other way around? The slippery slide is getting more slippery everyday. Next it will be if you drink alcohol, smoke tobacco, eat McDonald's whatever. Just be careful what you wish for.

• Downvote 6

I think its brilliant and about time. I think there is a place for welfare, but the level of entry should definitely be higher. As for the drug addicted people who make a career out of having babies and living off the system, this is probably the best thing that could happen to them. If you want the tax payers money, get off drugs....AND if you are off drugs you might start aiming for something better in life for you AND your children. Its a win/win!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Frankly, whether for work or welfare, I believe it takes our civil liberties away, "guilty until proven innocent", isn't it supposed to be the other way around? The slippery slide is getting more slippery everyday. Next it will be if you drink alcohol, smoke tobacco, eat McDonald's whatever. Just be careful what you wish for.

I don't think it has any thing to do with civil liberties. For work you have a choice to work there and for welfare you don't have to except it. You are still free to choose :angry:

This would be great if it went nation wide...

To add to this, they need to stop giving (SDI)state disability insurance checks, freee housing with cable, and other welfare program funds if they became "disabled" and unable to work due to drug use!

My mother worked as a social worker here in California, and she would come back home all ticked off when I was a child when she had to deal with people that were phyiscally healthy(able to work), mentally adept(trying to con the system), using drugs and getting paid through welfare to do so.

It just doesn't make sense. Some people can get in a tight spot and have to rely on welfare assistance until they get back on their feet. But when there are multi-generational families living off of welfare....F'in COME ON!

My thoughts are that if there its any one that does not agree that every state should require it then either they themselves do drugs or they have never had a job require it. I do believe everyone should have to if you need temporary government help.

I actually met a man who received SSI because he was a crack head and unable to work. So in effect, we the taxpayers were supporting his habit. Our tax money was used to purchase his crack! Where's the logic in that? This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed.

For those who are capable, I would have the utmost respect for recipients of social welfare that chose to do community service no matter how menial the job. When you volunteer time to work for charities/non profits, there is no telling who you might meet and what connections might be made that could lead to future employment. Honest work, no matter blue collar or white collar, contributes to society as a whole.

agreed. talk about corrupt! we have one of the most corrupted systems in our own back yard. a long time ago15-20 years ago. my older sister and i applied for food stamps...FOOD STAMPS ONLY....mind you. not asking for cash or anything more. we both got denied. i mean WTF!?! my sisters husband just retired from the Air Force after 30 years of service, but couldn't find a job. my sister could only work part time. as there were no full time job avail and they had a couple of kids that not even out of high school yet. they got turned down, for food. i just got laid of from my job at the same time. i could only find work for less than 20 hrs per week. recently divorced w/2 kids of my own. no support wot so ever....i got denied. at least i'm actively looking for Jobs. but here's the kicker. i know some people who never worked a day in their life...but can work...but live off of taxpayers money. they have nice brand new car, lots of jewelry, nice clothes....and they got approved. i mean DAMN....i work hard to put money in to they system...but when you need it....they say NO.... oh....goodness....could i get a BIG WTF!? :angry:

but fine, F it. i took matters in to my own hands...and did the things i had to so i don't have even try to ask them again, if so happens.

have them people take the drug test. its my money they are using...so TAKE THE DAMN TEST!. :blink:

yes, I believe all welfare recipients should be drug tested frequently. It would cost the states a lot of money to do this. The problem is: Many states are now already to broke to implement a program to drug test all welfare recpients.

yes, I believe all welfare recipients should be drug tested frequently. It would cost the states a lot of money to do this. The problem is: Many states are now already to broke to implement a program to drug test all welfare recpients.

if the states cannot afford to pay for the testing....make the applicants/recipients pay for the test themselves. if they don't too bad. DENIED.

agreed. talk about corrupt! we have one of the most corrupted systems in our own back yard. a long time ago15-20 years ago. my older sister and i applied for food stamps...FOOD STAMPS ONLY....mind you. not asking for cash or anything more. we both got denied. i mean WTF!?! my sisters husband just retired from the Air Force after 30 years of service, but couldn't find a job. my sister could only work part time. as there were no full time job avail and they had a couple of kids that not even out of high school yet. they got turned down, for food. i just got laid of from my job at the same time. i could only find work for less than 20 hrs per week. recently divorced w/2 kids of my own. no support wot so ever....i got denied. at least i'm actively looking for Jobs. but here's the kicker. i know some people who never worked a day in their life...but can work...but live off of taxpayers money. they have nice brand new car, lots of jewelry, nice clothes....and they got approved. i mean DAMN....i work hard to put money in to they system...but when you need it....they say NO.... oh....goodness....could i get a BIG WTF!? :angry:

but fine, F it. i took matters in to my own hands...and did the things i had to so i don't have even try to ask them again, if so happens.

have them people take the drug test. its my money they are using...so TAKE THE DAMN TEST!. :blink:

Good to hear from ya Shin.

Shout out to you......a great big WTF!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get your RV.........

Dame