Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VNJW (debtarheelgirl on Delta): PTR 8/21/11

bigpapa

[debtarheelgirl] Delta just posted: URGENT………. Urgent fresh from iraqi tv: the financial committee of the parliament agreed today with dr. Shabibi on lifting the zeros. He got the approval… Delta i say woooooooo nothing is going to hold this up now at all if anything could have – wow this is a guarantee!! Any minute – glory to god!!! Suddenly – suddenly – suddenly !!!! Don’t forget to keep checking the forex !!! [debtarheelgirl] Well this is HIGH news- HIGH NEWS – its the absolute PROOF of the currency change from Large Denoms to lower denoms and now Shabibi can release the RV – if its in his hands – this is DONE DONE DONE with IRaqi TV announcing it – WOOOOOOOOOOO .. Ok so I won’t post the proof – but KNOW ITS DONE!!!

Somebody is bound to get it right one day! :o

Lets just GET R' DONE!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

[debtarheelgirl] Delta just posted: URGENT………. Urgent fresh from iraqi tv: the financial committee of the parliament agreed today with dr. Shabibi on lifting the zeros. He got the approval… Delta i say woooooooo nothing is going to hold this up now at all if anything could have – wow this is a guarantee!! Any minute – glory to god!!! Suddenly – suddenly – suddenly !!!! Don’t forget to keep checking the forex !!! [debtarheelgirl] Well this is HIGH news- HIGH NEWS – its the absolute PROOF of the currency change from Large Denoms to lower denoms and now Shabibi can release the RV – if its in his hands – this is DONE DONE DONE with IRaqi TV announcing it – WOOOOOOOOOOO .. Ok so I won’t post the proof – but KNOW ITS DONE!!!

Lets just GET R' DONE!

Debtarheelgirl is "wooooo'ing" again! GOD HELP US!!

I note the whole clan of perfectly-wrong, 100% always INCORRECT guru's who PROCLAIMED the 26th-28th are NOW once-again "backpeddling" to the 29th-2nd.

"Mid 3's" are now 86 cents!!! They can't seem to keep their Fairy Tales straight!!!

Or. . .as debtarheelgirl says, "WOOOOOOO"

• Downvote 1

I think this is the EXACT same post from like a week ago so are you just reposting it?

Thats a good question!!!! Its too hard to tell if its a repost or an original. All the pumpers have a worksheet that they read off each night and then they pick which one they want to post. Kind of like phone solicitors. They have a whole detailed list on what to say, how often, and how to "win a sale".

So it could be a repost, or just the usual PUMP with a few words changed so that we dont catch on.....................

Lets just GET R' DONE!

High News....you can say that again!!!

And most currency traders call it forex.....not "the" forex as most gurus put it.

people quit giving negs for people bringing posts in to the rumor section...shame on you...Bigpapa was just sharing a funny

texas1...forex....just means those dummies are posting dumb things for their ex to confuse them.....I used to do that...

for ex..I'm broke don't ask for more alimoney!! :(:lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The only line better then "Its Done" is

"Nuff Said" Wow now thats incredible....... Ha

and completely reliable, I guess I can put in my 2 week notice in tomorrow, to coincide with kicking off Football Season. Tailgaiting is going to rock with the RV money.

Perfect.

Lets just GET R' DONE!

POST THE PROOF OR GET OFF THE POT. Seriously, you are smoking too much.

What's up 'randalln'???? How are you feeling today??

Good to see you posting........ :D

GG

Cynical devil you.....

people quit giving negs for people bringing posts in to the rumor section...shame on you...Bigpapa was just sharing a funny

texas1...forex....just means those dummies are posting dumb things for their ex to confuse them.....I used to do that...

for ex..I'm broke don't ask for more alimoney!! :(:lol:

You are getting wittier with every missed rv date....