Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How dare you

cooked

thought Cisole was a girl  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who thought Cisole was a girl?

• yes
    • no

I feel duped, lied to, chaeted, spurned, undressed(well at times at least), exposed, hoodwinked, pig whacked, and any other dispicable thing you can think of( I can't, too buzzed right now ).

Here little pink piggy piggy

WHAT A PATHETIC TOPIC & WAIST OF TIME THIS IS

GROW UP :angry:

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 20

Note off topic.

Just trying to add some humor. You don't need to read off topic stuff. Maybe you need to take a seat in the timeout chair. :D

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

'zantac',

Good evening!

Come on man....I don't think 'cooked' was out of line for this thread or poll.......!!!! Just trying to lighten the mood and interject some humor tonight!!!!

IMHO, no harm, no foul........maybe you should take a zantac!!!! hahaha, sorry, I could not resist!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

hmmmmmmmm.......... obviously very highly strung.......take more than Zantac to fix that small problem.:rolleyes: Now........... how much diazepam can i give you????B)

Start with 5mg, follow with 5mg of haldol, follow with 2mg of ativan, andif all else fails 300mcg of fentanil. :P

• Upvote 2

Hmm? This gives me an idea, I'm thinking of doing a poll for: Do you honestly Believe God is a guy? Then comparing the answer to the last few ten thousands of years. That could be interesting.

Too deep for me.

• Upvote 1

I feel duped, lied to, chaeted, spurned, undressed(well at times at least), exposed, hoodwinked, pig whacked, and any other dispicable thing you can think of( I can't, too buzzed right now :P ).

I knew it all along, but did enjoy the fact that you weren't aware. In fact it was quite comical and Cisole was relatively new and didn't know how to respond.

It's all good Cooked, we'll get to "cook" that little pink porker sooner or later.

• Upvote 2

Thanks 'bamagirl'.......I knew you had my back!!!!!! ;)

Yeah, some people really need to lighten up...........maybe he needs a little more FIBER in his diet.......!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks,

GG

Not sure who the idiot that keeps negin you is, but I'll cover you. :D

• Upvote 1

Start with 5mg, follow with 5mg of haldol, follow with 2mg of ativan, andif all else fails 300mcg of fentanil. :P

Just 5mg!!!!! personally i was thinking...... We will start at 2mg of Ativan and 10mg haldol and keep going withit every half hour. Not counting everything else in between. He appears to be a some what troubled soul so i thinK a padded cell until he is merrily , contentedly sleeping like a baby and snoaring like a jolly little pink piggy.;) So so much anger.

Just 5mg!!!!! personally i was thinking...... We will start at 2mg of Ativan and 10mg haldol and keep going withit every half hour. Not counting everything else in between. He appears to be a some what troubled soul so i thinK a padded cell until he is merrily , contentedly sleeping like a baby and snoaring like a jolly little pink piggy.;) So so much anger.

I'm talkin IV push here. :P

I bumped you +1 too!

Not sure who the idiot that keeps negin you is, but I'll cover you. :D

'RONIN II' and 'cooked',

Thanks to the both of you!!!!!! I guess someone or 'something' is unhappy with the "Goldengoose"!!!!!! :D

+1 for each of you for the outstanding back-up!!!! :P

GG

• Upvote 1

strong dope

Feel a buzz coming on ...duh....more like comotose,,,,self induced coma...definitely no ill feelings about a post...

when you did wake up if anybody asked you what happened your reply would have to be ... "I don't know I just got here!"

see what you caused piggy? people starting to use dope :lol: