Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HERE ARE MY INTEL'S IN IRAQ

Grandmamine

I have been investing in IQD since last June, and sneking around all dinar websites reading all the intells, till I signed up with DV, cause I thought this was the only site seems like more serious, intelligent and sincere. I was checking the posts everyday for first month and a half, got excited and really believed some of the predictions that I read, till I realized 2 months ago, this is like a twilight zone, or some one mentioned in their post , as groundhog day..... I got tired and discouraged, and realized that no one, but no one perhaps really know anyone who is actually lives in Iraq, or knows anyone who knows the language to translate the news properly.

It is always, from the guru's which I don't pay attention at all, or some one heard something from someones , friend of friend......

I decided I need to do my own intel search! Get some news, and insight on this from first hand.

I called my close friend and an investor who lives in Istanbul, Turkey. I am thinking if Turkey and Iraq are a neighbour, and now they are(two countries) planning of opening a Bank together, so there should be some news flying in Turkey. I asked him if he heard anything related Iraq Dinar? I asked him to please go to Banks and ask if they are selling dinar and how much ? and if they know anything about the revalue, if they are planning on cashing?

He sent me an email 3 days later, answer was" I went to my Banks (2 biggest banks in Turkey) asked them if they sell dinar, they sad NO, we don't deal with dinar" and basically they sad they have no Idea about RV. He sad, I also asked all my personal and business connections, but no one knows anything about it, but I have this guy works for me he is from Iraq, he doesn't know either. If you really believe and want, I 'll sent him to Iraq get him to buy some dinar for you" I replied" no, thank you .

I had a client of mine from Dubai, came to S. Florida 2 weeks ago to make an investment, and during our business conversation, he sad he will be leaving Dubai, because his Company just open up the office in Basra, Iraq 2 weeks ago, he was there to set up everything. I immediatly, but professionally and politly asked him about his opinion on RV, and Iraq's future economics. He sad, he has no idea of RV talks, he never heard any news related to that , but Iraq will definitly be one of the strongest country in the world, it is just not in near future, due to the corruptions in country.

He works for one of the well known American Engineering Company, they have an office's in Saudii Arabia, Dubai, Kuweyt and now Iraq. He is a financial director who sets up and controls all middle eastern office's, for the Company.

I contacted another person, who is an engineer and works for a construction company and has been living and working in Erbil, Iraq. He travels between, Erbil, Basra and Baghdat. His answer was" Have no idea, never heard anything, but I have friends in high places which they are on vacation will be bavk on Sept,12th, I can ask them when I see them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I too sceptical? or anyone else see what I see? how come these people with high educations and positions and they do business in Iraq have no idea what am I talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really, really want to believe all I read here in DV, all the positive news and predictions, but I am little discouraged. Perhaps, I am not seeing or hearing clear, anyone have any suggestion? I need this to happen as much as most of people here, but I am seriously concern.

Piece, Love , and RV to ALl.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

there is so much bs on this site its not funny.......i bought into this with money i could afford to lose so if i make money thats great if i lose or break even life goes on......for everyone on here i hope we make money........push that button shabbibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

• Upvote 5

I agree. I've heard a few people talk about a possible RV. I do see on the Iraqi news website that they plan on dropping the 3 zeros, but nothing ever mentioned about a RV? Who knows though. i'm keeping my hopes up it will RV soon.

I have been investing in IQD since last June, and sneking around all dinar websites reading all the intells, till I signed up with DV, cause I thought this was the only site seems like more serious, intelligent and sincere. I was checking the posts everyday for first month and a half, got excited and really believed some of the predictions that I read, till I realized 2 months ago, this is like a twilight zone, or some one mentioned in their post , as groundhog day..... I got tired and discouraged, and realized that no one, but no one perhaps really know anyone who is actually lives in Iraq, or knows anyone who knows the language to translate the news properly.

It is always, from the guru's which I don't pay attention at all, or some one heard something from someones , friend of friend......

I decided I need to do my own intel search! Get some news, and insight on this from first hand.

I called my close friend and an investor who lives in Istanbul, Turkey. I am thinking if Turkey and Iraq are a neighbour, and now they are(two countries) planning of opening a Bank together, so there should be some news flying in Turkey. I asked him if he heard anything related Iraq Dinar? I asked him to please go to Banks and ask if they are selling dinar and how much ? and if they know anything about the revalue, if they are planning on cashing?

He sent me an email 3 days later, answer was" I went to my Banks (2 biggest banks in Turkey) asked them if they sell dinar, they sad NO, we don't deal with dinar" and basically they sad they have no Idea about RV. He sad, I also asked all my personal and business connections, but no one knows anything about it, but I have this guy works for me he is from Iraq, he doesn't know either. If you really believe and want, I 'll sent him to Iraq get him to buy some dinar for you" I replied" no, thank you .

I had a client of mine from Dubai, came to S. Florida 2 weeks ago to make an investment, and during our business conversation, he sad he will be leaving Dubai, because his Company just open up the office in Basra, Iraq 2 weeks ago, he was there to set up everything. I immediatly, but professionally and politly asked him about his opinion on RV, and Iraq's future economics. He sad, he has no idea of RV talks, he never heard any news related to that , but Iraq will definitly be one of the strongest country in the world, it is just not in near future, due to the corruptions in country.

He works for one of the well known American Engineering Company, they have an office's in Saudii Arabia, Dubai, Kuweyt and now Iraq. He is a financial director who sets up and controls all middle eastern office's, for the Company.

I contacted another person, who is an engineer and works for a construction company and has been living and working in Erbil, Iraq. He travels between, Erbil, Basra and Baghdat. His answer was" Have no idea, never heard anything, but I have friends in high places which they are on vacation will be bavk on Sept,12th, I can ask them when I see them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I too sceptical? or anyone else see what I see? how come these people with high educations and positions and they do business in Iraq have no idea what am I talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really, really want to believe all I read here in DV, all the positive news and predictions, but I am little discouraged. Perhaps, I am not seeing or hearing clear, anyone have any suggestion? I need this to happen as much as most of people here, but I am seriously concern.

I think your looking at this info wrong. If this investment was bogus then you would have surely received some sort of confirmation from some of these people. No knowlege from them would mean that the investers are fewer then people think and from what I have heard that is how this whole thing was supposed to have been, nice and quiet. No knowledge of the rv would be especially important in surrounding countries since it would be so easy to hoard the dinar from there. I don't know, I'm just a glass half full kind of guy. :D

• Upvote 6

Grandmamine,

Thank you for the information you have. I don't think anyone on the street, so to speak, is going to have knowledge of when or if an RV is going to happen. If it happens, it's going to just happen with no hoopla, no warning. It's a gamble and it's a risk, like any investment. The good news is, we probably won't lose all our money if it happens to go the other way, so I'm staying in until the end. I still look forward to what your engineer friend has to say when his "friends in high places" get back from vacation. Maybe one of them is high enough to hang out with Maliki. :blink:

Again, thanks for posting and doing your research. I look forward to your next post.

Have a great evening,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 5

Well, maybe you should have contacted THOSE people before you bought the IQD. If any of us knew exactly how this was going to go then we would be psychic! It's a speculative investment, but from what you have written, it seems to me you should have done your homework before purchasing. Obviously you have people in different places. You can certainly sell yours back to wherever you bought them if the stress is too much. I'm not trying to be ugly, but if you had contacts in Turkey and other places all along, then you should have had the foresight to check with those people before you bought. And you really have to understand that just because they are neighboring countries doesn't mean that each knows what the other is doing. It's a wild ride for sure and we all have our hopes and dreams....just hang in or sell.....only two choices you have right now. Peace

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

there is so much bs on this site its not funny.......i bought into this with money i could afford to lose so if i make money thats great if i lose or break even life goes on......for everyone on here i hope we make money........push that button shabbibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

That is tha same thing we did, we used money that we can loose without even missing it. We got what we could afford at that time and that is all we have bought, I was money that was extra and wouldn't be missed

• Upvote 1

Well, maybe you should have contacted THOSE people before you bought the IQD. If any of us knew exactly how this was going to go then we would be psychic! It's a speculative investment, but from what you have written, it seems to me you should have done your homework before purchasing. Obviously you have people in different places. You can certainly sell yours back to wherever you bought them if the stress is too much. I'm not trying to be ugly, but if you had contacts in Turkey and other places all along, then you should have had the foresight to check with those people before you bought. And you really have to understand that just because they are neighboring countries doesn't mean that each knows what the other is doing. It's a wild ride for sure and we all have our hopes and dreams....just hang in or sell.....only two choices you have right now. Peace

At least you can spell peace!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I really didn't invest more than what I can afford. And also, I am an adventerous and I jumped in with my whole heart, and I truly believe

Iraq has a future. but once I got fed up hearing all the BS and starting to investigate!!!!just can't help to get really discouraged:)

I don't like to sit and wait on other people's predictions.

I admire and respect all the people here in this for year or 2, 3 , 4 and some 7 years!!!! I would loose my mind.

Kimberlye, I will definitly follow up up with my contact in Erbil, who sad he can get me some news after Sept,12th, but, I want this to happen before that hopefully.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post Grand~,

After reading your research on the subject, I think you're finding similarities in the situations here in the US as well. Most banks don't really know much about the IQD... Investors don't really seem to know much about it either. Sure we get one or two bank stories a day from people that claim to have good/bad news about what they find.

It really is tough to believe much of anything these days when it comes to the "gurus" that brag and self-proclaim their knowledge. Most seem to be pretty bold, cocky and feel they're above the fray, yet are wrong time and time again and again. I wonder if they even realize the horrible reputation they have. I do have to exclude some from that last comment because a select few actually do seem to have a very level head about their information.

I guess my thought on this is the similarities in your findings. There really isn't many people that know much or track this information to any real extent. A bit of information I read early on when I first got into this investment was that very few people really know about the potential behind the IQD. The more I read even today leads me to believe it to be true. The IQD RV is really an under current of information never seen or heard in main stream media, talked about around the water cooler at work or even during happy hour. Most just don't know and I think that's true around the world. Keep in mind that this was intended to be very quiet from the onset. I wouldn't get too discouraged to the fact that your contacts don't know yet. But, you planted a seed and you just might get a call one day saying "Hey! I just heard something today..... ".

I'm a true believer that this is going to happen while keeping my head on the side of caution and trying to always keeping a positive focus on the will be... eventually.

• Upvote 1

At least you can spell peace!!!!!!!!!

Happyday don't start with spelling and grammer please.. forgiveme that I spelled peace wrong, it is late and I am tired. It is a Sunday night...

Your comment is not relevant with the subject , but anyway piece to you.

• Upvote 2

Every currency is worth something...Just wait to see what this will be worth. Iraq is no different than the US in my opinion. Once you have an established gov't, the politicians become ELITISTS and they believe that they are entitled to the very best that society has to offer. Laws, regulations and the constitution does not apply to them. Once the greedy bastards have gotten what they think that they should have, then we will get ours! It's just sad that we keep on putting the same people in office (Repubs or Dems) doesn't matter. The real reason why we have no RV is because of EGOS and GREED!!

Happyday don't start with spelling and grammer please.. forgiveme that I spelled peace wrong, it is late and I am tired. It is a Sunday night...

Your comment is not relevant with the subject , but anyway piece to you.

You did good gal, don't worry about your spelling...this ain't grammar school or a spelling bee...it's a place to get excited, find info, read some lies, hope for some truth, laugh at the humor and go absolutely insane!!! :wacko:

• Upvote 2

You did good gal, don't worry about your spelling...this ain't grammar school or a spelling bee...it's a place to get excited, find info, read some lies, hope for some truth, laugh at the humor and go absolutely insane!!! wacko.gif

Thanks Tandy, you are a class act.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Grand~,

After reading your research on the subject, I think you're finding similarities in the situations here in the US as well. Most banks don't really know much about the IQD... Investors don't really seem to know much about it either. Sure we get one or two bank stories a day from people that claim to have good/bad news about what they find.

It really is tough to believe much of anything these days when it comes to the "gurus" that brag and self-proclaim their knowledge. Most seem to be pretty bold, cocky and feel they're above the fray, yet are wrong time and time again and again. I wonder if they even realize the horrible reputation they have. I do have to exclude some from that last comment because a select few actually do seem to have a very level head about their information.

I guess my thought on this is the similarities in your findings. There really isn't many people that know much or track this information to any real extent. A bit of information I read early on when I first got into this investment was that very few people really know about the potential behind the IQD. The more I read even today leads me to believe it to be true. The IQD RV is really an under current of information never seen or heard in main stream media, talked about around the water cooler at work or even during happy hour. Most just don't know and I think that's true around the world. Keep in mind that this was intended to be very quiet from the onset. I wouldn't get too discouraged to the fact that your contacts don't know yet. But, you planted a seed and you just might get a call one day saying "Hey! I just heard something today..... ".

I'm a true believer that this is going to happen while keeping my head on the side of caution and trying to always keeping a positive focus on the will be... eventually.

HeyJonesy, you are always wery levelheaded wit your opinions

Thank you for your positive input, But, I am thinking how did we get so lucky to hear about that????????????

My contacts were 3 people, they have nothing in common; the country they live and their positions, except they all had a connection with Iraq. I just don't know anymore, but I hope the best for all of us.

• Upvote 1

Well, maybe you should have contacted THOSE people before you bought the IQD. but from what you have written, it seems to me you should have done your homework before purchasing.

really??? i have been looking up everything i can. its like have the answer sheet to 50 different test!!!!! just dont know which test we are going to take. lol

i heard about this investment when i was in iraq in 2004 and passed on it. i just finished a tour in afghanistan and someone i trust brought it back up and i figured what the heck. i didnt invest more than i was willing to lose. but really who buys a lottery ticket to pick 4 out of 5 numbers? its like im holding a lotto ticket with 4 numbers and then the power goes out.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? lol

SOMEBODY TURN THE LIGHTS ON ALREADY :)

go rv!!!!!!!!!!

♫Oh the wheel in my cage keeps on turning

I know where I'll be..... tomorrow♫

♫the wheel in my cage keeps on turning

Wo ho ho ......Ho ho ho.... for tomorrow♫

I knew we were in trouble when he said "Is that a bull or turkey". Hey dear bring me another couple jello shots of milk magnesia ...it's commode huggin time tonite.

Wow! more Intel ...thanks just what we needed..

dear SFlorida, do you have any Intel? did you at least put an effort to find anyone who is in actually in Iraq? Have you done any research at all? other than what you read and hear on DV and all the other sites?

I am sorry if I am wrong, but you sound like complaining! I am just letting all the people here which only few I really respect even I don't know them, that this is not Okie dokie, or debthargirl, delta, and .....

These are real people from first hand I know! who actually live and work in Iraq, there is a big difference.

And, YOU ARE WELLCOME.

Wow! more Intel ...thanks just what we needed..

dear SFlorida, do you have any Intel? did you at least put an effort to find anyone who is in actually in Iraq? Have you done any research at all? other than what you read and hear on DV and all the other sites?

I am sorry if I am wrong, but you sound like complaining! I am just letting all the people here which only few I really respect even I don't know them, that this is not Okie dokie, or debthargirl, delta, and .....

These are real people from first hand I know! who actually live and work in Iraq, there is a big difference.

And, YOU ARE WELLCOME.

• Upvote 1

HeyJonesy, you are always wery levelheaded wit your opinions

Thank you for your positive input, But, I am thinking how did we get so lucky to hear about that????????????

My contacts were 3 people, they have nothing in common; the country they live and their positions, except they all had a connection with Iraq. I just don't know anymore, but I hope the best for all of us.

Thanks again Grand..

I really don't think that we're SO lucky. Thoughts, ideas, people, investments pass us every day... You connected. I had only one person that was well versed in the world economy that merely introduced the opportunity. I have to say I've spent way too much time reading all the details. (haha... not obsessive.. just objective.) It was my conclusion and intention to invest.

Never a regret. I've quit looking and believing the crap.

I will always appreciate the creativity and jokes and fun that I've learned here.. Hey, I can dish it and I like that many here can as well..