Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Night Football........

goldengoose

Good evening All....!!!!

Welcome to the first Sunday Night Game of the season (I know it is pre-season, but still stoked for some football)!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

"How 'bout them Cowboys?????" B)B)

New head coach- Jason Garrett and new defensive coordinator- Rob Ryan- let's hope they can get 'er done!!!!

GG

• Upvote 1

They actually played the first preseason game last sunday but I mirror your excitement

WHAT???????? My bad......I guess the excitment overwhelmed me of football being on the air!!!!!

Sorry for any confusion..........thanks for the dose of reality!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

OH MY LORRRRRRD.............one of my favorite DV members (GG) is a COWBOYS FAN!!!!! Oh the Humanity!!!!!!!! Say it aint so!!!!!!! :o:P

'acceb75',

What's up my friend??????? I thought the Dallas Cowboys were America's Team???? B)B)B)

Well, let's see if you are still one of my favorites.....who are you going for this year???

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

WHAT???????? My bad......I guess the excitment overwhelmed me of football being on the air!!!!!

Sorry for any confusion..........thanks for the dose of reality!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

'acceb75',

What's up my friend??????? I thought the Dallas Cowboys were America's Team???? B)B)B)

Well, let's see if you are still one of my favorites.....who are you going for this year???

Thank you,

GG

Colts baby!!! Tony Dungee is my hero (and his wife was my perinatologist by the way). My family is three generations worth of skins fans though so Dallas hatred is in the blood LOL.

Edited by acceb75
  • Upvote 1

Colts baby!!! Tony Dungee is my hero (and his wife was my perinatologist by the way). My family is three generations worth of skins fans though so Dallas hatred is in the blood LOL.

Okay, okay, okay.....you're off the hook!!!!!!

I actually like:

1. Dallas Cowboys;

2. New Orleans Saints;

3. Indianapolis Colts

but......I do want the Cowboys to win the Superbowl this year!!!!

GG

• Upvote 1

I think my dad would probably shoot the TV if Dallas won the Super Bowl LMAO

OK next question:

OSU or Michigan?

AND

Duke or Carolina (NCAA)?

That is funny about your dad........LMAO...!!! :lol:

I am not really into college football.........but I have heard that Michigan may be pretty good this year!

I plan on attending more football games this year in Houston and in Dallas.......!!!

GG

That is funny about your dad........LMAO...!!! :lol:

I am not really into college football.........but I have heard that Michigan may be pretty good this year!

I plan on attending more football games this year in Houston and in Dallas.......!!!

GG

I think the skins are playing the panthers in Charlotte coming up soon. I have a friend who played for the panthers in the 90s so I might try to get tickets.

:D

Awe, GG, you got me. You cut me real deep. I can't believe I actually thought I liked a Cowboys fan. :D

Saddly I live near Philadelphia and you know the story from there. :(

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

'cooked',

Sorry for the deep laceration, but an Eagle and a Cowboy can get along!!!!! :D

GG

I think the skins are playing the panthers in Charlotte coming up soon. I have a friend who played for the panthers in the 90s so I might try to get tickets.

Sounds like a good time......time to chow down on some good Carolina style BBQ (Sorry Pink Piggy, could not resist the urge for pulled pork!!!!!) :lol::P:lol::lol::lol:

GG