Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Committee meets Iraqi Central Bank Governor

carlablum

Sunday August 21, 2011

Met Haider Abadi, head of the Finance Committee on Tuesday, 16/8/2011 Mr. Shabibi central bank governor, and also discussed the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar and the reasons and legal requirements and accounting and procedural preparations conducted by the Central Bank of the process of printing, transporting and distributing the new currency as well as Commission's role in providing financial support for this project.

For his part, Shabibi that the new currency attributes are difficult to falsify in addition to the fortifications that put the new currency and explained that the project if implemented will strengthen the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against foreign currencies.

At the end of the meeting the two sides agreed to hold further meetings to continue discussions on the project.

http://translate.goo...kvNlpKw_RI7axPQ

Edited by carlablum
  • Upvote 9

I sure wish they would stop scheduling meeting to discuss it and JUST DO IT. They longer they wait, the worse off Iraqi people are and the more risk with

other currencies.

Also, anyone know of the effective date of the salary reductions the Iraq parliment/government took? That would be a big clue!

• Upvote 4

This is how they are working behind the scene and trying to deceive us. The article is just coming out today, but the meeting actually took place last Tuesday. Shabibi is saying the new currency is hard to counterfeit and the project of removing the three zero currency from the hands of the Iraqi people will strengthen the dinar rate (value) of the new coins against other foreign currencies.

It is also, stating that it will be supported by the Finance Committee.

The good news just continues to pour out from Dr. Shabibi and we are so close!!!

• Upvote 3

This is how they are working behind the scene and trying to deceive us. The article is just coming out today, but the meeting actually took place last Tuesday. Shabibi is saying the new currency is hard to counterfeit and the project of removing the three zero currency from the hands of the Iraqi people will strengthen the dinar rate (value) of the new coins against other foreign currencies.

The good news just continues to pour out from Dr. Shabibi and we are so close!!!

What is good about dividing everything by 1000 to increase the local exchange rate?

The higher exchange rate wouldn't go live ( become tradable) until the RD was complete.

Shabibi can't retain control of the RD by creating a situation in which uninformed speculators tried to cash in old Dinar at he new Dinar rate...

I hate to be the one to break the news, but removing zeros is always a RD.

The LOP crapolla was created so you would be encouraged to view information outlining a planned RD as a RV.

This is a RD

Research Paper

Fundamental Aspects

Take a look at those two links, then go back and ask the Pumpers why they have been lying to you...

Personally, I view it as a bad practical joke, or just using a person's lack of interest in the facts to extort money from Dinar sales commissions...

Read the links, and decide for yourself...

And, the links are truth.

If telling the truth is being "negative", I would love to hear the proper terms for dishonesty and denial.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

This is progress, and significant progress. So what is the meeting was last week. You know about it now. It is none of our business how they choose to report their business. Do I want to know, damn right. But it is not my right to know their business.

If you cannot read what Shabibi is telling us in his recent quotes, it is because you are living in a world that is only for you and your wishes. Get over yourself.

My glass is more than half full on this deal. Be patient and pay attention.

What is good about dividing everything by 1000 to increase the local exchange rate?

The higher exchange rate wouldn't go live ( become tradable) until the RD was complete.

Shabibi can't retain control of the RD by creating a situation in which uninformed speculators tried to cash in old Dinar at he new Dinar rate...

The LOP crapolla was created so you would be encouraged to view information outlining a planned RD as a RV.

This is a RD

Research Paper

Fundamental Aspects

Take a look at those two links, then go back and ask the Pumpers why they have been lying to you...

Personally, I view it as a bad practical joke, or just using a person's lack of interest in the facts to extort money from Dinar sales commissions...

If telling the truth is being "negative", I would love to hear the proper terms for dishonesty and denial.

I think he means "New Currency" is the lower denoms. He has said the currency will co-exist with the other older denoms. Just like some people on this board read a giant RV into every article, You and the downer gang read "No Profit" , "No Gain" into every article. We will all see soon enough. JP

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

the project if implemented will strengthen the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against foreign currencies.

At the end of the meeting the two sides agreed to hold further meetings to continue discussions on the project.

[/color][/b][/size]

Of course it would, a LOP and rd would bring the dinar to about 1:1 ratio with the USD

Not good news :(

• Upvote 2

This is progress, and significant progress. So what is the meeting was last week. You know about it now. It is none of our business how they choose to report their business. Do I want to know, damn right. But it is not my right to know their business.

If you cannot read what Shabibi is telling us in his recent quotes, it is because you are living in a world that is only for you and your wishes. Get over yourself.

My glass is more than half full on this deal. Be patient and pay attention.

:D agreed :D

This is a RD

Research Paper

Fundamental Aspects

Thanks for having the clarity and courage to give your thoughtful interpretation. Of course we are all disappointed, but I for one am irritated and frustrated by the cult mentality of some people who won't even allow discussion of the news because it conflicts with the 'party line' of wishful thinkers. These people have been putting down anyone not wearing a blindfold. Thanks again. I gave you a plus. I know you and I and everyone here is still hoping for a profitable outcome!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

When have we ever seen it stated that the three zero currency would be removed from the hands of the Iraqi people? It has never been stated that way and this article is far from good news.

• Upvote 2

Of course it would, a LOP and rd would bring the dinar to about 1:1 ratio with the USD

Not good news :(

This is their stated intention found on a thread in this news section several days ago. They said they planned to RV to 1,000 dinars to the dollar. (A significant increase, but I for one will still lose money on that!) And then delete the zeroes to bring it to 1-1. Like you say, 'not good news.' But at least then the numbers might be there to profit from eventual rises to 3+ like Shabibi has alluded to in previous news releases. Of course that ties in with the window they'll allow us for cash in or trading for the new currency. Thanks for not being nother zombie in blindfold.

• Upvote 1

When have we ever seen it stated that the three zero currency would be removed from the hands of the Iraqi people? It has never been stated that way and this article is far from good news.

Unless they come right out and say.....HEY ALL YOU DINAR INVESTORS....WE ARE GONNA RV TOMORROW!!! You and your lopster buddys will never read an article and say its good! You all are still under the impression they are just gonna come out and tell you what they are gonna do! Lol no amount of reasearch in the world will ever give you what your looking for. All in all you lopsters seem to be pretty educated smart people. It still amazes me how you all cant think outside the box. I think is wisdom that all of you lopsters lack! This is one of those investments is just not for everyone.....and clearly its not an investment that any of you lopsters should be in. But hey maybe one day real soon you lopsters can all beat on your chests and sing how right you all were.....with that and a dollar you can buy yourselves a soda! Lol

OR one day soon you all can take your dinars and cash them in like the rest of us and say....."man i just didnt see this actually happening! GO RV!!!

Sunday August 21, 2011

Met Haider Abadi, head of the Finance Committee on Tuesday, 16/8/2011 Mr. Shabibi central bank governor, and also discussed the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar and the reasons and legal requirements and accounting and procedural preparations conducted by the Central Bank of the process of printing, transporting and distributing the new currency as well as Commission's role in providing financial support for this project.

For his part, Shabibi that the new currency attributes are difficult to falsify in addition to the fortifications that put the new currency and explained that the project if implemented will strengthen the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against foreign currencies.

http://translate.goo...kvNlpKw_RI7axPQ

Finance Committee meets Iraqi Central Bank Governor الأحد 21 اب 2011 Sunday August 21, 2011

http://www.parliament.iq/Iraqi_Council_of_Representatives.php?name=articles_ajsdyawqwqdjasdba46s7a98das6dasda7das4da6sd8asdsawewqeqw465e4qweq4wq6e4qw8eqwe4qw6eqwe4sadkj

• Upvote 5