Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar guru up date

jocko129

Dinar guru up date Aug 21 2011

from another site

D8-21-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI DID SAY IT THIS WEEK THEY NEED TO REVALUE, HIS EXACT WORDS, OR THE ECNOMY WILL FAIL AND THE DINAR WILL DEVALUE. SHABIBI SUBMITED THE RV TO THE GOI AND TO PARLIAMENT LAST WEEK. THEY RETURN ON THE 6TH I THOUGHT THAT IS TWO WEEKS. THIS IS THE END.

8-21-2011 Guru Mailman17 MINISTERS, ERBIL, ECT, SHABS IMO...COULD GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW...HE DID...BUT INFLATION IS HIS BABY. IF PARLIMENT AND THE GOI DELAY IN THIS ANY LONGER THE RATE SHABS AND THE IMF HAVE AGREED UPON..WHICH IMO..WILL BE .86 WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO CONTROL INFLATION AND BRING IT DOWN TO A MANAGEABLE LEVEL. SHABS HIMSELF WILL GET THIS RV DONE. WE ARE STILL AND WILL BE ON A DAY BY DAY STATUS, HAVE TO BE FACTS ARE THERE AND THATS JMHO

8-21-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz Everyone we are talking to say it can’t go past this month. Solid information that has me thinking before next Friday. Think the rate will be high 3’s low 4’s. I have heard would be done by the end of the month. And hearing Tuesday Wednesday. I do believe this month is the end of this.

8-20-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I RECEIVED WHAT I NEEDED TO KNOW LATE LAST NIGHT. ALL WAS SETTLED LAST TUESDAY NIGHT--MARKETS HAVE NO EFFECT NOW. RATE IS MID THREES.

8-20-2011 Guru Omnigirl TIME LINE...IS...OKIE WILL HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...[8/24 ]. THE FINISH LINE IS WELL IN VIEW!YOU WILL KNOW RATE SOON ENOUGH...YOU DO NOT HAVE LONG TO WAIT

8-20-2011 Guru Scotti G All we can do is hope that no one moves the finish line again!

8-20-2011 Guru TonyTNT Again , it is here. people...saying next Friday so we have a week to deal with. Bush is speaking next Sunday… would think they would want it to be concluded before that. Any day from this point is a viable day. CBI doesn’t have to be open, Forex doesn’t have to be up for this to happen.

8-20-2011 Guru Bear5642 i feel so confident in what is coming i can tell all of you to sit back and relax...and start planning to cash out soon. The sources are way at the top and inside iraq.

8-20-2011 Guru Frank26 Shabbibi...is saying that now that the 000 are removed, their money is going international. Shabibi is also saying that the new currency is going out, the LDs. contacts told me that they saw them. If Shabibi said this, and some contacts told us they saw them, then you better start to get ready.

8-20-2011 Guru Scotti G My banker who is a vice president is seeing nothing related to the IQD on his screens. To the best of my knowledge the Treasury has a hold on the rate.

8-20-2011 Guru BGG No hype here - I am positive as to there being a rate showing. Lots of rumors - different at different banks - until the US Treasury Hold is taken off it doesn't matter what the rate is. I sure hope [we'll see RV this week]...I thought we would have seen it last week.

8-20-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I CAN SAY WITHOUT RESERVATION----WE ARE THERE----THIS TIME THINGS HAS TRANSPIRED THAT NEEDED TO BE COMPLETED AND IT WAS. YOU CAN'T UNRING A BELL THAT HAS BEEN RUNG. WE ARE JUST A VERY FEW DAYS AWAY --VERY VERY FEW

8-19-2011 Guru Bear5642 MY CONTACT DEALS WITH CONTRACTORS, MILITARY AND THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ AND HE HAS NOT CALLED ME TO TELL ME WHAT HE WAS TOLD WAS GONNA HAPPEN. IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET. I CAN SAY 100% THIS IS IN THE MAKING AND WILL HAPPEN. YOU WILLL BE GOING TO THE BANK SOON AND CASHING IN.

PLEASE DON'T BASH ME I AM TE MESSENGER

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

I swear all these so called dinar gurus on another site.com have shares in the sites that sell the dinar. They pump things up so much and then every other day they say another date. They are all full of crap.

I don't think they have any contacts anywhere. My friend asked someone at Bank of America downtown Tampa, since they do exchange the dinar, and they have no idea if this will RV, and never heard anything.

I do think it will RV, but i dont think none of these jokers know or hear anything about when it will happen.

Frauds.

• Upvote 3

Dinar guru up date Aug 21 2011

from another site

D8-21-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI DID SAY IT THIS WEEK THEY NEED TO REVALUE, HIS EXACT WORDS, OR THE ECNOMY WILL FAIL AND THE DINAR WILL DEVALUE. SHABIBI SUBMITED THE RV TO THE GOI AND TO PARLIAMENT LAST WEEK. THEY RETURN ON THE 6TH I THOUGHT THAT IS TWO WEEKS. THIS IS THE END.

8-21-2011 Guru Mailman17 MINISTERS, ERBIL, ECT, SHABS IMO...COULD GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW...HE DID...BUT INFLATION IS HIS BABY. IF PARLIMENT AND THE GOI DELAY IN THIS ANY LONGER THE RATE SHABS AND THE IMF HAVE AGREED UPON..WHICH IMO..WILL BE .86 WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO CONTROL INFLATION AND BRING IT DOWN TO A MANAGEABLE LEVEL. SHABS HIMSELF WILL GET THIS RV DONE. WE ARE STILL AND WILL BE ON A DAY BY DAY STATUS, HAVE TO BE FACTS ARE THERE AND THATS JMHO

8-21-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz Everyone we are talking to say it can’t go past this month. Solid information that has me thinking before next Friday. Think the rate will be high 3’s low 4’s. I have heard would be done by the end of the month. And hearing Tuesday Wednesday. I do believe this month is the end of this.

8-20-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I RECEIVED WHAT I NEEDED TO KNOW LATE LAST NIGHT. ALL WAS SETTLED LAST TUESDAY NIGHT--MARKETS HAVE NO EFFECT NOW. RATE IS MID THREES.

8-20-2011 Guru Omnigirl TIME LINE...IS...OKIE WILL HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...[8/24 ]. THE FINISH LINE IS WELL IN VIEW!YOU WILL KNOW RATE SOON ENOUGH...YOU DO NOT HAVE LONG TO WAIT

8-20-2011 Guru Scotti G All we can do is hope that no one moves the finish line again!

8-20-2011 Guru TonyTNT Again , it is here. people...saying next Friday so we have a week to deal with. Bush is speaking next Sunday… would think they would want it to be concluded before that. Any day from this point is a viable day. CBI doesn’t have to be open, Forex doesn’t have to be up for this to happen.

8-20-2011 Guru Bear5642 i feel so confident in what is coming i can tell all of you to sit back and relax...and start planning to cash out soon. The sources are way at the top and inside iraq.

8-20-2011 Guru Frank26 Shabbibi...is saying that now that the 000 are removed, their money is going international. Shabibi is also saying that the new currency is going out, the LDs. contacts told me that they saw them. If Shabibi said this, and some contacts told us they saw them, then you better start to get ready.

8-20-2011 Guru Scotti G My banker who is a vice president is seeing nothing related to the IQD on his screens. To the best of my knowledge the Treasury has a hold on the rate.

8-20-2011 Guru BGG No hype here - I am positive as to there being a rate showing. Lots of rumors - different at different banks - until the US Treasury Hold is taken off it doesn't matter what the rate is. I sure hope [we'll see RV this week]...I thought we would have seen it last week.

8-20-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I CAN SAY WITHOUT RESERVATION----WE ARE THERE----THIS TIME THINGS HAS TRANSPIRED THAT NEEDED TO BE COMPLETED AND IT WAS. YOU CAN'T UNRING A BELL THAT HAS BEEN RUNG. WE ARE JUST A VERY FEW DAYS AWAY --VERY VERY FEW

8-19-2011 Guru Bear5642 MY CONTACT DEALS WITH CONTRACTORS, MILITARY AND THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ AND HE HAS NOT CALLED ME TO TELL ME WHAT HE WAS TOLD WAS GONNA HAPPEN. IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET. I CAN SAY 100% THIS IS IN THE MAKING AND WILL HAPPEN. YOU WILLL BE GOING TO THE BANK SOON AND CASHING IN.

PLEASE DON'T BASH ME I AM TE MESSENGER

Good job everyone, but lets get a little more excitement.....see everyone back here tomorrow at 8am sharp. Please study your lines......you can pick up your checks on the way out.

• Upvote 4

reminds me of the severely impacted fellow that took an extra dose of castor oil....same story...its going to happen soon...I have a gut feeling everything is right for it to happen...yep it's happening now...it's done, it's done...gee I wish I could have got to the bank for the deposit....(so sorry just couldn't control my weird sense of humor) it just seems so much like "their" endtail....oops! intel!

• Upvote 1

reminds me of the severely impacted fellow that took an extra dose of castor oil....same story...its going to happen soon...I have a gut feeling everything is right for it to happen...yep it's happening now...it's done, it's done...gee I wish I could have got to the bank for the deposit....(so sorry just couldn't control my weird sense of humor) it just seems so much like "their" endtail....oops! intel!

Good story. No shite?

I am sure it would end up looking like a baboons behind if the paddling was for every RV claim!

What a crackup of a visual! (no pun intended)

Say, why not we create a website where the gooroo's can simply out-impress each other with their intel and out-rate and out-date galore (like a virtual Pin the Tail on the Donkey)? We could watch and eat popcorn and be so totally entertained! Kind of a cross with the Simpons meets Monty Python meets SNL or something. . .

http://youtu.be/1by0-nkKOTs

Peace Out

• Upvote 1

What a crackup of a visual! (no pun intended)

Say, why not we create a website where the gooroo's can simply out-impress each other with their intel and out-rate and out-date galore (like a virtual Pin the Tail on the Donkey)? We could watch and eat popcorn and be so totally entertained! Kind of a cross with the Simpons meets Monty Python meets SNL or something. . .

http://youtu.be/1by0-nkKOTs

Peace Out

Meets "The Dating Game"

i was going to type this long unnecessary post about my thoughts but i think if these answers could be answered then i could be ok....

1. Who are these people?\

2. How many times do they have to be proven wrong to prove that these people r not credible?

3. How can the term Guru, be used so loosely when these folks are not even Hindu?

4. how can anyone find this redundancy entertaining?

no left angles.

Good job everyone, but lets get a little more excitement.....see everyone back here tomorrow at 8am sharp. Please study your lines......you can pick up your checks on the way out.

Good one.

i was going to type this long unnecessary post about my thoughts but i think if these answers could be answered then i could be ok....

2. How many times do they have to be proven wrong to prove that these people r not credible?

3. How can the term Guru, be used so loosely when these folks are not even Hindu?

no left angles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaW0TIAx9B4

RAH,RAH,SISKOOMBAH...GOOOOOOOOOOOOO..RV!

How's that for excitement?

• Upvote 1

no left angles.

These guys are really trying hard and they are telling the truth! Its not their fault that according to them, their intel has been absolutely incorrect everyday for years and years. Listen, whenever you feel down just jump on a confetence call and they will help you figure out this great blessing. This is serious guys! We are soooooo close! Iraq is teaching their ppl how to count coins, and they want this sooooo bad. Fluffy, feel goody, candy coat! Just believe and it will happen!

Disclaimer: my opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

These guys are really trying hard and they are telling the truth! Its not their fault that according to them, their intel has been absolutely incorrect everyday for years and years. Listen, whenever you feel down just jump on a confetence call and they will help you figure out this great blessing. This is serious guys! We are soooooo close! Iraq is teaching their ppl how to count coins, and they want this sooooo bad. Fluffy, feel goody, candy coat! Just believe and it will happen!

Disclaimer: my opinion.

Real dinar,

first i want to add.....just had first sip off coffee, this morning.....and realize the error, of my typo....but just needed answers to the questions i had.... :lol:

I completely understand on what you are saying.....i dont listen to these dudes period. i can see if there was some viable intel....where one thing would be said, and a couple of days later it where to come true.....yeah i get it....this is a serious investment or i wouldnt be here...but whats the difference from one person who just wants to share there bank story, from these people pushing the same thing out over and over again?

nla