Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HERE ARE MY INTEL'S IN IRAQ

Grandmamine

Several people have commented that this whole thing, the dinar investment, was meant from the very beginning to be very quiet, and not noticed too much. That makes sense. We think we have a lot of investors, but in reality we don't compared to the power of the "powers" that be and have the most to gain here.

I was curious to hear the "intel" that no one in that part of the world seems to be aware of an RV. Perhaps they have been told in the media about the new coinage and bills; that seems to be more known but still not widely.

Yes, agreeing with one poster, no one will know until it happens, and that includes, in fact impacts mostly, the Iraqi people themselves.

So, as I was reading all this and taking it in and letting it settle, a strange thought occurred to me. How do they keep this RV a "quiet" matter? Well, it is fairly easy in Iraq, just keep the people ignorant by monitoring and censoring and controllng all the media. They have had lots of practice and do it very well. But what about here? In the western world?

The scam. Don't know where it started, but it is there every time we mention the dinar. What is the first thing most uninitiated people will say? Oh, that is just scam. You'll lose your money. Don't do that.

For every article on the web, every statement of examination of the "facts" that says it is NOT a scam, and is a legitimate way to revalue the money in Iraq and get them back to their proper trading status, there are two that spring up saying it is just a scam. I am beginning to think the "scam" idea was put out as a way to keep most people from investing.

Only the smart, or courageous, or somewhat bent, would go ahead and invest. Yup, for me it suddenly fits. And I just thought I would share in case it suddenly fits for anyone else. Or maybe it already fits for a lot of people and I am just behind the times. If so, I am catching up.

:)

smee2

I really didn't invest more than what I can afford. And also, I am an adventerous and I jumped in with my whole heart, and I truly believe

Iraq has a future. but once I got fed up hearing all the BS and starting to investigate!!!!just can't help to get really discouraged:)

I don't like to sit and wait on other people's predictions.

I admire and respect all the people here in this for year or 2, 3 , 4 and some 7 years!!!! I would loose my mind.

Kimberlye, I will definitly follow up up with my contact in Erbil, who sad he can get me some news after Sept,12th, but, I want this to happen before that hopefully.

It seems as though to me you are a very concerned individual and I really appreciate that and the fact that you went and investigated things...Now if we could just get more people like that and who will start worrying about the US and the corruption here then we would be in pretty good shape!!

• Upvote 1

ALL of my contacts in the financial world think I am NUTS...NONE of them see or believe an RV is possible. THEY have not done the research. THEY havent put the puzzle together. THEY did not even know about or remember the RV of the Kuwaiti dinar

This is like the small cap company nobody follows and one little research firm analyzes as a BUY - most people do not listen as it is not mainstream yet. You can lose BUT The EARLY ADOPTERS are the ones that make the jing...

Who knows, there seems to be a major power struggle going on here in global banking - fiat vs REAL...I do not know who will win BUT

I do know this...the world cannot continue papering over its problems. Funny money times have to STOP. I have heard that treasury converted over to a new banking system as of Wednesday of last week - does that mean it is gold/asset backed? Or just Basel III compliant? I dont know yet. We have heard global settlements are commencing - that they have been released. They have been stopped many times...

I truly believe that all of this is linked together. Time will tell :-) Peace!

I have been buying dinar steadily over the last few months, after learning about it from a friend with a lot of overseas contacts. I always buy directly from my bank, a few hundred at a time, money I can afford to lose but hope not to. My bank tellers are all invested in the dinar, and they firmly believe that it will revalue, with no specific dates. The bank itself, First Convenience Bank of Texas also appears to believe that it will revalue, because they are making plans to exchange the dinar there, and the tellers have mentioned that they are going to be expected to go to some trainings beforehand. I have not talked with them for a few weeks, but last I heard, they were hopeful for after Ramadan, as we all are. Some of the posters to this site believe they (the tellers) get their info from this site, which they might well get some, but they would get knowledge of their bank's training and plans only from the bank itself. I don't believe that the bank knows anymore about when this will happen than we do, but they appear to be thinking it will be sooner rather than later, and they also seem to be convinced that it will happen.

• Upvote 1

your right, no one knows if there will ever be a rv, i stopped buying any more dinars, its a pipe dream,all the intell out there is just made up garble ! the people in iraq have money, how else are they able to buy food, clothe, pay bills and ect,,,,,,,,,,,, its just a internet game, i know i blew money on nothing, but its a lesson learned !!!!!!!!!!