Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Waiting for the vote.

misterodell

How do you know they have too much in circulation?

Interesting enough... The amount the US is liable against is way higher than 50-60 trillion.

The initially printed 6.38 Trillion - so to reach even 30 trillion, it took them printing 3 trillion a year.

But what about exchanging damaged currency? Surely cash-notes would need to be printed to replace old notes. Heavily used currency becomes damaged and nearly useless.

Because the CBI says so. You can hope theyre lying or are just terrible accountants all you want, but there isn't any evidence that they are.

Because the CBI says so. You can hope theyre lying or are just terrible accountants all you want, but there isn't any evidence that they are.

Hey, I'm not arguing the #s are lies.. I'm arguing the interpreation of how you perceive the #s may be incorrect.

So if you firmly believe your are right in what you read, than, I guess I didn't know you had a 100% full understanding on how the CBI conducts business, abides policies, and formulates their #s onto a spreadsheet.

I may not be the smartest guy to reference when it comes to this investment, but I sure do rely on people who spend way more time than I do researching about the IQD. Links to provide back-up proof, etc. etc.

If your going off of the M1/M2 figures, they are accounted for differently across the world. The basics likely remain the same, but, they are not 100% the same.

You can reference their low #s in GDP, but even I provided you with a link that shows their projected growth. 2005-2010 they were pretty stagnant, but, 2010-2015 was more of a spike on the graph.

You can reference Turkey & their inflation #s.. 2004, they dropped below the 10% inflation mark. They did their R/D(LOP) shortly after. For Iraq, they hit a low inflation shortly after that, had a sharp spike in 2006, but since have returned to low inflation and have maintained low inflation since 2007. Lower than Turkey, and for a much "longer" time without a re-denomination (LOP).... 2007, hmm, seems to go well with a 5 year plan that would/should be ending in May of 2012. Interesting...

I also would likely claim that any R/V would not happen until 2012. The longer we go w/o any new currencies, etc. The more I believe that projection of an opinion is accurate. Anything sooner is better, but, time will tell.

• Upvote 1

This will fully explain their M2

Also look at Monetary base figures to confirm.

Hey, I'm not arguing the #s are lies.. I'm arguing the interpreation of how you perceive the #s may be incorrect.

So if you firmly believe your are right in what you read, than, I guess I didn't know you had a 100% full understanding on how the CBI conducts business, abides policies, and formulates their #s onto a spreadsheet.

I may not be the smartest guy to reference when it comes to this investment, but I sure do rely on people who spend way more time than I do researching about the IQD. Links to provide back-up proof, etc. etc.

If your going off of the M1/M2 figures, they are accounted for differently across the world. The basics likely remain the same, but, they are not 100% the same.

You can reference their low #s in GDP, but even I provided you with a link that shows their projected growth. 2005-2010 they were pretty stagnant, but, 2010-2015 was more of a spike on the graph.

You can reference Turkey & their inflation #s.. 2004, they dropped below the 10% inflation mark. They did their R/D(LOP) shortly after. For Iraq, they hit a low inflation shortly after that, had a sharp spike in 2006, but since have returned to low inflation and have maintained low inflation since 2007. Lower than Turkey, and for a much "longer" time without a re-denomination (LOP).... 2007, hmm, seems to go well with a 5 year plan that would/should be ending in May of 2012. Interesting...

I also would likely claim that any R/V would not happen until 2012. The longer we go w/o any new currencies, etc. The more I believe that projection of an opinion is accurate. Anything sooner is better, but, time will tell.

"There is no difference in the new currency on the rights of exchange rate and acquisitions, because when we want to buy a dollar in 1200 dinar , we will buy it at one dinar and 200 fils" Mohammed pointed out

I don't read LOP from that. IMO no worries and no LOP.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

Thanks for clearing that up! I agree totally with you. Never thought a lop would work, how would that help the country?

Can we start a mouse fan club? wink.gif Wonder what Piggy would think??huh.gif

Thanks for the post... bring it on!!! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif