Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta, Okie, Tony, BGG, Blaino, Bond Lady, SteveI

hitman

Folks hold on to your hats..... sit down and buckle up..... this is going to happen so fast that you will think you are on a rollercoaster in Six Flags...... Shabibi has control of the RV as of today..... Wow he has designed it, has done all the ground work and he just got control.... the offical word from Maliki on June 30th, was get it done.... Welcome the BS central... where you two can go for the rumor ride... I will be the first at the currency exchange tomorrow to go buy dinar... I pawned off the car , the boat and two kids today... so I can justify buying dinar from the rumors of the pumpers..... Can the masses be so stupid.....?

What the he-- are you smoking????? :angry:

I don't now why you wasted our time with this? The "masses" know that they are ridiculous. I just got banned at GET for two days for posting it. Hmmm...I think you should do more research before you post stuff like that. Newbies...maybe..."masses"...not so much.

Maybe we should call the rumors section so people don't get as worked up. You can't cet riled over rumors or humor. Everyone needs to relax, whatever happens happens. We have no control, just enjoy the dialog.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Folks hold on to your hats..... sit down and buckle up..... this is going to happen so fast that you will think you are on a rollercoaster in Six Flags...... Shabibi has control of the RV as of today..... Wow he has designed it, has done all the ground work and he just got control.... the offical word from Maliki on June 30th, was get it done.... Welcome the BS central... where you two can go for the rumor ride... I will be the first at the currency exchange tomorrow to go buy dinar... I pawned off the car , the boat and two kids today... so I can justify buying dinar from the rumors of the pumpers..... Can the masses be so stupid.....?

Hitman it is ok to get frustrated with this whole situation, I think we all have at one point or another, but just make sure that it doesn't make you a miserable person...

Calling people stupid may not be the best approach to tell someone you do not agree with them. Sometimes you just have to walk away for a bit to gather your thoughts or regroup and let everyone else go about their business. People will believe what they want to and nothing you or anyone says to them can change that.

On a positive note, In the end it will all work out! Hang tight bud and God Bless :)

Have a good night!

Mommy

WTF...Wed, Thu, Fri?....naw...I'm bettin on another Mon.

Awesome Tandy!!!! I love it :)

Here is what I put out last night, Still waiting for better news.... I really try NOT to throw stuff at the wall by the bucketful to see what sticks, which seems so often to be the style of so many. That wall is apparently regularly re-coated with Teflon!

I always try and often do get confirmation from some quarter before I post, or I'll say that I have not yet and am waiting on the same. Some of us are gifted with a handful of truly wonderful people that are willing to share what they know, or a part of it anyway... and I will always post what I can and what clears my filters for primarily protecting the confidentiality of the source, their position and their employment. Naturally, I get a lot that cannot be posted in any "clear" way and still meet the criteria that I have set for the safety of the source, and that is often telling, especially from the level of a few of these contacts. Anyway, Just dropped in to share some of my latest musings. God Bless, and God speed us all on our way!

[blaino] I'm getting some consensus that Wednesday may be a good day for "Banking".... you know, middle of the week and all... I was gone for the majority of the weekend and basically got back into the swing of things just a lil while ago... calling contacts and sources to see what's what in the dinar world. I had told you all that the last three weekends... (not counting this one) were crap for an RV, and to go have some summer fun with your families... while everyone else was "calling it" for ASN... (any second now!) however, I had some indications on Thursday and Friday that we "could" possibly have some effective movement this weekend... and now it seems that we did indeed have some, not the RV, but some needed stuff in the sandbox, some additional pressure that we needed to come to bear on the powers that be to "Git Er Dunn!" Anyway, we could see some action on Tuesday (There) that might give us the long awaited and much needed outcome we anticipate... maybe. This "could" translate into some banking excursions on Wednesday... I'll hear more from a couple of Banksters tomorrow AM and I'll advise then, also a UST source that appears to be credible and in a position to know! WOW, I wish I was able to delve into the minds that actually have the true reasons for the hold up and the longer it goes, the more I'm convinced that somewhere down the road... someone's going to have some 'splainin to do![blaino] Also, We have all seen the goings on in Lybia all day... and we (Dinarians) more than most can appreciate the subtle and often unseen machinations that "must" be in the works already there.... fits the profile too well.. and Barry may see it as his one chance to "score" some bread on the speculation. Lybia, should... could... ought to go MUCH faster... and now that Dodd-Frank has locked out almost eveyone like us from participation.... it could go and finish in ... say 18 months. I'll be watching..[blaino] Anyway, we have an oil refinery 100% online last week and M cannot avoid "sharing" the profits of the same... as long as they are under any aspect of chapter 7.... SOOOOO.... again, "follow the money!" He will want it all... and this may be another good bit of pressure to RV now... not later. Shabibi has made several meetings over the last two weeks and now seems "ready in all respects" to take some kind of action... one wonders what that could be... hummmm?[blaino] The strange thing is this: As I have mentioned several times... the idea that Iraq, alone and independently, has some measure of control over the RV... like deciding when, etc presupposes that all the other countries... I have heard everything from 57 all the way up to 133... are sitting on their collective thumbs... waiting for Iraq to RV "together with all others in the rumoured 'Basket of Currencies' at the same moment" ... purpotedly to prevent many from jumping the profits of one RV into the potential of the next and so on... like that matters to anyone in "government" anyway! I have to admit, that although this scenario is 'possible', it doesn't really seem likely to me... so the question begs: Is the "basket of Currency" story even true? Are there a bunch of countries waiting to RV together, or is this all some imaginings and misinformation?

• Upvote 2

Here is what I put out last night, Still waiting for better news.... I really try NOT to throw stuff at the wall by the bucketful to see what sticks, which seems so often to be the style of so many. That wall is apparently regularly re-coated with Teflon!

I always try and often do get confirmation from some quarter before I post, or I'll say that I have not yet and am waiting on the same. Some of us are gifted with a handful of truly wonderful people that are willing to share what they know, or a part of it anyway... and I will always post what I can and what clears my filters for primarily protecting the confidentiality of the source, their position and their employment. Naturally, I get a lot that cannot be posted in any "clear" way and still meet the criteria that I have set for the safety of the source, and that is often telling, especially from the level of a few of these contacts. Anyway, Just dropped in to share some of my latest musings. God Bless, and God speed us all on our way!

[blaino] I'm getting some consensus that Wednesday may be a good day for "Banking".... you know, middle of the week and all... I was gone for the majority of the weekend and basically got back into the swing of things just a lil while ago... calling contacts and sources to see what's what in the dinar world. I had told you all that the last three weekends... (not counting this one) were crap for an RV, and to go have some summer fun with your families... while everyone else was "calling it" for ASN... (any second now!) however, I had some indications on Thursday and Friday that we "could" possibly have some effective movement this weekend... and now it seems that we did indeed have some, not the RV, but some needed stuff in the sandbox, some additional pressure that we needed to come to bear on the powers that be to "Git Er Dunn!" Anyway, we could see some action on Tuesday (There) that might give us the long awaited and much needed outcome we anticipate... maybe. This "could" translate into some banking excursions on Wednesday... I'll hear more from a couple of Banksters tomorrow AM and I'll advise then, also a UST source that appears to be credible and in a position to know! WOW, I wish I was able to delve into the minds that actually have the true reasons for the hold up and the longer it goes, the more I'm convinced that somewhere down the road... someone's going to have some 'splainin to do![blaino] Also, We have all seen the goings on in Lybia all day... and we (Dinarians) more than most can appreciate the subtle and often unseen machinations that "must" be in the works already there.... fits the profile too well.. and Barry may see it as his one chance to "score" some bread on the speculation. Lybia, should... could... ought to go MUCH faster... and now that Dodd-Frank has locked out almost eveyone like us from participation.... it could go and finish in ... say 18 months. I'll be watching..[blaino] Anyway, we have an oil refinery 100% online last week and M cannot avoid "sharing" the profits of the same... as long as they are under any aspect of chapter 7.... SOOOOO.... again, "follow the money!" He will want it all... and this may be another good bit of pressure to RV now... not later. Shabibi has made several meetings over the last two weeks and now seems "ready in all respects" to take some kind of action... one wonders what that could be... hummmm?[blaino] The strange thing is this: As I have mentioned several times... the idea that Iraq, alone and independently, has some measure of control over the RV... like deciding when, etc presupposes that all the other countries... I have heard everything from 57 all the way up to 133... are sitting on their collective thumbs... waiting for Iraq to RV "together with all others in the rumoured 'Basket of Currencies' at the same moment" ... purpotedly to prevent many from jumping the profits of one RV into the potential of the next and so on... like that matters to anyone in "government" anyway! I have to admit, that although this scenario is 'possible', it doesn't really seem likely to me... so the question begs: Is the "basket of Currency" story even true? Are there a bunch of countries waiting to RV together, or is this all some imaginings and misinformation?

Thx for post. Interesting, heard similar news today.....hope it comes together.