Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How dare you

cooked

thought Cisole was a girl  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who thought Cisole was a girl?

• yes
    • no

strong dope

Feel a buzz coming on ...duh....more like comotose,,,,self induced coma...definitely no ill feelings about a post...

when you did wake up if anybody asked you what happened your reply would have to be ... "I don't know I just got here!"

see what you caused piggy? people starting to use dope :lol:

But, but but, it was for research. I swear. :P

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

who cares ?????????????

Another satisfied customer who is disappointed he didn't see seriously relevant rv info in the off topic section. :(

WHAT A PATHETIC TOPIC & WAIST OF TIME THIS IS

GROW UP :angry:

I suggest the pathetic waste of time is responding to what you consider a pathetic waste of time. You must know there are those who think this is good fun and find it neither pathetic nor a waste of time. You, and your comment however ...

About the "Grow Up" remark ... you might find it useful to consider taking your own advice.

Now, if you cannot play nice with the other children, go home.

:wave:

smee2

• Upvote 1

Thank You for your post cooked,again I leave the forums with a great big smile.........and chuckling!!

Have you noticed? a lot more fun ,silly stuff lately.....am loving it....RV must be real close!!!

myst

Run Piggy Run!!!

People just keep wanting to eat the Pink Pig.........find a blue one or something ....... lol

Thank You for your post cooked,again I leave the forums with a great big smile.........and chuckling!!

Have you noticed? a lot more fun ,silly stuff lately.....am loving it....RV must be real close!!!

myst

Run Piggy Run!!!

People just keep wanting to eat the Pink Pig.........find a blue one or something ....... lol

Keep it light and it will be alright. :D

'zantac',

Good evening!

Come on man....I don't think 'cooked' was out of line for this thread or poll.......!!!! Just trying to lighten the mood and interject some humor tonight!!!!

IMHO, no harm, no foul........maybe you should take a zantac!!!! hahaha, sorry, I could not resist!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you,

GG

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

I'm talkin IV push here. :P

If you're going that route, just hit the versed -- it'll be lights out before you know it. :o

I imagined that Betty Boop would know the drugs, but cooked... well let's say I'm impressed. Cajunrescuemedic, do want to chime in?

If you're going that route, just hit the versed -- it'll be lights out before you know it. :o

I imagined that Betty Boop would know the drugs, but cooked... well let's say I'm impressed. Cajunrescuemedic, do want to chime in?

I work on a trauma/neuro/burn unit. Nuff said.lol

its a guy :huh: but still pink and cute! :lol::P

NO! you gotta be kidding. Cisole is a male. Hmmmm - well I'll be darn - sure reminds me of a high school cheerleader with all the "Rah, rah, shish kum ba". NO Cisole sent love notes to Adam - I saw them. (they looked like thiswub.gif (oh, hmmm, am I being politically correct?)

and asked Adam if he wore boxers or briefs.eyebrows.gif

just stirring up the pot for the COOK

NO! you gotta be kidding. Cisole is a male. Hmmmm - well I'll be darn - sure reminds me of a high school cheerleader with all the "Rah, rah, shish kum ba". NO Cisole sent love notes to Adam - I saw them. (they looked like thiswub.gif (oh, hmmm, am I being politically correct?)

• Upvote 1

and asked Adam if he wore boxers or briefs.eyebrows.gif

just stirring up the pot for the COOK

Funny, I remember those comments too. Unless Adam isn't a guy? Nah, we better not go there? lol :P

Here little pink piggy piggy. :eyebrows: