Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No offense, but......

greenarrow

When I see people on here with all kinds of great "intel", they post about the info they have, and the contacts they have. There seems to always be one thing in common. They always seem to type in terrible syntax and spelling. Their sentences always have grammatic errors in them, many words such as different countries names are spelled wrong. Now, I'm no Elglish teacher, nor am I saying I always spell every word I type correctly. I just have a gut feeling that those "intel" posts that seem to flood the board all have something in common. Are these "pumpers"?

Maybe it's just me. Actually the only thing I should care about is when & how big the RV is! Just sayin'.

• Upvote 3

I was just going to say "QUICK, EDIT YOUR POST BEFORE SOMEONE SEES THAT!!" :D:D Seriously though, I have noticed all the misspelled words and I think alot of people write in with their "smart phones" which are annoying to type on those tiny screens, and they just don't bother to go back and fix them even though they know there are errors. Wow, am I the most optimistic guy you've ever met? Probably why I own Dinar! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Greenarrow, I have noticed the same thing, but when I type I have also made errors when sending from my phone and its too much trouble to erase all to edit and type again. I just have to think people will forgive and not think I am an illiterate idiot! :lol::lol:

However, some people actually cant spell! :o;)

I was just going to say "QUICK, EDIT YOUR POST BEFORE SOMEONE SEES THAT!!" :D:D Seriously though, I have noticed all the misspelled words and I think alot of people write in with their "smart phones" which are annoying to type on those tiny screens, and they just don't bother to go back and fix them even though they know there are errors. Wow, am I the most optimistic guy you've ever met? Probably why I own Dinar! :rolleyes:

My phone auto spells words for me, and sometimes it picks words that I did not mean, so I have sent some crazy text messages before.

• Upvote 1

The reports provided on the forum are originally in the Iraqi language and are translated via various different possible to use computer programs. The Iraqi language is VERY different from English, unlike, say, German or Spanish or French. So the translation is generally somewhat of a mess with many words wrong and with a bad sentence structure to boot. This makes it always necessary to do a translation of the translation in one's own head.

My phone auto spells words for me, and sometimes it picks words that I did not mean, so I have sent some crazy text messages before.

I know! I love having the power of the internet in my hand, but those tiny virtual keyboards drive me nuts and well, I'm starting to have trouble seeing, especially at night a little! I guess it's inevitable.....

....apologies......sometimes my humor is too dry!....................

Was a midwesterner myself... we perfected sarcasm. Try using the little emoticons... they will help you express what the written word can not!wink.gif This will give folks a heads up that your jokinglaugh.gif, or pevveddry.gif, or just plain confusedblink.gif... you get the point! Have a great day biggrin.gif, and take care!cool.gif

i think the reserve business is too good right now and pumping poor folks for their rent money is paying well....of course they are pumpers...i see more and more folks on the sites now trying to sell their dinar back than ever....people will have to figure out the hard way that there is no guarantees in any investment and you do not invest money you cannot do without....

i think the reserve business is too good right now and pumping poor folks for their rent money is paying well....of course they are pumpers...i see more and more folks on the sites now trying to sell their dinar back than ever....people will have to figure out the hard way that there is no guarantees in any investment and you do not invest money you cannot do without....

SAD, but I agree with you. I want the rv but I don't have to HAVE it. Never invest more than you can stand to lose.

When I see people on here with all kinds of great "intel", they post about the info they have, and the contacts they have. There seems to always be one thing in common. They always seem to type in terrible syntax and spelling. Their sentences always have grammatic errors in them, many words such as different countries names are spelled wrong. Now, I'm no Elglish teacher, nor am I saying I always spell every word I type correctly. I just have a gut feeling that those "intel" posts that seem to flood the board all have something in common. Are these "pumpers"?

Maybe it's just me. Actually the only thing I should care about is when & how big the RV is! Just sayin'.

Yep Yep Their pumpers, The new languge I`ve heard is called pumpionics. It`s in websters check it out.

Waaa you think I`m makeing this up . hahahahahahaa

Was a midwesterner myself... we perfected sarcasm. Try using the little emoticons... they will help you express what the written word can not!wink.gif This will give folks a heads up that your jokinglaugh.gif, or pevveddry.gif, or just plain confusedblink.gif... you get the point! Have a great day biggrin.gif, and take care!cool.gif

Great advice! :)

Greenarrow, I have noticed the same thing, but when I type I have also made errors when sending from my phone and its too much trouble to erase all to edit and type again. I just have to think people will forgive and not think I am an illiterate idiot! :lol::lol:

However, some people actually cant spell! :o;)

Or punctuate ... can't :rolleyes::blink::lol:

• Upvote 1