Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To hell with Iraq..they aren't going to save us!

The problem is our President thinks taxing the rich will solve this problem because their not investing in the US job market. That's because labor is cheaper in other countries because they've pushed the free market industries overseas to be able to compete with massive cheap imports from China. This is mainly because China has suppressed their managed float exchange rate and robbed thier own people for so long now that has been screwing us on trade. Our crappy politicians were'nt smart enough in the past 30 years to figure it out, or should I say they ignored it. The only hope they had was to collapse the dollar to force cheaper exports from the US. Ohh...but how quickly China came out and said..."Don't do that"! They have balls and our guys don't. Go figure... this has been the biggest redistrobution of wealth in the world, from the US to every other country. Like China is going to be responsible like the US was for all of these years. When they surpass us, they will own us like they do their own people. If you dont agree with communism, speak up! This is the biggest scam of all and we do nothing! As far as this scam... maybe it will RV tomorrow or 5 years from now, who really knows? I've been playing this game for almost 8 years now. While the money isn't a scam, the way its been marketed in my opinion has been a complete and total "which way is it going to go, will we lop? Maybe...then again...maybe not. Just to have us holding on for hope while they us our money to rebuild and then screw us all. They won't need our investment money, they've already got contracts inplace. We are the minority in comparrision to the corporations involved and they aren't just going to walk off. We will and it wont matter to them! That's my peace after all of this time. I have 300,000 dinar for sale if anyones interested. Highest bidder. Let me know.

One irritated Marine.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

The problem is our President thinks taxing the rich will solve this problem because their not investing in the US job market. That's because labor is cheaper in other countries because they've pushed the free market industries overseas to be able to compete with massive cheap imports from China. This is mainly because China has suppressed their managed float exchange rate and robbed thier own people for so long now that has been screwing us on trade. Our crappy politicians were'nt smart enough in the past 30 years to figure it out, or should I say they ignored it. The only hope they had was to collapse the dollar to force cheaper exports from the US. Ohh...but how quickly China came out and said..."Don't do that"! They have balls and our guys don't. Go figure... this has been the biggest redistrobution of wealth in the world, from the US to every other country. Like China is going to be responsible like the US was for all of these years. When they surpass us, they will own us like they do their own people. If you dont agree with communism, speak up! This is the biggest scam of all and we do nothing! As far as this scam... maybe it will RV tomorrow or 5 years from now, who really knows? I've been playing this game for almost 8 years now. While the money isn't a scam, the way its been marketed in my opinion has been a complete and total "which way is it going to go, will we lop? Maybe...then again...maybe not. Just to have us holding on for hope while they us our money to rebuild and then screw us all. They won't need our investment money, they've already got contracts inplace. We are the minority in comparrision to the corporations involved and they aren't just going to walk off. We will and it wont matter to them! That's my peace after all of this time. I have 300,000 dinar for sale if anyones interested. Highest bidder. Let me know.

One irritated Marine.

I'd pick up on your offer. . . if I had any money.

Sorry to be a downer, but for all of you super positive people out there. The world isn't in it for the little guy anymore. Its all about who can scam whom to get ahead! Maybe some of us still have morals, but whos checking the ones that dont? The IRS, the GOVT? Please. How many years did it take to get Bernie Maddoff, and hes was a big shot! How many investors got their money back? Figure that one out! Then talk to me about being positive. Your living on a prayer!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I agree with you Roger on where this country is headed! We've been getting tossed to the wolves for years bit by bit... And it's quickly becoming more and more obvious to all that this country is legitamitely in big trouble... It's my opinion we're living in a George Soros world... I'm afraid to see how this all ends though remaining optimistic. Keep the faith brother! And thank you for your service...

People seem to think that this RV will shift wealth back to the US and stimulate our economy...thats part of the way this investment has been sold in the recent years? Has it not? The biggest shift to save us from ourselves. Instead we need to cut off all aid to Iraq and all of these other crummy countries and get our politicians to balance the budget and stop selling out for votes to save themselves and turn a profit when they retire!

What ever happened to the boston tea party, taxation without representation? Our tax code is a joke. We get robbed more and more every year to line someone elses pockets! Its the biggest ponsie sceme of all!

Edited by roger01
  • Upvote 7

lo .. call it before its over .. lol

highest bidder ...lol...you can do that anywhere .. go out to a bar and sell them to the highest bidder ..

sounds like you been listening to morons saying iraq is going to save us ...lol

iraq gdp = 200 billion .. at the most .. california gdp = 1 trillion dollars .. us gdp 14 trillion dollars .. ya we need iraq to save us ..lol

who are you listening too .. get away from that person .. you will be better off .. thanks for your service .. sounds like you got around 300 bucks worth of dinars .. just stuff it away and go about your life .. you will know one way or another when it happens

• Upvote 2

honestly Roger why in the world would you sell 300k dinar thats not even worth it bro just hold onto and let this thing play out. Unless of course you desperately need that couple hundred bucks id hold out.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

I've heard every arguement you can think of...8 years in doesn't equal patience? I've heard it all. Alittle less talk and alot more action is all I want to hear from Iraq. Ohhh yes they've made progress but damn when is this crap going to end? They just need to get it done, no matter what it is!

Get a grip dude!!!

Don't wish people to Hell!

That is very bad karma, dude.

It's not about you and your bloody investment pipe dream, is it?

Disgusting. Please ask the mod to re-tract your disgraceful message man!

You know what: Iraq is not going to save you, and neither is the US, Jesus, Donald Trump, Ron Paul, George Clooney, Batman, Buddha, Mohammed, John Lennon, MLK, JFK, Mickey Mouse, Barack Obama or Angelina Jolie.

The only one who can save you is YOU!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I've heard every arguement you can think of...8 years in doesn't equal patience? I've heard it all. Alittle less talk and alot more action is all I want to hear from Iraq. Ohhh yes they've made progress but damn when is this crap going to end? They just need to get it done, no matter what it is!

I agree i'm ready for this to end as well and i'm sure we ALL are. It's good to blow off some steam just stick it out man. Eventually it will R/V.

• Upvote 1

No I dont need it, I'm just tired of the BS rumors and crap news articles. I think our lives would be better off if we weren't on here waiting for some clowns in the middle east that cant tie thier own shoes let alone live in peace and come to an agreement. Sounds like the US huh?

lol, sorry some venting is needed after 8 years man!

• Upvote 1

Get a grip dude!!!

You know what: Iraq is not going to save you, and neither is the US, Jesus, Donald Trump, Ron Paul, George Clooney, Batman, Buddha, Mohammed, John Lennon, MLK, JFK, Mickey Mouse, Barack Obama or Angelina Jolie.

Are you for real? lol

The only thing I'll retract is the lol, and change it to LMAO!

Edited by roger01
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Roger, you are correct to an extent. I suggest you check out the Esoteric Banking, Finance, and Occult thread as we talk alot about this and how oil is an antiquated technology, which the entire money supply is based on. The 8 hour work day is also going to obsolete once the supressed technology forces its way out. Part time will be the new full time, and much more!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It has been said that China is the model Country for the NWO, they just love the way the citizens do what they are told. You may see it sooner than you think.

Well that is unless people grow some f'in gonads and get off the damn couch and turn off the TV's and yes that includes Football ect..., why do you people make 10-20 bucks an hour and go spend 300-500 bucks to go see some overpaid fools catch a football? Most of those guys are making more in one game than most of you do in a year.

Someone explain that to me...is your damn Country not more important?

Bash if you want but there is proof that Sports were designed by the Elites to keep the men occupied and braindead while the soaps were made for the women (back then).

Now both parents have to work long hours just to survive while someone else watches (raises) their kids, and what little time people have they sit their ever growing butts on the couch. (This applies to the majority,not necessarily you, because most will deny it.) Peace..

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Roger, you are correct to an extent. I suggest you check out the Esoteric Banking, Finance, and Occult thread as we talk alot about this and how oil is an antiquated technology, which the entire money supply is based on. The 8 hour work day is also going to obsolete once the supressed technology forces its way out. Part time will be the new full time, and much more!

Holy Crap!!!!!!! I didnt respond on your thread of 15 pages of nonsense, because people would say I didnt have to read it. But showing up everywhere spewing your garbage????? C-mon man!!!!!!!!!! Give it a break.

Hey, I drove by a Catholic church today, does that make me a luciferian?? I have a payroll account and a checking account, both of them are at a well known bank. Does that make me a satan worshipper???????? For Pete's sake, relax!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Get a grip dude!!!

I thought Buddha was going to save me............. :P

I sure hope so because this is gettin' tough B)